Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

NY TIMES ADMITS PFIZER VACCINE FAILING IN ISRAEL

2 hours ago, freeman said:

Sorry to hear that! Some promise by Big Pharma criminals you trusted eigh?

I'm presuming you guys got the Pfizer jab since that seems to be failing the worst and earliest (couldn't even get approval for the booster)?

Had you and your wife been taking vitamin D, C, zinc, quercetin or any other nutraceuticals prior to, or once your symptoms began?

Did you have a physician involved in your care?

If so, what did he prescribe?

No we were taking B & D but now were also taking C and Zinc. Had a virtual Dr visit he recomended C & Zinc that's all.      

16 hours ago, freeman said:

And again, I hadn't realized you are still in your teens, and you have my apology for that oversight.

Oh lookie.

You couldn't answer this one.

I wonder why?

Show us EXACTLY in the Pfizer stock price where ALL this huge growth is over the DOW during same period?

Show us all this Big Pharma BOOM from the vaccines?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/PFE

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/dow?mod=over_search

Well?

He won't answer...he doesn't dare.

Or he does not understand the question.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:33 AM, Zaro said:

Zelenko makes the same over-the-top boasts as Trump. 

Who besides horse paste cult members has seen this data, gone over it with a fine comb?

It's like you privileged fucks are pissed because we're not simply taking your word for it. 

Actually, if you look into the study - which I did?

It's ridiculous.

And proved nothing conclusive.

On 9/17/2021 at 9:41 AM, freeman said:

I think you meant "Let's try to change the subject" from:

But you didn't even hint at the slightest answer to my question.

"So rather than recommend nothing, until an individual needs oxygen in a hospital - and even then only next to worthless Remdesivir - what should Fauci and the NIH have recommended?

What would you recommend?

From the VAERS website:

DISCLAIMER:  

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.'

https://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/vaers.html

True or false?

VAERS ITSELF says that it's 'reports alone CANNOT be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness'?

TRUE OR FALSE?

And - once again - I will not read past the first word of your reply to this if it is not either a 'True' or a 'False'.

If you cannot get your shit together enough to answer simple questions - I cannot be bothered to read your blather on this.

Have a nice day.

So folks - ANY data he posts from VAERS is WORTHLESS.

28 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

No we were taking B & D but now were also taking C and Zinc. Had a virtual Dr visit he recomended C & Zinc that's all.      

If you are over 50 or so, that should be grounds for medical malpractice. Here is how competent clinicians have been treating it since March of 2020 compared to the Fauci/NIH "standard of care".

NIH deadly recommendations compared to those of COVID-competent professionals

Doctors say Zinc has a tough time being transported through the cell wall, without a zinc ionophore like quercetin, ECGC or HCQ. The first two are available over the counter.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

But now that you have natural immunity you can probably relax a bit more.

40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated VS 1% who had been infected previously

1 hour ago, McRocket said:

Oh lookie.

You couldn't answer this one.

I wonder why?

Show us EXACTLY in the Pfizer stock price where ALL this huge growth is over the DOW during same period?

Show us all this Big Pharma BOOM from the vaccines?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/PFE

Well?

He won't answer...he doesn't dare.

Or he does not understand the question.

And just look at all the bluster!

What's the matter? Aren't your employee stock options performing as you had hoped? Or did they only hire you recently to be one of their internet sluth propagandist deluded liars?

I offered to teach you how to read graphs previously (or "pretty pictures" as you referred to them). Let's click on the link and scroll down to the chart and select "max" to see what a Yahoo chart tells us:

Stock price December 1, 2019 right about at the actual beginning of the pandemic, $31.71

Stock price June 1, 2021 - six quarters in - $46.07

I see an increase of $14.36

Or an increase of about 45.2% in a year and a half.

Times 2 divided by 3 that's over 30% annualized.

Are you going to try to convince us now that investors should expect 30% annualized returns from a giant, bloated, stodgy old corporations? What, did they gyp you out of your employee bonus?

But what was your point? Mine is that from the beginning it has only ever been about Big Pharma profits. That's why they had to sink 99% effective, $20, generic, early treatment protocols.

Yours is that 30% annualized isn't enough profit?

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/347146-how-big-pharma-and-the-psyops-of-the-global-deep-state-have-broken-so-many-minds-through-fear-and-who-big-pharmas-money-buys/

We should be bleeding for Big Pharma not performing better, rather than deposing the criminals and hanging whichever CEOs and board members are guilty - for being responsible for the unnecessary deaths of 600,000 Americans - during Nuremburg 2.0?

33 minutes ago, freeman said:

And just look at all the bluster!

What's the matter? Aren't your employee stock options performing as you had hoped? Or did they only hire you recently to be one of their internet sluth propagandist deluded liars?

I offered to teach you how to read graphs previously (or "pretty pictures" as you referred to them). Let's click on the link and scroll down to the chart and select "max" to see what a Yahoo chart tells us:

Stock price December 1, 2019 right about at the actual beginning of the pandemic, $31.71

Stock price June 1, 2021 - six quarters in - $46.07

I see an increase of $14.36

Or an increase of about 45.2% in a year and a half.

Times 2 divided by 3 that's over 30% annualized.

Are you going to try to convince us now that investors should expect 30% annualized returns from a giant, bloated, stodgy old corporations? What, did they gyp you out of your employee bonus?

WRONG!!!

Clearly you know little about equity investing.

Check again, ignoramus. 

And this time - click the 'full screen' button.

On December 1, 2019?

Pfizer stock was at $36.33 

It closed on Friday at $43.88

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/pfe/advanced-charting?timeframe=5y

That is a 20.77% rise.

Over that period - the Dow Jones was as follows:

28,015.06 on Dec, 1, 2019.

Closed on Friday at 35,369.09

7,354.03 rise.

That is a 26.2% rise.

Where is your fucking 'BIG PHARMA JUMP'?

When it was OUTPERFORMED by the DOW?

Did the DOW JONES outperform PFIZER stock since December 1, 2019?

True or False?

Well....?

7 minutes ago, McRocket said:

WRONG!!!

Check again, ignoramus. 

On December 1, 2019?

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/pfe/advanced-charting?timeframe=5y

That is a 20.77% rise.

7,354.03 rise.

That is a 26.2% rise.

True or False?

Well....?

I see, so we SHOULD be bleeding for Pfizer's profits:

https://finbold.com/covid-19-vaccine-accounts-for-41-of-pfizers-19-billion-q2-revenue/

Covid-19 vaccine accounts for 41% of Pfizer’s $19 billion Q2 revenue

The company reported a net profit of $5.56 billion with revenues of $18.98 billion for the second quarter. The vaccines scientifically identified as BNT162b2 contributed a share of 41% of the company’s revenue. 

Notably, between 2016 and 2020, Pfizer’s revenue remained relatively flat, growing by 8.2%. 

The growth in revenue during the quarter comes after Pfizer signed more deals to supply the vaccine to other countries. The revenue will surge further, considering that the company expects to deliver 2.1 billion doses of the mRNA vaccine this year. Therefore, Pfizer will raise its revenue guidance to $33.5 billion from $26 billion."

It would be funny if not downright homicidal, with them peddling a crap fake vaxx offshore, that they couldn't even get approval for a booster for in the U.S.

1 minute ago, freeman said:

https://finbold.com/covid-19-vaccine-accounts-for-41-of-pfizers-19-billion-q2-revenue/

The company reported a net profit of $5.56 billion with revenues of $18.98 billion for the second quarter. The vaccines scientifically identified as BNT162b2 contributed a share of 41% of the company’s revenue. 

Notably, between 2016 and 2020, Pfizer’s revenue remained relatively flat, growing by 8.2%. 

The growth in revenue during the quarter comes after Pfizer signed more deals to supply the vaccine to other countries. The revenue will surge further, considering that the company expects to deliver 2.1 billion doses of the mRNA vaccine this year. Therefore, Pfizer will raise its revenue guidance to $33.5 billion from $26 billion."

It would be funny if not downright homicidal, with them peddling a crap fake vaxx offshore, that they couldn't even get approval for a booster for in the U.S.

No fucking way man...you don't get to weasel out of this one.

WRONG!!!

Check again, ignoramus. 

On December 1, 2019?

That is a 20.77% rise.

7,354.03 rise.

That is a 26.2% rise.

True or False?

Anything but a 'yes' or 'no' answer to start your reply?

And I will ignore the rest of it.

2 hours ago, McRocket said:

Actually, if you look into the study - which I did?

It's ridiculous.

And proved nothing conclusive.

And gee, once again you need to try to claim that you are so much smarter than the scientists/treating physician that designed and ran the study (cited a hundred times) and the peer reviewers that reviewed it. And as such I suppose it is you that should have been nominated for the Nobel Prize rather than Zelenko, eigh?

13 minutes ago, freeman said:

Move the goalposts much?

The fact remains that stock price is what determines company value - not where their profits come from.

(and WELL DUH a HUGE chunk of their profits in Q2 came from vaccine sales.

Any idiot could have told you that. It proves nothing.)

And the DOW JONES outperformed the Pfizer stock price.

Which means that if Pfizer pulled a 'big Pharma' on Covid vaccines?

They sure fucked it up.

Give it up Junior.

Macroeconomics is my territory.

You clearly know little/nothing about macroeconomics.

The fact you took a stock price from a Yahoo, summation chart?

Proves it.

2 minutes ago, freeman said:

And gee, once again you need to try to claim that you are so much smarter than the scientists/treating physician that designed and ran the study (cited a hundred times) and the peer reviewers that reviewed it. And as such I suppose it is you that should have been nominated for the Nobel Prize rather than Zelenko, eigh?

No fucking way man...you don't get to weasel out of this one.

WRONG!!!

Check again, ignoramus. 

On December 1, 2019?

That is a 20.77% rise.

7,354.03 rise.

That is a 26.2% rise.

True or False?

Have a nice day.

44 minutes ago, McRocket said:

Move the goalposts much?

The fact remains that stock price is what determines company value - not where their profits come from.

(and WELL DUH a HUGE chunk of their profits in Q2 came from vaccine sales.

Any idiot could have told you that. It proves nothing.)

And the DOW JONES outperformed the Pfizer stock price.

Which means that if Pfizer pulled a 'big Pharma' on Covid vaccines?

They sure fucked it up.

Give it up Junior.

Macroeconomics is my territory.

You clearly know little/nothing about macroeconomics.

The fact you took a stock price from a Yahoo, summation chart?

Proves it.

I certainly didn't move my goalposts. It includes a year and a half to June 1. Which wouldn't surprise me was about the time the rats started leaving the sinking ship, particularly now that they are not only failing the vaxxed, but can't even get a booster approved. And just wait until vaccine-enhanced disease kicks in! They've known it was crap all along. Not only reflected in their only allowing younger, healthy people into the trial, but also by throwing out massive numbers of COVID suspicious but not tested:

Could Pfizer's vaccine's effectiveness be as low as 19% to 29%?

I see. So then the Covid-19 vaccine only accounting for 41% of Pfizer’s $19 billion Q2 revenue indicates that it didn't have a positive effect on their profit. Sorry, I'm still not going to bleed for them.

And I'm sorry your employee stock options apparently haven't performed as you had hoped they would!

But then your off-subject bluster was obviously only intended to continue to help you run and hide from the question I have repeatedly posed:

"So rather than recommend nothing, until an individual needs oxygen in a hospital - and even then only next to worthless Remdesivir - what should Fauci and the NIH have recommended?

And then as I reported previously there's Moderna. While not as criminal as Pfizer, they haven't really had time to commit more than their current crime against humanity, since during their first ten years of operation they never received an FDA approval, much less successfully brought a product to market. Moderna raised 3.2 billion dollars in equity beginning in 2010, yet by year-end 2019 they had accumulated 1.5 billion dollars in losses. Then they took on the NIH as a heavily conflicted patent holder and voila thanks to the bailout are selling their first commercially viable product! Their COVID-19 jab. So what's not to trust when the regulator is a patent holder, in a previously unsuccessful upstart company, that enjoys absolute exemption from liability for their product! Well perhaps......

I noticed this interesting tidbit from 2017:  "They found, inter alia, that "mRNA is a labile biological molecule and therefore requires the use of protective delivery systems to effectively harness its potential," as the mRNA spread beyond the injection site and was found in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and heart.[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna

Which is exactly what this recent generation of COVID vaccine makers claimed would not happen, but a bio-distribution study from Japan found that the spike proteins travel throughout the vascular system and are found not only in all of the above listed organs, but in large volume in the ovaries.

The inflammatory reaction to the spike proteins may be plugging up and killing off recipient's capillaries as they sit reading this.

https://rumble.com/vlqdpo-dr-peter-mccullough-lecture-on-the-state-of-covid-treatment..html

So McRocket can bleed for Moderna's shareholders along with Pfizer's since the stock price on 1-2-20 was $19.23, with current share price around $430.00. What is that, an over 2,200% increase?

Not bad for business when you take Fauci and his interests on as a partner. Though not so good for the thousands of dead AIDS sufferers he killed back in 1987, or the 600,000 dead Americans (and millions more around the world) that Fauci killed in his most recent genocide. Let alone the tens or at least soon hundreds of thousands of dead vaccine victims around the world, with several million more suffering serious adverse events. But that's great biz for the Illness Industry!

So should it be any surprise that an amoral reprobate like Fauci and the NIH would do anything and everything in their power to sink 99+% successful, $20 early treatment protocols?

6 hours ago, freeman said:

And then as I reported previously there's Moderna. While not as criminal as Pfizer, they haven't really had time to commit more than their current crime against humanity, since during their first ten years of operation they never received an FDA approval, much less successfully brought a product to market. Moderna raised 3.2 billion dollars in equity beginning in 2010, yet by year-end 2019 they had accumulated 1.5 billion dollars in losses. Then they took on the NIH as a heavily conflicted patent holder and voila thanks to the bailout are selling their first commercially viable product! Their COVID-19 jab. So what's not to trust when the regulator is a patent holder, in a previously unsuccessful upstart company, that enjoys absolute exemption from liability for their product! Well perhaps......

I noticed this interesting tidbit from 2017:  "They found, inter alia, that "mRNA is a labile biological molecule and therefore requires the use of protective delivery systems to effectively harness its potential," as the mRNA spread beyond the injection site and was found in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and heart.[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna

Which is exactly what this recent generation of COVID vaccine makers claimed would not happen, but a bio-distribution study from Japan found that the spike proteins travel throughout the vascular system and are found not only in all of the above listed organs, but in large volume in the ovaries.

The inflammatory reaction to the spike proteins may be plugging up and killing off recipient's capillaries as they sit reading this.

https://rumble.com/vlqdpo-dr-peter-mccullough-lecture-on-the-state-of-covid-treatment..html

So McRocket can bleed for Moderna's shareholders along with Pfizer's since the stock price on 1-2-20 was $19.23, with current share price around $430.00. What is that, an over 2,200% increase?

Not bad for business when you take Fauci and his interests on as a partner. Though not so good for the thousands of dead AIDS sufferers he killed back in 1987, or the 600,000 dead Americans (and millions more around the world) that Fauci killed in his most recent genocide. Let alone the tens or at least soon hundreds of thousands of dead vaccine victims around the world, with several million more suffering serious adverse events. But that's great biz for the Illness Industry!

So should it be any surprise that an amoral reprobate like Fauci and the NIH would do anything and everything in their power to sink 99+% successful, $20 early treatment protocols?

I read none of your above two, gobbledygook posts above.

Now be a man (if you can) and own up to being dead wrong on this.

WRONG!!!

Check again, ignoramus. 

On December 1, 2019?

That is a 20.77% rise.

7,354.03 rise.

That is a 26.2% rise.

True or False?

Have a nice day.

And

From the VAERS website:

DISCLAIMER:  

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.'

https://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/vaers.html

True or false?

VAERS ITSELF says that it's 'reports alone CANNOT be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness'?

TRUE OR FALSE?

And - once again - I will not read past the first word of your reply to this if it is not either a 'True' or a 'False'.

If you cannot get your shit together enough to answer simple questions - I cannot be bothered to read your blather on this.

Have a nice day.

So folks - ANY data he posts from VAERS is WORTHLESS.

And

You keep ducking this.

Once again:

Are you blind?

So you are actually saying that the data in the link I posted (and below) from the Canadian government does not say that only 6 people are confirmed to have probably died from the Covid-19 vaccines out of over 53 million vaccines administered in Canada?

Yes or No?

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/#seriousNonSerious

And watch folks - he will chicken out answering this SIMPLE question again.

To be honest?

I really do not think he understands it.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:56 AM, McRocket said:

Here we go again folks - watch the coward avoid the question yet again:

THIS, from a skirt hiking vax nazi who ran like a bitch from my questions. ^

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Common said:

THIS, from a skirt hiking vax nazi who ran like a bitch from my questions. ^

:rolleyes:

And this from a guy who refuses to post a link to said question(s) so I can have a frigging clue what he is freaking out about?

I could try a ouija board?

1 minute ago, McRocket said:

And this from a guy who refuses to post a link to said questions so I can have a frigging clue what he is freaking out about?

I could try a ouija board?

Ouija board, ya say?

You must be trying to make a connection with your mythical integrity, fruit cake. 

You know what questions scared you off. 

Just now, Common said:

Ouija board, ya say?

You must be trying to make a connection with your mythical integrity, fruit cake. 

You know what questions scared you off. 

Ummm...no I don't know what questions you are talking about?

This is the last time I am going to ask you:

Either post a link to these questions you say I am not answering?

Or I am just dropping you on my ignore list and the heck with you.

Also, you are REALLY FREAKING OUT about this!

Man...it's just a chat forum...get a life.

1 minute ago, McRocket said:

Ummm...no I don't know what questions you are talking about?

This is the last time I am going to ask you:

Either post a link to these questions you say I am not answering?

Or I am just dropping you on my ignore list and the heck with you.

Also, you are REALLY FREAKING OUT about this!

Man...it's just a chat forum...get a life.

Yeah yeah - the guy who calls OTHERS on his own behaviors is worried about me "freaking out."

You ran - we both know it. You can ignore me, but don't think for a minute I am going to ignore you, fruity. You're getting called out every time you pose as a poster with integrity. You skirt-hike when the going gets tough. 

28 minutes ago, Common said:

Yeah yeah - the guy who calls OTHERS on his own behaviors is worried about me "freaking out."

You ran - we both know it. You can ignore me, but don't think for a minute I am going to ignore you, fruity. You're getting called out every time you pose as a poster with integrity. You skirt-hike when the going gets tough. 

And this from a guy who simply refuses to post a link to this 'HORRIBLE QUESTION' that I ran out on (so I can have a clue what he is talking about).

Despite being asked for it about 5 times now in 30 minutes.

Which is starting to make me think there is no post.

That he is just pissed and making it up.
We certainly know he has not got the guts to post a link to whatever the heck he is talking about.

Okay...because I at one point had respect for you?

I will ask one last time?

Post a link to this 'question' of yours (or re-state it) that you keep FREAKING OUT about?

OR it's 'ignore list for you pal.

Which I would rather not have to do.

And you calling me names all over the place just makes you look like a nut.

But - whatever floats your boat.

Have a nice day.