Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

So, LIBRETARDS, is your BLATANT DISREGARD for the Constitution just ANOTHER show of your FASCISM?

Your boy Joe Covid XIDEN just signed an EO that reinstates the "Eviction moratorium" which the SCOTUS RULED WAS TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!

EVEN JOE said it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL but he was going to do it ANYWAY!!

And you SHITSTAINS CHEERED!!!

FASCISM AT IT'S FINEST

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Yep let's hurry up and kick all those people out of their houses.

Yep!!!!

A FASCIST just said all that needed to be said!!!

"FUCK THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY!!! LET'S DO IT ANYWAY!!"

Is this what you CUNTMOUTHS call "making American FASCIST"???

Just now, slideman said:

How is increasing their debt load by two months helping them?

And genius....how does this affect all of those landlords and their debt loads and mortgages not being paid?......hmmm genius?

What you are witnessing is Biden ensuring that these renter's do get evicted ....

And these landlords losing their properties while corporations swoop in and buy it all for pennies on the dollar.

2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Your boy Joe Covid XIDEN just signed an EO that reinstates the "Eviction moratorium" which the SCOTUS RULED WAS TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!

FASCISM AT IT'S FINEST

Impeach him!

46 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

And genius....how does this affect all of those landlords and their debt loads and mortgages not being paid?......hmmm genius?

What you are witnessing is Biden ensuring that these renter's do get evicted ....

And these landlords losing their properties while corporations swoop in and buy it all for pennies on the dollar.

You said something that made a smidgen of sense I think the world is about to end.

I have been on both sides of this equation. I've been a landlord and I have been really poor.

The landlords are in a bind the tenants are in a bind everyone is in a bind.

The landlords I realize are not enthusiastic about evicting tenants and only do so out of necessity.

The federal government has some relief programs in place for both landlords and tenants but people are not taking advantage of the programs.

Many of the landlords say the federal money comes with too many strings attached I'm not sure what that means.

It's a knotty problem

52 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The answer to your first question: the only thing that's going to save them is resumption of their income and restructuring of the debt.

These people are going to need help.

Don't you think we have enough homeless people already?

Why Some Landlords Don’t Want Any of the $50 Billion in Rent Assistance

A federal program designed to help people avoid eviction by paying their rent is running into an unexpected hurdle: Some landlords are turning down the payment, saying it comes with too many conditions.  Congress has allocated about $50 billion for rental assistance to stave off a surge in evictions of tenants who lost jobs during the pandemic and missed rent payments. The federal support is also meant to help struggling landlords who have to make mortgage payments and have been overwhelmed by tenants falling behind on their rent.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-some-landlords-dont-want-any-of-the-50-billion-in-rent-assistance-11616155203

15 hours ago, slideman said:

So you’re ok with any government agency passing their own laws, spending tax payer dollars without any oversight or separation of powers.

So why do we have congress, the Supreme Court snd the executive branch then? 

17 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

FASCISM AT IT'S FINEST

"We affirm freedom of choice of practitioner and treatment for all citizens for their health care." Constitution Party

"America was founded on the economic principles of the “free enterprise” system. An individual was free to operate his business under the law without government intervention and regulation. This economic system is being replaced by public (government) – private partnerships. This system is called fascism. The Constitution Party is opposed to public-private partnerships and is for a return to the true “free enterprise” system that once made our nation great and economically prosperous."

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

th?id=OIP.i1I4ltjUiDtDTMo-UUMVwgHaE8%26p

• Thumb up 1

LOL I love how you vote drones try to convince us its the other team that fucks with the constitution and its amendments. Yeah. Sure. Whatever. One thing I noticed about you vote drones is how when Trump was in the WH, R teamers couldn't care less about how the illegals were being treated and the D teamers whined and cried about it. Now with Biden, it's the other way around. That's herd animals for you. Stupid as fuck and attracted to letters. I bet if Jeffery Epstein had a "D" or and "R" in front of his name, y'all would vote for him, huh?

19 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Yep!!!!

A FASCIST just said all that needed to be said!!!

"FUCK THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY!!! LET'S DO IT ANYWAY!!"

Is this what you CUNTMOUTHS call "making American FASCIST"???

The racist Max is getting all worked up again

21 hours ago, slideman said:

A Lawless President For A Lawless Nation.  Vigilantism is back - and we shall all embrace it now. We've been waiting, and Joe Biden delivered.

39 minutes ago, Skans said:

A Lawless President For A Lawless Nation.  Vigilantism is back - and we shall all embrace it now. We've been waiting, and Joe Biden delivered.

No you have been waiting for a chance to express your bloodlust.

Sicko

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

No you have been waiting for a chance to express your bloodlust.

Sicko

When Democrats freely ignore the law and encourage law breakers, others step in to exact swift justice - something this nation has been lacking for a long time.

Just now, Skans said:

When Democrats freely ignore the law and encourage law breakers, others step in to exact swift justice - something this nation has been lacking for a long time.

You just can't wait to shoot somebody

Sick fuck

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

You just can't wait to shoot somebody

Sick fuck

Now, you are making wild accusations and claims against me, for which you have no basis.  It's called "Slander".  I am discussing the continued lawlessness of President Biden the lawlessness of Democrats and Democrat organizations like BLM and Antifa.  I have set forth a political argument for vigilantism, and there you go accusing me of just itching to shoot someone.  You are one Slanderous SOB, Slideman.  You should be more careful about what you write.

Just now, Skans said:

Now, you are making wild accusations and claims against me, for which you have no basis.  It's called "Slander".  I am discussing the continued lawlessness of President Biden the lawlessness of Democrats and Democrat organizations like BLM and Antifa.  I have set forth a political argument for vigilantism, and there you go accusing me of just itching to shoot someone.  You are one Slanderous SOB, Slideman.  You should be more careful about what you say.

Fuck you