Love and compassion

The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart

The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

It is narrated that someone took two chicks of a bird (hamra), which came in panic searching for its chicks. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his house) then asked, “Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?” Then he asked them to return the chicks.

Perhaps people lavish animals with their care because of their beauty unmindful of their being entities created by God, The case is different in Islam. The following Hadith lays credence to this fact. It is narrated that the prophet once passed by a burned out anthill. When the Prophet saw it he asked, “Who has burned it?” When he was informed of who had done it, he said, “Only the Lord of Fire has the right to punish with fire.” Is there any beauty in ants?!

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.”
The greatest man to ever walk the earth TheDeenShow #461

slam improve my personality and behaviora

The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish whore, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this whore died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.
اخلاق صديقه المسلم اثرت فيه(9--1\2)Muslim manners friend affected me

الاسلام غير حياتى بالكامل(4--2\2)Islam change my life completely

lucifershammer
This post was recognized by lucifershammer!

SootedUpCyndi was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

1 hour ago, akay said:

The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish whore, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this whore died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.
اخلاق صديقه المسلم اثرت فيه(9--1\2)Muslim manners friend affected me

الاسلام غير حياتى بالكامل(4--2\2)Islam change my life completely

Your kinda weird, But I am a kind soul ..... If I see a bug drowning in my glass of beer.. I fish him out.. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.. But I give them a fighting  chance.. no matter how tiny..  Would I want to be that bug? NO.

I have a basement frog.. The size of a quarter..  I went and bought him frog food.. He has been down there a year.. chirping..  Rode down on a piece of wood.  I set him up a dish  of water.. and leaves..  To my delight.. I went down and he was laying in the water.. He ate the food.. He  was  all plumped all up in the water.. looking heathy again ... looking right at me..

I opened up the basement doors. After the long winter.. He may have hopped out.. I so wanted to keep him..LOL... I was worried he may not know how to survive.. but he will.. he will survive on instict.. I hope.

23 hours ago, akay said:

الاسلام غير حياتى بالكامل(4--2\2)Islam change my life com

When I die, if I ever get my hands around the throat of that pedophile, Muhammad, I'll be sure to twist his head off with my bare hands, shit pork sausage on his face, and then run a silver-tipped, wooden stake through his evil heart.  Muhammad Be Damned!!!

You are speaking ignorantly because you do not know about the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

When girls are married to a husband at a young age - i.e. as soon as they are ready, and society would again see this as being completely normal and good, then it would be much better for society.

There would be much less promiscuity overall and a lot less other societal problems and people in general would be much happier in marriage, just as it was intended.

Some Christian missionaries are determined to criticize the marriage of Prophet Mohamad (saws) to Aisha (ra). We can explain to them that this kind of marriage was totally legitimate for the Arab society of the 7th century, but in bad faith, they persist in judging the prophet (sws), an Arab man of the 7th century !
:

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

The bottom line is that these marriages need to be put in their historical context. The mentalities of the early Christians or those of the Ancien Régime are different from the mentality we have today, just as the mentality of the Arabs of the 7th century is different from our Western mentality of the 21st. What shocks us 21st century citizens today was legitimate in other times.

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

Mary married Joseph when she was twelve years old, meaning that she was young, and Joseph her husband was over ninety!!

Marriage to a young woman is permissible in Islamic law. On condition of complete maturity and femininity, and whoever contemplated the marriage of the Master of Creation, Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

he was certain of this, as she was not the first engaged to him, but rather she was engaged to Jabir bin Mut'im. Which indicates the emergence of signs of maturity and femininity.

If the Prophet's marriage to Aisha was reprehensible at this time, then the infidels of Makkah would have stabbed in this

It is decided in different cultures, social and sciences that a judgment or event is not taken separately from its sphere of

time, place, environmental and social conditions, and does a reasonable person say that it wastes the differences of more than fourteen centuries of cultural accumulations, scientific, and developments? Can a marriage contracted in Makkah before the migration be measured by what is happening today in the countries of the East or the West? Where a girl’s marriage is delayed to twenty and thirty, and the girl was in Egypt if she was eighteen in marriage, she was considered late,

It is known - from a medical point of view - that puberty in some areas is faster than others. In hot regions - such as Makkah Al-Mukarramah - puberty is faster than in less hot areas

41 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.  Luke 6:41-42

Another story that the prophet narrated is a blood-curdling story for those who prevent animals from food; the prophet says” a woman entered the hell because she imprisoned a cat, she neither fed it nor did she set it free to eat.”

Burdening animals with that they could not bear also would move his heart, it should be noted that the prophet’s words concerning animals or whatever are not mere pieces of advice, the prophet’s words are rules and legislations that man should stand accountable for here in this life and the hereafter if he violates these rules.

It happened that he saw some people sitting on animals so he commented, “Keep them safe and sound when riding them and when leaving them, don’t use them as chairs for your side talks in the streets and markets. A ridden animal might be better than its rider and might remember and mention God more than its rider does.”

The prophet prohibits blood animals sports

Blood animal sports was a long entrenched habit at the time of the prophet, and even is still ongoing, this was opposed by the prophet and even made prohibited. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad prohibited the killing of a bird for the sake of pleasure and not for a specific beneficial need, the Prophet said, “Anyone who would kill a bird, this bird would come on Doomsday and say, “God, this person killed me for pleasure and not for benefit.” He prohibited taking any animal or any living creature as a target for shooting.

The Prophet (PBUH) said; “Do not clip the forelock of a horse, for decency is attached to their forelock, for it protects it; nor their tail, for it is fly-flap.” (Narrated by Utba bin Farqad abu abd)

In this respect as Ibn Umar said; “I heard the Messenger of Allah, , say, whoever mutilates a living creature and then does not repent, Allah will mutilate him on the Day of Judgment”

Jabir told that God’s Messenger forbade the striking the face or branding on the face of any animal. He said when an ass, which had been branded on his face, had passed by: “God curse the one who branded it.” (Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah)

اسلم بسبب حسن تعامل المسلمين معهInter islam due to

British enter Islam due to Save Sight بريطانى اسلم بسبب غض البصر

For the sake of brevity, we condense animals rights granted by Mohammed the messenger of Islam in the following points:

1-Animals are to be protected against any harm.

2-Animals are to be given utmost care

3- Animals are to be lavished with mercy

4- Animals are to be fed

5-Animals are not to be overburdened or oppressed

A Mercy for Women
Prophet Muhammad was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."

Women's rights in Islam

Islam gave women rights and privileges at a time when only barbaric manners and values dominated.

Yet, some people argue that Islam has alienated women in some domains. In fact, this belief is a misconception. People who say so, may have read about it in a magazine or seen it on TV. A quick examination of the issues judged as unjust to women will certainly correct the misunderstanding.

Man as the head of the household:

Some people believe that a woman in Islam is regarded as inferior to man since the Quran says (what means):"Men have one degree above women." [Quran 2: 228]

In the Quran it also says (what means): "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has given the one more than the other and because men support them from their means." [Quran 4:34]

This verse implies that it is a man's duty to support his wife, and not the reverse, but this, in no way, makes him superior to her.

In fact, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of a man but they are not necessarily identical. Since men and women are not created identical, they have different physical and emotional qualities, jobs and privileges. This does not mean that women are inferior.

On the contrary, women are considered crucial members of society in Islam since they are assigned the job of bringing up future generations. People today tend to look down at housewives but, in fact, raising children is one of the most important and difficult tasks. The way a mother brings up her child determines the way he will behave in the future. This duty, which requires patience, love, understanding and wisdom was significantly assigned to women in Islam because her nature suits this job.

Allaah The Exalted, in His Wisdom, has assigned a role for each member of the family so that there would be no arguments concerning who should do what. If a sailboat has two leaders, each will want to follow a path, leading ultimately to chaos and even a crash. In the same manner, how many times have your parents fought over some decision because each had their own point of view and wanted to apply it? This is precisely why it is preferable to have one leader for each household. However, this does not give the leader the right to be a dictator, or to neglect the role of his companion. This does not make him superior to other members of his family. It just gives him a larger duty.

Inheritance:

Some people claim that Islam is unjust towards women because it entitles them to inherit half of what men get. In fact, those people only know one side of the truth.

First, the principle of women inheriting half the money is only applicable in 45 percent of the cases. In the other 55 percent, women inherit the same amount or sometimes even more. For example, a mother and a father each inherit the sixth of their son's property when they are not the only inheritors.

In addition, the laws of inheritance in Islam are proportional to the duties of spending. Indeed, a man in Islam has the responsibility of supporting his family, his brother's children (when his brother dies), his parents (when they retire and do not have an income), his children from his previous marriage (if he has them) and his household, including his wife and children. A woman, on the other hand, does not bear this responsibility. She has the freedom to use the money she collects from her dowry or work as she pleases.

You might object here, saying that women today are working and helping their husbands pay the expenses, which entitles them to share equality with men. In fact, you should know that women's economic assistance to their husbands, which has become the norm today, is only an answer to the females’ wishes. Islam does not oblige women to spend on their households. It is a free choice many women have themselves taken today to feel more liberated, so it does not entitle them to a bigger portion of the inheritance.

Polygyny:

Polygyny is one of the most questioned principles that Islam grants men and women. Indeed, many people wrongfully accuse Islam of injustice because it allows a man to have up to four wives. Nevertheless, like every instruction in the Quran, polygyny has a reason. You see, Islam is a practical religion that acknowledges the needs and temptations of human beings and provides laws that deal with them, thus preserving harmony and morality.

- Polygyny might be the solution for a couple if the wife is barren, the husband wants children of his own and the option of separation does not appeal to both parties.

- If a woman is chronically ill and is unable to perform her marital duties. Polygyny may also be the solution when the couple does not want divorce.

- Polygyny is the religion's answer to cases where some men have excessive sexual needs that cannot be fulfilled by one wife. This in no way means that men should abuse this right and use it whenever they fancy a woman. It is rather a chance Islam has provided to prevent men from committing adultery. Many people who condemn polygyny cheat on their wives, calling this phenomenon a 'swift affair.' Islam, at least, has offered the second woman the option of being called 'a wife' rather than 'a mistress', especially in some countries where women remarkably outnumber men.

- Polygyny may settle the problem of an increased number of unmarried women, especially during wars.

However, polygyny has some limits and conditions to be met. Indeed, the Quran instructs the man to be fair with his wives on all levels, including treatment, money, house, etc. The only level where the man may have an uneven stance is the level of the feelings that he cannot control:

The Quran says (what means): "You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire, so do not incline too much to one of them [by giving her more of your time and provision] so as to leave the other hanging [i.e. neither divorced nor married]. And if you do justice, and do all that is right and fear Allaah by keeping away from all that is wrong, then Allaah is Ever-Forgiving and All-Merciful." [Quran 4:129]

Finally, it is worth knowing that Islam gives a woman the right to refuse polygyny for her husband by setting it as a condition during the marriage procedures. If this condition is set, then the woman is granted divorce if her husband marries another while he is still married to her.

Women's Rights in Islam Protected Or Subjugated? - Dr. ...

طيار أمريكي بالقوات الخاصة يدخل الإسلام رغم محاولات وقفه عن العمل - American Pilot Becomes a Muslim

6-Animals are to be given health care.

7-Animals are to live in clean environment

8-Animals are not to be cursed

9-Animals are not to be mutilated.

10-Animals are not to be killed unless for food

11-Nothing to be held in their necks lest they are suffocated.

12-Baby animals are to given full suckling

13-Animals are not to be burnt with fire

14-Animals are not slaughtered in the best way and not before other animals

15-Animals are not to be given bad food.

one of the miracles of the words Muhammad peace be upon him, which had the scientific research of 1431 in which talk about that dog saliva is pure and full of germs harmful if put the dog mouth and tongue in a pot of food can not be cleaned, but seven times the first earth and the other six ordinary cleaning fluid

Uniqueness of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him only
Does anyone in the past knows about these bacteria and germs and how to treat them?

And see the result you will not find any bacteria
And confirmed by the microscope
This shows the sincerity of the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him
Because he did not have a microscope at the time

Should avoid touching their dogs mouth, because the saliva of the dog full of germs
And dogs eat in a bowl away from your food your

Dog is used in agriculture and guard, fishing and livestock and for the purposes of the arrest of criminals
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him does not hate the dog
But
Select the rules to deal with it

There is a Hadith that suggests kindness to dogs and animals:

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 646:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A man felt very thirsty while
he was on the way, there he came across a well.
He went down the well, quenched his thirst and
came out. Meanwhile he saw a dog panting and
licking mud because of excessive thirst. He said
to himself, "This dog is suffering from thirst as I
did. "

So, he went down the well again and filled
his shoe with water and watered it.

Allah thanked
him for that deed and forgave him.

The people
said, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us
in serving the animals? "He replied:" Yes, there is
a reward for serving any animate (living being). "

(See Hadith No. 551)
(From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "purification of the vessel, if any of you been licked by a dog is to wash it seven times" and: is the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace of killing dogs and then said: "What mind and mind the dogs, "then permits the hunting dog and sheep dog and said:" If a dog licks the vessel let him wash it seven times and rub it eighth in the dirt) dog licks the vessel: If you drink from the tip of his tongue. rub: Any Dkouh.

Scientifically proven that the dog carrier for some serious diseases, as living in the intestine worm called meningococcal out eggs with feces, and when Lick anus with his tongue moves the eggs to it, and Ntql it to the pots and dishes and the hands of his companions, and which enter the stomachs Vomaaúhm, Vtnhal shell eggs and graduated from embryos that leaks into the blood and sputum, and transmitted them to all parts of the body, and especially to the liver because the main refinery in the body ... Then grow in the user enters it and a bag full of children, fetuses, and the water for a net fluid spring. And may grow up to become a bag the size of the baby's head, and called the disease: disease cyst water, and are the symptoms depending on the member who Taatbed it, and what was most serious in the brain or the heart muscle, and did not have surgical treatment can only process ...

And there is a risk of another disease transmitted by the dog and the dog is a disease caused by leaking meat infected with the dog first, and then transmitted it to humans through the saliva of a dog bite, Belhsh wound in the human body ...

The benefits of belonging to the dog, then some people, but these evils become harmful to everyone, so the Prophet peace be upon him and killing dogs, and dog licenses, hunting and plowing and cattle because of the need. At the time of the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace cyst disease is not known, of course, water, and did not know that the origin of dogs, and rabies They were called by the infected dog: the dog vicious.

The modern scientists analyzed the dust of the cemetery to know what the bacteria, and they expect to find a lot of harmful bacteria, and because a lot of people are dying disease infectious germ, but they did not find in the dust impact of these harmful germs harmful ... Fastntjoa so that the soil property killing harmful germs, and not for the danger to spread and has gotten her, and their predecessors the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace to the report of this fact, this hadith

Are Muslims Allowed To Keep Dogs - Dr Zakir Naik

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

On 8/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, akay said:

You are speaking ignorantly because you do not know about the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

No I'm not.  The Poopshit Muhammad be damned. He was a child molester and hater of dogs.  It was because of him that we have murdering sand-apes littered about in desert wastelands.

On 8/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, akay said:

When girls are married to a husband at a young age - i.e. as soon as they are ready, and society would again see this as being completely normal and good, then it would be much better for society.

Any religion that advocates selling girls to horny men who want to defile them and steal their innocence is an instrument of Satan.  God gave us free will.  Just let me get my hands around Muhammad's neck and I'll tear it off with my bare hands, throw it in the wood chipper and let pigs eat the ground up remains.

In fact, I have good Christian friends

you are only implementing the agenda assigned to it to attack Islam
Your mission is a waste of time and your accusations are based on hostile websites

Lots of people on this site make fun of you and tell me to ignore it and you

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

The bottom line is that these marriages need to be put in their historical context. The mentalities of the early Christians or those of the Ancien Régime are different from the mentality we have today, just as the mentality of the Arabs of the 7th century is different from our Western mentality of the 21st. What shocks us 21st century citizens today was legitimate in other times.

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

Mary married Joseph when she was twelve years old, meaning that she was young, and Joseph her husband was over ninety!!

Marriage to a young woman is permissible in Islamic law. On condition of complete maturity and femininity, and whoever contemplated the marriage of the Master of Creation, Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

he was certain of this, as she was not the first engaged to him, but rather she was engaged to Jabir bin Mut'im. Which indicates the emergence of signs of maturity and femininity.

If the Prophet's marriage to Aisha was reprehensible at this time, then the infidels of Makkah would have stabbed in this

It is decided in different cultures, social and sciences that a judgment or event is not taken separately from its sphere of

time, place, environmental and social conditions, and does a reasonable person say that it wastes the differences of more than fourteen centuries of cultural accumulations, scientific, and developments? Can a marriage contracted in Makkah before the migration be measured by what is happening today in the countries of the East or the West? Where a girl’s marriage is delayed to twenty and thirty, and the girl was in Egypt if she was eighteen in marriage, she was considered late,

It is known - from a medical point of view - that puberty in some areas is faster than others. In hot regions - such as Makkah Al-Mukarramah - puberty is faster than in less hot areas

41 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.  Luke 6:41-42

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

dogs

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him does not hate the dog
But
Select the rules to deal with it

Later on when it was found thatthe people were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed.

The Prophet did not cause the animal to be killed in the desert

Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (s) for the Animals

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I am amazed at the lies and stupidity of some Christians
you are sad  for predatory dogs that kill people and cause diseases, so they must be killed it

And you are not sad
When Jesus commands the following

the hypocrisy is brought to a head by Christians. Their doctrine claims that their book is filled with Love, that their teachings are filled with Love, and that their divinity is Love. Now we will see the myth behind this design and remind them of the famous Christ saying:

Why do you see the straw that's in your brother's eye, and don't you see the beam that's in your eye?

(Matthew 7,3)

Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad” that the Eternal -

- laid in his infinite Love:1)
 Prepare for war!2)
 Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!3)
 Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!4)
 Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!5)
But take the Loot from time to time ...6)
 r*pe the little girls of enemies!7)
 Don't forget to burn the city down after that!8)
The javelin verse!9) T
he verse of the stone!10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

It teaches that Jesus instructed his followers to forsake parents, siblings, friends etc as a necessity to follow him (Jesus).

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law. Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

but in islam

How do Muslims act towards non-Muslims?

Always keep fear of God in your mind; remember that you cannot afford to do anything without His grace. Do not forget that Islam is a mission of peace and love. Keep the Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) before you as a model of bravery and piety. Do not destroy fruit-trees nor fertile fields in your paths. Be just, and spare the feelings of the vanquished. Respect all religious persons who live in hermitages or convents and spare their edifices.

Do not kill civilians.
Do not harm old people and children.and women
Do not accept any gifts from the civil population of any place. Do not billet your soldiers or officers in the houses of civilians. Do not forget to perform your daily prayers. Fear God. Remember that death will inevitably come to everyone of you some time or other, even if you are thousands of miles away from a battle field; therefore be always ready to face death. (Andrew Miller, Church History)

So,
the God of Islam and the Messenger of Islam are more merciful than your alleged god in your distorted book

1/2 هل تدين ما أمر به إلهك؟ | هاشم في حوار هادئ مع مسيحي

2/2 هل تدين ما أمر به إلهك؟ | هاشم في حوار هادئ مع مسيحي

Cats hold a special place to the Muslims, since Prophet Muhammad is very fond of cats.

One story mentioned that a cat saved Prophet Mohammad from being bitten by a deadly snake.

There was also a story of the Prophet cutting off his shirt sleeve rather than disturbing his sleeping cat when it was time for prayers. When people at the mosque noticed him wearing a torn sleeved robe, they asked "Holy Prophet, why is your garment torn?"

The Prophet simply replied that his cat is sleeping soundly upon the sleeve of his robe and rather than disturbing the cat, he cut the sleeve and put on what remained of his garment. The Prophet is so kind to animals that he would not pull the garment or awaken the cat, instead he rather cut his robe and let the cat sleep undisturbed.

It is a well-known fact that the Prophet is a cat lover and respect animals. Muslims are taught to follow his exemplary behaviour on kindness to animals.

A companion of the Prophet was given the name Abu Hurairah. The name Abu Hurairah means 'father of the cats'. Abu Hurairah was given this name because where ever he goes, he always had a kitten with him.

The Prophet also mentioned "To catch birds and imprison them in cages without any special purpose is considered abominable." Hence if you have birds living in cages, set them free.

In Hadith (Muslim religious text) of Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Number 673, narrated by Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, an Israeli prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed. "

In another Hadith text, the Prophet told his companions of a woman who would be sent to Hell for having locked up a cat; not feeding it, nor even releasing it so that it could feed herself. "

So what you think?

Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the most kindest person this universe.

Hadith narrated by Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) that once a person came to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) and asked "O Prophet of Allah! To what extent should we forgive the mistakes and faults of our slaves and servants?"

The Prophet (PBUH) remained silent whereupon the man repeated this question. The Prophet (PBUH) again, remained silent and when the man asked for a third time, he replied "Seventy times a day."

(According to Anas): I was eight years of age when I became the Holy Prophet Mohammad's (SAWS) servant and served him for 10 years. He never rebuked me even when I broke or damaged something. If his family said something strong, then he would tell them leave it & to forget about it. Whatever Allah has destined will happen".

The Quran or Bible, Which is God's Word

Ahmed Deedat Answers: "Corruption in Bible or Quran?"

INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS response مترجم بالعربيه

محاضرة الهدف من الخلق كاملة || ذاكر نايك - The Purpose of the Creation Full || Zakir Naik

On 8/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, king of the county said:

What about women?

Hi. Not a Muslim, But like I've showed to Brother Akay:

I'm so sick of Islamophobia. Sure you got the nutcases and the defects, but that ain't everybody.  How many Muslims were killed on 911? How many more died wearing an American uniform on the battlefields?

• Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, DerangedResponse said:

Hi. Not a Muslim, But like I've showed to Brother Akay:

I'm so sick of Islamophobia. Sure you got the nutcases and the defects, but that ain't everybody.  How many Muslims were killed on 911? How many more died wearing an American uniform on the battlefields?

Should women go to school?   Be allowed to get a job?   Etc etc etc