Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

USA Clears Ivermectin For Human Use...

20 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

I'm the moron ...huh?

LMAO.

I'm not the idiot who believed all of the propaganda associated with these experimental mRNA vaccines that misinformed you into rolling up your sleeve and becoming a lab rat ....

You are.....sucker.

I'm not the one stuck in a little box of denial regarding alternative therapies ....you are.

The idea that idiots like you and @ROG62 are qualified to sort virology wheat from chaff is an insult to intelligence.

On 9/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, Zaro said:

So? It's still not an anti viral

On 9/1/2021 at 7:42 PM, calguy said:

Yup! Covid? Not so much.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:06 PM, theLion said:

Ah jeez not this shit again. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

On 9/1/2021 at 11:05 PM, Toldya said:

Wow, this proves exactly nothing about it being a treatment for covid and like a true nutjob, is a response to a claim that has never been made by anyone (that non-animal ivermectin is in itself dangerous), and you're acting like you've won something. 

And now your stupidity is being recognized as something special by the mod king, and the nutjobs are mixing legit info with disinformation as always and pretending it's all the same.

Great.

On 9/2/2021 at 8:50 AM, IcebergSlim said:

Oh, do elaborate!

Ivermectin doesn't work against COVID...it is an anti-parasitic.

You're a fucking moron, Rog.

Literally dumber than shit.

19 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

I've also take iron supplements, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that made me MagnetoMan, easily suckered rube.

16 hours ago, drvoke said:

It's not working.

Ivermectin doesn't work either.

15 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

May be a cartoon of text that says 'FDA Approved Horse Vaccine Dewormer'

Some people simply demand to stay stupid regardless of mounting evidence. They also deserve to be treated with Anthony Fauci's NIH "standard of care", whether they get sick while vaxxed or unvaxxed, without compassionate consideration for their minds being crippled by COVID Derangement Syndrome.

India-Delhi.png

isummary.png

On 9/1/2021 at 9:09 PM, Golfboy said:

I can never figure out if liberals are just stupid, or blatant liars:
Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

Those "liberal" (they've become anti-liberal mind-numbed Big Pharma bitches) killers don't just desire to stay stupid, they demand to stay stupid!

"Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus 1."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z

20 minutes ago, drvoke said:

'Hey look at me!' rogue scientists are a dime a dozen.

See what I mean by demanding to stay stupid? If you had watched the video you would have found that those are COVID treating physicians, that have been wildly successful in curing their COVID patients with ivermectin, ever since April of 2020.

"The blood oxygen level of the first patient treated in early April was 70%, and dropped to just 50% within hours. After receiving the invermectin, the patient stabilized within 24 hours and was discharged from the hospital in one week."

But don't watch it! You deserve to be treated with Fauci's "standard of "care"" once you get sick. Indeed this Darwinian population shift could go quite well for the conservative side of the political scale.

Do we really have to wonder why the group with the highest percentage of vaccine resistant is those with PHDs.

Most Highly Educated Americans Are Also the Most Vaccine Hesitant

You deserve to trust criminal corporations like one that brought the vaxx to market.

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

Christ, just look at 'em. And to think, their minds are more disgusting than their bodies.

Sick twisted freaks caught up in various cash for murder scams, calling an unborn human a fetus (animal embryo) and eliminating thirty percent of their population is normal. Taking a medicine approved for the surviving human resource corporation worker animals in 1996 is wrong when it cures most people and lowers the virus  death rate down to a fraction of one percent because it was also used for horses.

Marion Gruber, director of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s vaccines office, and her deputy, Dr. Philip Krause  have walked off the job due to the pushing of vaccines for political reasons that have no scientific basis.

1 hour ago, freeman said:

Some people simply demand to stay stupid regardless of mounting evidence. They also deserve to be treated with Anthony Fauci's NIH "standard of care", whether they get sick while vaxxed or unvaxxed, without compassionate consideration for their minds being crippled by COVID Derangement Syndrome.

India-Delhi.png

isummary.png

Have you ever studied statistics?

Do you know what a small sample and large variance tell you?

41 minutes ago, Chongo said:

Sick twisted freaks caught up in various cash for murder scams, calling an unborn human a fetus (animal embryo) and eliminating thirty percent of their population is normal. Taking a medicine approved for the surviving human resource corporation worker animals in 1996 is wrong when it cures most people and lowers the virus  death rate down to a fraction of one percent because it was also used for horses.

Marion Gruber, director of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s vaccines office, and her deputy, Dr. Philip Krause  have walked off the job due to the pushing of vaccines for political reasons that have no scientific basis.

How many pregnancies have you been forced to terminate?

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

Have you ever studied statistics?

Do you know what a small sample and large variance tell you?

Mass distribution can hardly be suggested to be a "small sample". It worked just as well in Delhi India more recently.....

India-Delhi.png

.....as mass distribution of ivermectin did in 8 Peruvian states in the spring of 2020, and everywhere it has been utilized since.

00c52ad0.jpg

On 9/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, Whitemajikman said:

Tell me....

What happens too organ's like the Heart when stainless steel nanoparticle's build up ?

Like you could begin to understand fractal dynamics we see first when people become magnetic.

On 9/2/2021 at 4:22 PM, ROG62 said:

"debunking"

nothing but a libtardo fallacy....

If you can laugh at yourself, you should look up the meaning of fallacy.  If you need help understanding it, I'm here for you.  Have your people contact my people.

On 9/3/2021 at 7:32 AM, IcebergSlim said:

Name a heterosexual who doesn't believe you are a moron.

*cue the usual*

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

8 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

If you can laugh at yourself, you should look up the meaning of fallacy.  If you need help understanding it, I'm here for you.  Have your people contact my people.

*yawns*

you have no people...

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Like you could begin to understand fractal dynamics we see first when people become magnetic.

People are always magnetic... idiot .

We generate a magnetic field ....naturally.

Oops.

Which makes your post above completely idiotic ...

Fractal dynamics of physiology actually proves this rather well...

Try again...