Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

CDC Issues New Eviction Moratorium After Liberal Criticism

a man holding a sign in front of a crowd: Bid To Stop Evictions Crumbles In Setback For Biden Administration

"We won! I don't mind suffering to help others in need."  -Cori Bush

CDC Issues New Eviction Moratorium After Liberal Criticism (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The CDC extended a ban evictions in areas of the country with substantial and high transmission of coronavirus on Tuesday, after a firestorm of criticism from Democrats following the lapse of a previous moratorium on Saturday.

“The emergence of the delta variant has led to a rapid acceleration of community transmission in the United States, putting more Americans at increased risk, especially if they are unvaccinated,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a statement. “This moratorium is the right thing to do to keep people in their homes and out of congregate settings where Covid-19 spreads.”

The CDC said the new ban, which will be in place until Oct. 3, would allow more time for the federal government and states to enact a rental assistance program that’s suffered bureaucratic delays and for more Americans to be vaccinated against the virus.

An increase in evictions, Walensky said, “could increase the likelihood of new spikes in SARS-CoV-2 transmission. Such mass evictions and the attendant public health consequences would be very difficult to reverse.”

The Biden White House faced days of harsh criticism from its own party for the lapse in the eviction moratorium on July 31.   

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You violated a court order is what you did. 😆 Leftists celebrating government overreach and abuse of power. 

Wow…..

Did you bore your son to death?

The landlord still has to pay his dues  . . . . 

Don't those parasites need to pay for their utilities either ?

I own a few apartment buildings here and there in mainland U.S. !

What if they all stop paying their rent ?

But I have a clausule in the contract we both signed that allows both the tenant and the landlord to end the contract without giving any reason for doing so !

--------------

As of now they're all paying on time !

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

The CDC extended a ban evictions in areas of the country with substantial and high transmission of coronavirus on Tuesday, after a firestorm of criticism from Democrats following the lapse of a previous moratorium on Saturday.

So now Democrats are ignoring the Constitution, AND the courts. 

They're so emboldened by their fraudulent takeover of the government, they're going for everything now while they can.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

The landlord still has to pay his dues  . . . . 

Don't those parasites need to pay for their utilities either ?

I own a few apartment buildings here and there in mainland U.S. !

What if they all stop paying their rent ?

But I have a clausule in the contract we both signed that allows both the tenant and the landlord to end the contract without giving any reason for doing so !

--------------

As of now they're all paying on time !

I would advise them not to give you a red cent. Nothing you can do about it, silly contract or not. IT'S THE LAW.

Just now, drvoke said:

I would advise them not to give you a red cent. Nothing you can do about it, silly contract or not. IT'S THE LAW.

Please quote the law you're referencing. 

Oh wait, there's no law, just an illegal directive by an unelected bureaucracy. 

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

Yup. Then burn his crib down

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

So now Democrats are ignoring the Constitution, AND the courts. 

They're so emboldened by their fraudulent takeover of the government, they're going for everything now while they can.

Quotable Prints | Southern sayings, Southern slang, Southern girls

5 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Please quote the law you're referencing. 

Oh wait, there's no law, just an illegal directive by an unelected bureaucracy. 

Yeah right, like the Executive Branch had no influence on this decision. Sheriff's offices will not evict people while this moratorium is in place. They will step down.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

Yeah right, like the Executive Branch had no influence on this decision. Sheriff's offices will not evict people while this moratorium is in place. They will step down.

Conholes are incapable to roll with the punches

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

From what I've seen, cops do whatever they are told, even when they shouldn't. 

But this directive from the CDC is illegal and not worth the paper it's written on. 

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

Fighting and winning for the people has to be rewarding.

For what people? What about the people who have to pay the mortgages and maintenance on those rental properties?

I know a lot of people who have rental property and none of them are wealthy.  

6 hours ago, Golfboy said:

From what I've seen, cops do whatever they are told, even when they shouldn't. 

But this directive from the CDC is illegal and not worth the paper it's written on. 

What gives the CDC jurisdiction over rental properties?

37 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

For what people? What about the people who have to pay the mortgages and maintenance on those rental properties?

I know a lot of people who have rental property and none of them are wealthy.  

Landlords get no sympathy from me.

11 hours ago, drvoke said:

CDC Issues New Eviction Moratorium After Liberal Criticism

The CDC has no authority to regulate intrastate commerce.  Also, the CDC has no law it is relying on to make such a mandate.  You can ignore the CDC - they are meaningless.

11 hours ago, drvoke said:

a man holding a sign in front of a crowd: Bid To Stop Evictions Crumbles In Setback For Biden Administration

"We won! I don't mind suffering to help others in need."  -Cori Bush

“The emergence of the delta variant has led to a rapid acceleration of community transmission in the United States, putting more Americans at increased risk, especially if they are unvaccinated,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a statement. “This moratorium is the right thing to do to keep people in their homes and out of congregate settings where Covid-19 spreads.”

The CDC said the new ban, which will be in place until Oct. 3, would allow more time for the federal government and states to enact a rental assistance program that’s suffered bureaucratic delays and for more Americans to be vaccinated against the virus.

An increase in evictions, Walensky said, “could increase the likelihood of new spikes in SARS-CoV-2 transmission. Such mass evictions and the attendant public health consequences would be very difficult to reverse.”

The Biden White House faced days of harsh criticism from its own party for the lapse in the eviction moratorium on July 31.   

How did the CDC take over the eviction process or free enterprise self employment? Ending self employment is going to be more difficult to reverse, what happens is that when you are distracted from your free enterprise self employment a large corporation comes in and takes your customers.