Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

What Trumpers want

12 hours ago, Taipan said:

100 Americans are now sitting in 6 planes on a tarmac waiting for take-off clearance from the Taliban.

They are hostages who may be decapitated before the end of the week.   This situation was brought

to you by........Joe & the Dem Team.     All of this trouble was unnecessary.   Here is the chant that was

heard this past weekend at several football games.                   "Fuck Joe Biden".

https://youtu.be/AbmxX1Q1ExE

and it is trump who made the deal with the taliban. take it up with him.

14 minutes ago, jerra- said:

and it is trump who made the deal with the taliban. take it up with him.

Trump didn't make THIS deal with the Taliban.

That was Joe's fuck up.

"Never underestimate the ability of Joe to fuck things up."

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Zaro got gang-grabbed... again

There are some really weird, messed up chicks that dig it

^^ war humper so fucking desperate he posted what TONY BLAIR had to say about it.

Got his mushy ass grabbed by Zaro

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

^^ war humper so fucking desperate he posted what TONY BLAIR had to say about it.

Got his mushy ass grabbed by Zaro

Zero sure is desperate to change the subject.

Why is that, I wonder?

Just now, Golfboy said:

Zero sure is desperate to change the subject.

Why is that, I wonder?

What subject? Everything was peachy until Biden won the election. Now he singlehandedly lost a war, tanked the economy and sics some mutated viruses on the US. Cause if it weren't for Biden everything would still be peachy

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

LOL……even your brethren agree.

Jobless? Check

Lazy? Check

An “adult” living with Daddy? Check

Uneducated? Check

Addicted? Check

No future? Check

Well, done - you perfectly defined yourself.

I live at home cause I like it that way. Pretty much everything in my life is the way it is cause I like it that way. 

As to my future, I will stick to doing the things that make me like my life

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I live at home cause I like it that way. Pretty much everything in my life is the way it is cause I like it that way. 

The pendulum is swinging hard as I type. Sucking the government and tax payer tit will most definitely be slowing down now, and especially in the future. You’re to ignorant to realize the damage presently being done to your type, but that’s ok. You live in a small world, and it’ll only continue to shrink with each passing year. 

I do applause you for an OP based on yourself, and what you represent. 

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

No, you live at home because you don't have the ability to move out on your own.

You're up to your neck in student debt, and you took "women's studies" classes.  No one wants someone with that degree working for them, it's just asking for unfounded accusations.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The pendulum is swinging hard as I type. Sucking the government and tax payer tit will most definitely be slowing down now, and especially in the future. You’re to ignorant to realize the damage presently being done to your type, but that’s ok. You live in a small world, and it’ll only continue to shrink with each passing year. 

I do applause you for an OP based on yourself, and what you represent. 

Get over it and better luck next time

Just now, Golfboy said:

No, you live at home because you don't have the ability to move out on your own.

You're up to your neck in student debt, and you took "women's studies" classes.  No one wants someone with that degree working for them, it's just asking for unfounded accusations.

I don't want to take on a responsibility I have no need for. I like it, they like it, and what should your disapproval mean to me exactly? Cause I don't get that

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I don't want to take on a responsibility I have no need for. I like it, they like it, and what should your disapproval mean to me exactly? Cause I don't get that

Understandable. 

I've never found a liberal yet who accepts responsibility for themselves, when they can mooch off of someone else. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

There’s nothing to “get over” dimwit, I simply acknowledged the accuracy of your projection.

You know what lets me be what I want? A bid of money. Now I know I didn't earn everything I have myself. My point is that I know it. You must have pulled yourself on up on your very own bootstrap. Well, some people don't have boots. Just some Chinese rubber sandals. Imagine that while you're busy imagining all kinds of stuff about me

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Understandable. 

I've never found a liberal yet who accepts responsibility for themselves, when they can mooch off of someone else. 

But have you found one yet who gives a shit?

14 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Not at all.  Makes me sad because you idiots all hate your country and think you're owed a life without responsibility.

Womp womp

Golfie sad

Die, motherfucker