Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

One Of The Most Dishonest Thngs I Hever Ever Seen the MSM Publish


Recommended Posts

Bad week in Trumpland signals hope for American democracy (msn.com)

 

 

The last five years' deluge of disinformation and discord make it easy to lose faith in democracy, something never helpful to preserving it. Just when many lamented the Republican pilgrimages to Mar-a-Lago as signs of Trump's iron-fisted hold on his party, his control visibly faltered last week. Earlier polling had already shown a slip.

 

Still, Trump's bad week does not mean that it's time for foes of authoritarianism to rejoice or for anyone to assume that American democracy is out of danger.

 

 

A loosening of Trump's influence and new steps toward holding him accountable will mean little unless current efforts to enact the For the People Act, or a Manchin-style revision, can cross the goal line. As importantly, Congress needs to adopt the June 21 Senate bill to stop election subversion.

If the measures in Republican-controlled legislatures in battleground states this year allow partisans to exert control over which election officials count the 2022 and 2024 vote, the name of the Republican candidates will not matter. Our democratic republic will be at an end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also on Friday, the Justice Department released to Congress seemingly incriminating notes made by former DOJ officials of phone solicitations from then-President Trump to support his "Big Lie." The notes indicate that Trump told acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen all he had to do was say that the November election was "corrupt" - "leave the rest to me and the R[epublican] Congressmen." This seems like a redo from Trump's playbook with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July 2019 - have someone announce an investigation of Biden so that Trump and his allies could blacken his rival's name and prospects for success.

A poor excuse for a vice-president brags:

sddefault.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, jefftec said:

the Justice Department released to Congress seemingly incriminating notes made by former DOJ officials of phone solicitations from then-President Trump to support his "Big Lie."

 

 

exactly...   more lies

 

The  Hunter Laptop CONFIRMED the  Biden  grift in Ukraine

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

exactly...   more lies

 

The  Hunter Laptop CONFIRMED the  Biden  grift in Ukraine

 

 

That's right. Biden is so unfit......

...there will be books written ......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Bad week in Trumpland signals hope for American democracy (msn.com)

 

 

The last five years' deluge of disinformation and discord make it easy to lose faith in democracy, something never helpful to preserving it. Just when many lamented the Republican pilgrimages to Mar-a-Lago as signs of Trump's iron-fisted hold on his party, his control visibly faltered last week. Earlier polling had already shown a slip.

 

Still, Trump's bad week does not mean that it's time for foes of authoritarianism to rejoice or for anyone to assume that American democracy is out of danger.

 

 

A loosening of Trump's influence and new steps toward holding him accountable will mean little unless current efforts to enact the For the People Act, or a Manchin-style revision, can cross the goal line. As importantly, Congress needs to adopt the June 21 Senate bill to stop election subversion.

If the measures in Republican-controlled legislatures in battleground states this year allow partisans to exert control over which election officials count the 2022 and 2024 vote, the name of the Republican candidates will not matter. Our democratic republic will be at an 

Biden's ministry of untruth has ramped up their propaganda.

Hilarious.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Biden's ministry of untruth has ramped up their propaganda.

Hilarious.

 

 

 

 

They are  saying the  GOP attempts to secure the election will destroy  democracy as we know it.   "our democratic republic will be at an end"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

They are  saying the  GOP attempts to secure the election will destroy  democracy as we know it.   "our democratic republic will be at an end"

There is no evidence that the election wasn't secure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

you are an  idiot,  a chain of custody violation is a security violation

According to Carter Jones. Who is Carter Jones?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

huh?

 

chain of custody is not an  election term, it is a security  term

Carter Jones. The guy who wrote the 29 page memo. Who is he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Bad week in Trumpland signals hope for American democracy (msn.com)

 

 

The last five years' deluge of disinformation and discord make it easy to lose faith in democracy, something never helpful to preserving it. Just when many lamented the Republican pilgrimages to Mar-a-Lago as signs of Trump's iron-fisted hold on his party, his control visibly faltered last week. Earlier polling had already shown a slip.

 

Still, Trump's bad week does not mean that it's time for foes of authoritarianism to rejoice or for anyone to assume that American democracy is out of danger.

 

 

A loosening of Trump's influence and new steps toward holding him accountable will mean little unless current efforts to enact the For the People Act, or a Manchin-style revision, can cross the goal line. As importantly, Congress needs to adopt the June 21 Senate bill to stop election subversion.

If the measures in Republican-controlled legislatures in battleground states this year allow partisans to exert control over which election officials count the 2022 and 2024 vote, the name of the Republican candidates will not matter. Our democratic republic will be at an end.

You continue to show an inability to face reality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, theLion said:

From you, or anyone else in your bubble, that’s actually a compliment. 

 

 

you  are a well known  coward who flees when  it comes to backing up their claims,  you are also a known  liar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, theLion said:

You continue to show an inability to face reality. 

 

 

In my humble opinion, the Dem Team will lose the U.S. House of Rep.

in 2022 for the following 4 reasons;

1.  The Biden Open Border Crisis & Sanctuary Cities.

2.  The Biden Crime Wave & the "Defund the Cops" movement.

3.  The Biden Hi-gasoline, Hi-inflation Catastrophe.

4.  Dem support for the Anti-American, Anti-White, racist,

      BLM/ANT, CRT, Reparations, movement.

 

The Dems are working against the strength

& prosperity of the American Ship.                                                                                          🍺.

 

 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...