Typical Democrat

Portland transgender Antifa protester charged over attack at Subway restaurant

Peter-Wilson-CURTIS-feature-copy-1.jpg

A transgender Antifa protester with a long history of riot-related arrests was arrested again last week for allegedly starting a fight with employees at a Subway in downtown Portland.

41-year-old Peter Wilson Curtis, who goes by the name "Tabitha Poppins," entered a Subway in Portland's Chinatown on July 23 and initiated a fight with staff, according to the police report. During the dispute, Curtis "slammed his hands down" so hard that the food line glass broke. Curtis was booked into jail and charged with second-degree criminal mischief, second-degree criminal trespassing, third-degree theft, menacing and second-degree disorderly conduct. However, she was quickly released without bail.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

If you want to see the progression of mental illness in photos, just have a look below...

Curtis-Peter-WIlson-riot-arrests-copy.jp

You can clearly see the decent into insanity.

I've seen something kind of like this, and yes that is someone collapsing into madness.   It kind of bothers me to look at it.  

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I've seen something kind of like this, and yes that is someone collapsing into madness.   It kind of bothers me to look at it.  

And Oregon want to "decriminalize" hard drugs that facilitate this very thing.

I guarantee you that guy is a major tweeker.

38 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I would like to see a line up like this on mass shooters. Probably would look pretty close

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

I would like to see a line up like this on mass shooters. Probably would look pretty close

Most of them are democrats too, so yeah.

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

And Oregon want to "decriminalize" hard drugs that facilitate this very thing.

I guarantee you that guy is a major tweeker.

That isn't drugs, it's psychopathy.  He's losing his sense of reality.    

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Totally different.   Mass shooters are sociopaths.   They know exactly what they are doing and are just numb to the consequence of it because they don't see the victims as anything other than something they can control.    This guy can't differentiate between right and wrong so he's proving to himself that the two don't exist.  He doesn't have emotions, or at least he won't eventually so when he does flip shit it won't be for the satisfaction, it'll be out of indifference.   

They'll put him on an SSRI and he'll convince them that he's getting better.    Then he will murder someone in a pretty brutal way.   He won't take satisfaction in it, he'll just think it doesn't matter.   

40 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Totally different.   Mass shooters are sociopaths.   They know exactly what they are doing and are just numb to the consequence of it because they don't see the victims as anything other than something they can control.    This guy can't differentiate between right and wrong so he's proving to himself that the two don't exist.  He doesn't have emotions, or at least he won't eventually so when he does flip shit it won't be for the satisfaction, it'll be out of indifference.   

They'll put him on an SSRI and he'll convince them that he's getting better.    Then he will murder someone in a pretty brutal way.   He won't take satisfaction in it, he'll just think it doesn't matter.   

I actually feel dumber now, for reading your shit

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

For some reason this story makes me think of @RickyTavy

Come on rippy...that is a picture I can't unsee.

BTW: I thought I have some problems with my daughter...now I don't feel so bad.  

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

They're mostly liberals too... so yea, you're probably right. 

mass-shooters-2019.jpg

11 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Portland transgender Antifa protester charged over attack at Subway restaurant

Peter-Wilson-CURTIS-feature-copy-1.jpg

A transgender Antifa protester with a long history of riot-related arrests was arrested again last week for allegedly starting a fight with employees at a Subway in downtown Portland.

41-year-old Peter Wilson Curtis, who goes by the name "Tabitha Poppins," entered a Subway in Portland's Chinatown on July 23 and initiated a fight with staff, according to the police report. During the dispute, Curtis "slammed his hands down" so hard that the food line glass broke. Curtis was booked into jail and charged with second-degree criminal mischief, second-degree criminal trespassing, third-degree theft, menacing and second-degree disorderly conduct. However, she was quickly released without bail.

Not sure that is Tranny ... looks like the standard Liberal uniform to me ...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

He seems so stable. 

LOL...

hmmm...

to do list:

become a tranny...CHECK!

join antifa militant group...CHECK!

get arrested multiple times...CHECK!

(note: I hope this is what mom and pop meant by "make us proud son" when I left home...)

• Haha 1