Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Biden wants Afghan exit to end US Global Cop Role AND Orders review of classified 9/11 probes, including possible Saudi government ties to Terrorists


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

America should definitely look for an exit ramp from our folly to play world cop

Funny you say that, because Trump feels the same way.

 

Are you really a closet Trumper Z?

 

Come on... tell the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rippy38 said:

Funny you say that, because Trump feels the same way.

 

Are you really a closet Trumper Z?

 

Come on... tell the truth.

Trump is like the blind squirrel that found a nut

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rippy38 said:

Biden signed an EO yesterday releasing a bunch of classified FBI documents from 20 years ago detailing Saudi official's involvement with the 9/11 attacks.

 

Maybe we'll go to war there next?

Biden will next sign an EO declassifying the events of roswell in 1947.......lol.

If this gambit doesn't take the public's perception off his administrations failure's. ...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Biden will next sign an EO declassifying the events of roswell in 1947.......lol.

If this gambit doesn't take the public's perception off his administrations failure's. ...

 

 

Still can't figure out the apostrophe huh Boris

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Biden signed an EO yesterday releasing a bunch of classified FBI documents from 20 years ago detailing Saudi official's involvement with the 9/11 attacks.

 

Maybe we'll go to war there next?

 

 

No...I believe it will show the Majority of Nieve Americans that we should have followed Carters Plan....Get OUT of the Mideast and OFF their Oil Forever which he wanted to do by 1985

 

Instead....we got Puppet senile raygun, the AWOL Oil Puppet and cheney to bury us in the Mideast and spend $30-$40 Trillion Dollars because of it

 

No raygun, or bush jr....No National Debt whatsoever, and we'd be leading the World in Alternative Energy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

 

The Incompetent POS logo...."Trump Digs Coal"

 

 

Real Smart

And so does the rest of the world ....Moron .

https://www.worldometers.info/coal/coal-consumption-by-country/

Oops.

So, my question is ...

Why are you lunatics trying to undermine our energy security when all other nations are not undermining theirs...?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

and of course,,,,1994, cheney put the Air Force Base in SA, which pissed off the Arab World which is why we got 9-11....then LIED into Iraq

Tell me asshole ....what happened in 1991 which lead cheney to do this ....

What would have happened to the world's energy security then if Cheney didn't step up?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Tell me asshole ....what happened in 1991 which lead cheney to do this ....

What would have happened to the world's energy security then if Cheney didn't step up?

 

 

tel me ASSHOLE......How much are Americans REALLY PAYING for a gallon of gas due to all the gops OIl being underneath Arab Sand????

 

 

$20 Gallon???...$30 Gallon???

 

and didn't your POS throw out the new Mileage Standards for 2030???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

 

tel me ASSHOLE......How much are Americans REALLY PAYING for a gallon of gas due to all the gops OIl being underneath Arab Sand????

 

 

$20 Gallon???...$30 Gallon???

 

and didn't your POS throw out the new Mileage Standards for 2030???

Under Trump we had energy security and were not beholden too SA...

Your argument carries no weight.....

Because your President destroyed our energy security with a stroke of a pen on his first day in office .....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Under Trump we had energy security and were not beholden too SA...

Your argument carries no weight.....

Because your President destroyed our energy security with a stroke of a pen on his first day in office .....

 

 

You Dumbass,,,,Turnoff Foxaganda for Uneducated Gulible redneck Idiots

 

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article239077733.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need more you GULLIBLE redneck

 

 

  1. Sep 26, 2020 · Last July, President Trump made the following statements in West Texas during a speech: “Under the Trump Administration the United States has increased oil production by 3.1 million barrels per day.

  2. How Much The U.S. Relies On Oil From The Middle East : NPR

    www.npr.org › 2020/01/09 › 795002059

    Jan 09, 2020 · It's been on a decline path. So for example, in 2001, the U.S. imported about 2.8 million barrels a day from the Gulf. By 2018, that figure had fallen to about 1.5 million barrels a day. And if we ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

 

You Dumbass,,,,Turnoff Foxaganda for Uneducated Gulible redneck Idiots

 

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article239077733.html

Nice try....

 

But even your article states....

 

According to Forbes, “U.S. dependence on Middle East oil has fallen, but production of Middle Eastern oil has risen by about 5 million (barrels per day) in the past decade. So the rest of the world uses more oil from the region than they did a decade ago.

The WORLD not AMERICA....

Whose reliance under Trump was negligible at best....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

Need more you GULLIBLE redneck

 

 

  1. Sep 26, 2020 · Last July, President Trump made the following statements in West Texas during a speech: “Under the Trump Administration the United States has increased oil production by 3.1 million barrels per day.

  2. How Much The U.S. Relies On Oil From The Middle East : NPR

    www.npr.org › 2020/01/09 › 795002059

    Jan 09, 2020 · It's been on a decline path. So for example, in 2001, the U.S. imported about 2.8 million barrels a day from the Gulf. By 2018, that figure had fallen to about 1.5 million barrels a day. And if we ...

President Trump Has Kept His Energy Promises; Biden Wants to Undo Them

On energy, President Donald Trump has Made America Great Again. In 2019, after 62 years, the United States achieved energy independence, meaning that as a nation we produced more energy than we consumed. In 2019, the United States produced more oil and more natural gas than either Russia or Saudi Arabia. In fact, in June 2020, the U.S. actually exported oil to Saudi Arabia! 

https://www.americanenergyalliance.org/2020/09/president-trump-has-kept-his-energy-promises-biden-wants-to-undo-them/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...