Jump to content

9mm Luger CCI Blazer 115 Grain FMJ Aluminum Case Ammo - $0.36/round.


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

^^^Sounds PRECISELY like all SHITSTAINS sound.

 

They bring a STICK to a GUN FIGHT and sound all puffed up and cocky as hell!!!
 

Can you outrun a .40 caliber???

 

No??

Then you probably shouldn't run that DIARRHEA MOUTH of yours.

  Coming from the guy that Miraboob and the boys went to visit on their homoeritic journey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  I know.

I shoot. 40 out of my G20 so I don't burn up the good 10mm stuff. 

A .40 to the 10mm is like a .38 to a .357mag.

 

I'll never forget the first time I shot a .357 mag.   I was about 10 years old, and my dad put 5 .38s and 1 .357 mag in there.  Pretty good prank but I nearly shit my pants.  

  • Thumb up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

I'll never forget the first time I shot a .357 mag.   I was about 10 years old, and my dad put 5 .38s and 1 .357 mag in there.  Pretty good prank but I nearly shit my pants.  

 

I was about the same age, but my dad would practice with silver-tip HP .357 hot-loads, so that's what I started out with.

 

Guess ammo was real cheap back then.

 

Hit the bulls-eye first shot ... haven't missed what I was aiming at since ...

  • Thumb up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Since my primary pistols are .40/.45 ACP Tupperware, and have been since introduced... and that .40/180 gr. can cause "Ka-Boom"s if bullet set-back becomes a problem...

 

Just shoot factory ammo.

 

Never got into reloading any handgun round, save the .357 Mag., which I use in the field for both pistol and carbine.

I never saw the point of reloading handgun ammo.  Even 10mm is easy enough to get.  IMHO, reloading is good for those shooting expensive truly high-power harder to find ammo.  I used to reload 22-250.  I could only use the brass 2-3 times before necks would split or the shoulder would get so deformed and work-hardened that the dies were useless on it.   In fact, if I ever did get into reloading again, I might set up for 308, and maybe 10mm.  But, I'd easily end up spending a grand just to get started just to save a little bit on inferior ammo.  I have no delusions that I can create a better cartridge out of spent brass than a manufacturer can create out of new.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  I know.

I shoot. 40 out of my G20 so I don't burn up the good 10mm stuff. 

A .40 to the 10mm is like a .38 to a .357mag.

 

50 more people shot in Chicago this weekend.

30 more shot in NYC.

25 more in New Orleans.

The Dem Team is responsible for "Defund the Cops", & the Biden Crime Wave.       But don't worry.     

Curtis Sliwa(R), of the Guardian Angels, will be elected soon as the next mayor of NYC.

The people are tired of the smell of Comrade De Blasio, & the sewer-rat Dems.

 

"There is going to be a new Sheriff in town" !!              Sliwa will be like Mayor Rudy.

He will fall on the black asshole criminals like a ton of bricks !!

 

God-Bless Curtis Sliwa !!                                                               🤠......🍺

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  I know.

I shoot. 40 out of my G20 so I don't burn up the good 10mm stuff. 

A .40 to the 10mm is like a .38 to a .357mag.

 

40 S&W out of a semi-auto has about twice the energy/power of 38 Special out of a revolver.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  I know.

I shoot. 40 out of my G20 so I don't burn up the good 10mm stuff. 

A .40 to the 10mm is like a .38 to a .357mag.

 

 

For Social Work - the .40 is a 10mm w/o the blast, recoil, and penis envy.

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

50 more people shot in Chicago this weekend.

30 more shot in NYC.

25 more in New Orleans.

The Dem Team is responsible for "Defund the Cops", & the Biden Crime Wave.       But don't worry.     

Curtis Sliwa(R), of the Guardian Angels, will be elected soon as the next mayor of NYC.

The people are tired of the smell of Comrade De Blasio, & the sewer-rat Dems.

 

"There is going to be a new Sheriff in town" !!              Sliwa will be like Mayor Rudy.

He will fall on the black asshole criminals like a ton of bricks !!

 

God-Bless Curtis Sliwa !!                                                               🤠......🍺

 

 

Protecting the streets of NYC since 1979 ...

 

30C8EC6500000578-3427349-image-a-1_14543

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

I never saw the point of reloading handgun ammo.  Even 10mm is easy enough to get.  IMHO, reloading is good for those shooting expensive truly high-power harder to find ammo.  I used to reload 22-250.  I could only use the brass 2-3 times before necks would split or the shoulder would get so deformed and work-hardened that the dies were useless on it.   In fact, if I ever did get into reloading again, I might set up for 308, and maybe 10mm.  But, I'd easily end up spending a grand just to get started just to save a little bit on inferior ammo.  I have no delusions that I can create a better cartridge out of spent brass than a manufacturer can create out of new.

 

Reload for my hunting rifles - .270 Win. and 9.3x62mm Mauser.

 

Also for the 6.5x55mm Mauser, which is also used for field shooting (aperture sights).

 

The M1 rifles get factory ammo - MilSurp and PPU M2 ball.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

50 more people shot in Chicago this weekend.

30 more shot in NYC.

25 more in New Orleans.

The Dem Team is responsible for "Defund the Cops", & the Biden Crime Wave.       But don't worry.     

Curtis Sliwa(R), of the Guardian Angels, will be elected soon as the next mayor of NYC.

The people are tired of the smell of Comrade De Blasio, & the sewer-rat Dems.

 

"There is going to be a new Sheriff in town" !!              Sliwa will be like Mayor Rudy.

He will fall on the black asshole criminals like a ton of bricks !!

 

God-Bless Curtis Sliwa !!                                                               🤠......🍺

 

Yeah,yeah,yeah,whatever.

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Reload for my hunting rifles - .270 Win. and 9.3x62mm Mauser.

 

Also for the 6.5x55mm Mauser, which is also used for field shooting (aperture sights).

 

The M1 rifles get factory ammo - MilSurp and PPU M2 ball.

Reloading a 270 doesn't seem like it would have ever been cost effective to me.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Coming from a guy that started a thread about his homoerotic travels with the boys.

 Like I'd need a gun to defend against you.

 Get out of here fag.

 The men are talking.

 

^^^ Faggot who hides in the woods waiting for little boys to pass by.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  I know.

I shoot. 40 out of my G20 so I don't burn up the good 10mm stuff. 

A .40 to the 10mm is like a .38 to a .357mag.

 

Bullshit a 10mm won't function with 40 S&W. It "might" fire if held well enough by the extractor but probably not as both cases headspace on the case mouth and the 10mm is much longer. So stuff your head back up your ass you lying lowlife POS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Reloading a 270 doesn't seem like it would have ever been cost effective to me.   

Why? You can put together exactly what you want, create premium ammo for what average factory ammo costs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FredH said:

Why? You can put together exactly what you want, create premium ammo for what average factory ammo costs.

Just doesn't seem like a round that is worth the time to reload.  Even if you buy the polymer tips, how many rounds are you going to shoot in a year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, FredH said:

Bullshit a 10mm won't function with 40 S&W. It "might" fire if held well enough by the extractor but probably not as both cases headspace on the case mouth and the 10mm is much longer. So stuff your head back up your ass you lying lowlife POS.

 You might want to look up .40s&w to glock 20 compatibility before you spout out with your ignorance.

 It makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

 Oh wait................

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, crazyhole said:

Just doesn't seem like a round that is worth the time to reload.  Even if you buy the polymer tips, how many rounds are you going to shoot in a year?

I shoot several hundred rounds of 270 every year, thousands of 5.56, around a thousand 7.62, a hundred or so 35 Whelen, 30-06, 257 Roberts, 260 Remington, 7-08, 243 and this is only the rifles.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Reloading a 270 doesn't seem like it would have ever been cost effective to me.   

 

Not as much cost as quality.

 

A $0.22/pop 150 gr. SPEER Grand Slam bullet, handloaded to ~ 2800 fps, shoots ~ MOA and does 95% of everything a factory 150 gr. Nosler Partition will do, at less than half the loaded cost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FredH said:

I shoot several hundred rounds of 270 every year, thousands of 5.56, around a thousand 7.62, a hundred or so 35 Whelen, 30-06, 257 Roberts, 260 Remington, 7-08, 243 and this is only the rifles.

What the hell are you doing shooting several hundred rounds per year?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

 You might want to look up .40s&w to glock 20 compatibility before you spout out with your ignorance.

 It makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

 Oh wait................

 

You have to change the barrel dumbass and feeding out of 10mm magazines with the 40S&W can be less than optimal. No you cannot expect good results shooting 40 S&W out of a 10MM barrel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Just doesn't seem like a round that is worth the time to reload.  Even if you buy the polymer tips, how many rounds are you going to shoot in a year?

 

Shoot a coupla boxes every time I have the rifle at the range.

 

And its nice to practice w/ the same loads you will take into the field.

 

For blasting - the PPU 150 gr. for ~ $14/box is good, but wouldn't prefer to hunt w/it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...