Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Hundreds of Medical Journals Just United Together to Issue a Brutally Frank Warning

5 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

The wackos in the rightwingnut cult of reality denial in relation to human caused global warming and its consequent climate disruptions make a lot of meaningless noise but never realize how pathetic and insane their rejection of science sounds to normal people who aren’t in their little cult.

So many nonsensical posts they spew with zero actual content.

In the real world………

Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate Is Warming

NASA

1309_temp-2020_comparison-plot-768px.jpg

Temperature data showing rapid warming in the past few decades, the latest data going up to 2020. According to NASA data, 2016 and 2020 are tied for the warmest year since 1880, continuing a long-term trend of rising global temperatures. The 10 warmest years in the 141-year record have occurred since 2005, with the seven most recent years being the warmest. Credit: NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies.

In Brief:

A consensus on climate change and its human cause exists. Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals show that human activities are the primary cause of the observed climate-warming trend over the past century.

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES……(continued)

Hey? Remember when you told us about how the story about Ivermectin overdoses in Oklahoma were verified because dozens of you idiotic news sources ran the same fake unverified story?

Go fuck yourself. 

17 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

As the world continues to rush towards unimaginably tragic consequences, the intelligent, educated people of the world are recognizing the insanity of ignoring the biggest, most life-threatening crisis on the planet…..and they are speaking out.  Meanwhile, the most stupid and thoroughly bamboozled people on the planet remain in moronic denial of the reality of the situation our planet is in right now. Should we believe the scientists and doctors…..or some random, ignorant, uneducated rightwingnut with a website? Sane people can tell the difference!

AFP 
7 SEPTEMBER 2021

Global warming is already affecting people's health so much that emergency action on climate change cannot be put on hold while the world deals with the COVID-19 pandemic, medical journals across the globe warned on Monday. "Health is already being harmed by global temperature increases and the destruction of the natural world," read an editorial published in more than 220 leading journals ahead of the COP26 climate summit in November. Since the pre-industrial era, temperatures have risen around 1.1 degrees Celsius. The editorial, written by the editors-in-chief of over a dozen journals including the Lancet, the East African Medical Journal, Brazil's Revista de Saude Publica and the International Nursing Review,said this had caused a plethora of health problems. "In the past 20 years, heat-related mortality among people older than 65 years has increased by more than 50 percent," it read. "Higher temperatures have brought increased dehydration and renal function loss, dermatological malignancies, tropical infections, adverse mental health outcomes, pregnancy complications, allergies, and cardiovascular and pulmonary morbidity and mortality." It also pointed to the decline in agricultural production, "hampering efforts to reduce undernutrition". These effects, which hit those most vulnerable like minorities, children, and poorer communities hardest, are just the beginning, it warned. And that, along with the continued loss of biodiversity, "risk catastrophic harm to health that will be impossible to reverse," the editorial warned. "Despite the world's necessary preoccupation with COVID-19, we cannot wait for the pandemic to pass to rapidly reduce emissions.In a statement ahead of the publication of the editorial, World Health Organization chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said: "The risks posed by climate change could dwarf those of any single disease". "The COVID-19 pandemic will end, but there is no vaccine for the climate crisis. Every action taken to limit emissions and warming brings us closer to a healthier and safer future." The editorial pointed out that many governments met the threat of COVID-19 with "unprecedented funding" and called for "a similar emergency response" to the environmental crisis, highlighting the benefits. "Better air quality alone would realize health benefits that easily offset the global costs of emissions reductions," it read. The authors also said "governments must make fundamental changes to how our societies and economies are organized and how we live".

BULLSHIT

9 hours ago, crazyhole said:

They are in full panic-mode.   Gotta find something, ANYTHING, to distract from the lefts other disinformation and failures that are being exposed on a daily basis.   Global warming is the convenient go-to, because it's always been a future threat that can never be proven wrong.   Just keep pushing the timeframe back and you can keep the fear level up.  

Everything is on the table now...we are at level "code red" as the libtardos push another 3.5T thru to help get at the "root cause"...every weather event is now "climate change induced"...

F45633B3-9246-4681-BB27-90837328C6A1.jpeg.201f79beb212302464189fb67d75d43c.jpeg

11 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Are you going to roll out every thoroughly debunked denier cult propaganda meme of the last half century, BustedDumbshit?

Ok. CUNTFACE, here is the deal.

Over the years your "scientists" have made too many to name "predictions" that would happen if "We didn't do something right now".

So, NAME ONE that actually happened. JUST ONE!!!

I won't wait for it.

THEN when you do, you MIGHT be onto something. UNTIL THEN, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

And don't say they "didn't make any" because I have a list of THOUSANDS of FAILURES your PSEUDO SCIENTISTS made that NEVER HAPPENED!!!

oops.

8 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Ridiculous. Current modern thermometers have an accuracy only to ±.1°C and in the pre-industrial age probably ±2°C minimum

A change of "around 1.1C" is laughably meaningless, as are YOU TrueIdiot

And there goes another silly retard who moronically rejects all the science that he just can’t understand……..and even more moronically imagines that he is smarter and knows more about science than all of the actual scientists.

On 9/8/2021 at 6:22 AM, MidnightMax said:

Ok. I’m a CUNTFACE, that’s just obvious.

Over the years your "scientists" have made too many to name "predictions" that would happen if "We didn't do something right now".

So, NAME ONE that actually happened. JUST ONE!!!

The “predictions” of climate scientists are contained in their scientific models of the Earth’s climate, which predict what will happen to the climate as the atmospheric levels of CO2 and methane rise. The models have proven to be pretty accurate.

Climate Models Got It Right on Global Warming

Even models in the 1970s accurately predicted the relationship between greenhouse gas emissions and temperature rise

Scientific American

December 5, 2019

Various studies have gone back and closely examined individual climate models in recent years and have generally found that they’re working pretty well. A study released yesterday has taken the exercise to the next level. The research takes a comprehensive look at all the global climate models published from the 1970s to 2007, including the models used in the first three reports by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Most of these models are long since obsolete, replaced by far more advanced generations. And yet, most of them were spot on in their projections of how much the Earth would warm in the years after they were published in response to greenhouse gas emissions. Fourteen out of 17 models were found to be accurate.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, TruePatriot said:

As the world continues to rush towards unimaginably tragic consequences, the intelligent, educated people of the world are recognizing the insanity of ignoring the biggest, most life-threatening crisis on the planet…..and they are speaking out.  Meanwhile, the most stupid and thoroughly bamboozled people on the planet remain in moronic denial of the reality of the situation our planet is in right now. Should we believe the scientists and doctors…..or some random, ignorant, uneducated rightwingnut with a website? Sane people can tell the difference!

AFP 
7 SEPTEMBER 2021

Global warming is already affecting people's health so much that emergency action on climate change cannot be put on hold while the world deals with the COVID-19 pandemic, medical journals across the globe warned on Monday. "Health is already being harmed by global temperature increases and the destruction of the natural world," read an editorial published in more than 220 leading journals ahead of the COP26 climate summit in November. Since the pre-industrial era, temperatures have risen around 1.1 degrees Celsius. The editorial, written by the editors-in-chief of over a dozen journals including the Lancet, the East African Medical Journal, Brazil's Revista de Saude Publica and the International Nursing Review,said this had caused a plethora of health problems. "In the past 20 years, heat-related mortality among people older than 65 years has increased by more than 50 percent," it read. "Higher temperatures have brought increased dehydration and renal function loss, dermatological malignancies, tropical infections, adverse mental health outcomes, pregnancy complications, allergies, and cardiovascular and pulmonary morbidity and mortality." It also pointed to the decline in agricultural production, "hampering efforts to reduce undernutrition". These effects, which hit those most vulnerable like minorities, children, and poorer communities hardest, are just the beginning, it warned. And that, along with the continued loss of biodiversity, "risk catastrophic harm to health that will be impossible to reverse," the editorial warned. "Despite the world's necessary preoccupation with COVID-19, we cannot wait for the pandemic to pass to rapidly reduce emissions.In a statement ahead of the publication of the editorial, World Health Organization chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said: "The risks posed by climate change could dwarf those of any single disease". "The COVID-19 pandemic will end, but there is no vaccine for the climate crisis. Every action taken to limit emissions and warming brings us closer to a healthier and safer future." The editorial pointed out that many governments met the threat of COVID-19 with "unprecedented funding" and called for "a similar emergency response" to the environmental crisis, highlighting the benefits. "Better air quality alone would realize health benefits that easily offset the global costs of emissions reductions," it read. The authors also said "governments must make fundamental changes to how our societies and economies are organized and how we live".

Hundreds?

World wide?

Really?

That's impressive

I give up lets cut back on the carbon...keep Al Gore, Biden, Pelosi, Obama, Harris and the rest and their entourages on the fucking ground and in more reasonably sized houses. I and every one I know could burn fossil fuel and piles of tires for the rest of our lives (even if we live to be a thousand) and never approach the carbon footprint that one of these assholes have for a single month.

Somebody needs to tell these science and technology deniers that they can see and speak with anybody anyplace in the world without ever leaving home.

I'll know when this "climate change" crap is real because they'll be scared enough to change their behavior a little instead of just trying to tax and control me to death. As of know they're partying just as hard as ever and burning fossil fuel like there is no tomorrow. They clearly are NOT worried!

I call bullshit and you'll please excuse my while I go out back and burn some tires. The globe might be warming but it isn't happening fast enough. The way Biden has this country headed we could be looking at a long and very COLD winter.

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Hundreds?

World wide?

Really?

That's impressive

Actually…….an editorial published simultaneously in more than 220 leading medical journals around the world is very impressive

A whole lot of highly educated and knowledgeable Doctors can very clearly see the enormous health problems and risks that global warming/climate changes are creating for the people of the world.

3 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

I give up lets cut back on the carbon...keep Al Gore, Biden, Pelosi, Obama, Harris and the rest and their entourages on the fucking ground and in more reasonably sized houses. I and every one I know could burn fossil fuel and piles of tires for the rest of our lives (even if we live to be a thousand) and never approach the carbon footprint that one of these assholes have for a single month.

Somebody needs to tell these science and technology deniers that they can see and speak with anybody anyplace in the world without ever leaving home.

I'll know when this "climate change" crap is real because they'll be scared enough to change their behavior a little instead of just trying to tax and control me to death. As of know they're partying just as hard as ever and burning fossil fuel like there is no tomorrow. They clearly are NOT worried!

I call bullshit and you'll please excuse my while I go out back and burn some tires. The globe might be warming but it isn't happening fast enough. The way Biden has this country headed we could be looking at a long and very COLD winter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Incredibly idiotic bullshit and fraudulent myths from a denier cult dimwit. Like most deniers of reality, the ItchyElf just makes things up and lies thru his teeth.

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Incredibly idiotic bullshit and fraudulent myths from a denier cult dimwit. Like most deniers of reality, the ItchyElf just makes things up and lies thru his teeth.

What part was fraudulent?

3 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

What part was fraudulent?

Your idiotic post was all bullshit, ItchyElf, as has been every post you’ve ever made that I have seen, but this part was especially fraudulent: “I and every one I know could burn fossil fuel and piles of tires for the rest of our lives (even if we live to be a thousand) and never approach the carbon footprint that one of these assholes have for a single month.”

You really have your head up your ass, if you believe that nonsense.

5 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Your idiotic post was all bullshit, ItchyElf, as has been every post you’ve ever made that I have seen, but this part was especially fraudulent: “I and every one I know could burn fossil fuel and piles of tires for the rest of our lives (even if we live to be a thousand) and never approach the carbon footprint that one of these assholes have for a single month.”

You really have your head up your ass, if you believe that nonsense.

Where do fucking idiots like you even come from?

6 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Where do fucking idiots like me even come from?

A question that has many good people puzzled right now. Were you racist rightwingnut retards hiding in the bushes all along and Rumpface just gave you permission to come out into the light and demonstrate what utter retards you are? Or do you represent some massive failure of the American educational system that churned out ignorant racist retards in great numbers in the last forty years or so, perhaps mostly in southern states and redneck states?

• Fuck you! 1