Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Stupid republicans (redundant, I know) say only people with kids should be allowed to vote

6 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Well the dumbass republicans at fox news came up with another idiotic idea.  Only people with children should be allowed to vote.   But I suppose they would be opposed to a welfare mother with 8 kids voting too.   What a fucked up party.   https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-children-no-vote-fox-130030139.html

It should be only citizens who net contribute which eliminates the 60% of American bottom feeders like yourself. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

It should be only citizens who bet contribute which eliminates the 60% of American bottom feeders like yourself. 

Too bad you never got past fourth grade, then you'd at least be able to get a sentence posted without a grammatical error.   So only citizens who bet are able to contribute?   So, just people in Vegas and Atlantic City?   You are a hopeless case, your post makes no sense.

1 minute ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Too bad you never got past fourth grade, then you'd at least be able to get a sentence posted without a grammatical error.   So only citizens who bet are able to contribute?   So, just people in Vegas and Atlantic City?   You are a hopeless case, your post makes no sense.

Ever heard of predictive text? Of course not. You probably have one of those Obama flip phones, mooch. 

34 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Ever heard of predictive text? Of course not. You probably have one of those Obama flip phones, mooch. 

I'm smart enough to correct my phone when it comes up with the wrong predictive text.  We Democrats actually went further in school than you dumbass republicans did.

49 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Well the dumbass republicans at fox news came up with another idiotic idea.  Only people with children should be allowed to vote.   But I suppose they would be opposed to a welfare mother with 8 kids voting too.   What a fucked up party.   https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-children-no-vote-fox-130030139.html

Interesting idea. 

Vance chastised four prominent Democrat leaders – Vice-President Kamala Harris, transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, Senator Cory Booker and Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – for not reproducing, suggesting that not having biological kids made them bad leaders.

Being childfree, per Vance, means you don’t have a “physical commitment to the future of [the US]” thus shouldn’t have as much say in the direction of the country as parents.

Can you tell me where he's wrong? 

16 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

I'm smart enough to correct my phone when it comes up with the wrong predictive text.  We Democrats actually went further in school than you dumbass republicans did.

I don’t give a fuck enough to proof read my posts. So, fuck you mooch. 

Get a job and start contributing to society. 

3 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Interesting idea. 

Vance chastised four prominent Democrat leaders – Vice-President Kamala Harris, transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, Senator Cory Booker and Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – for not reproducing, suggesting that not having biological kids made them bad leaders.

Being childfree, per Vance, means you don’t have a “physical commitment to the future of [the US]” thus shouldn’t have as much say in the direction of the country as parents.

Can you tell me where he's wrong? 

The whole logic is wrong.  

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

The whole logic is wrong.  

Really?   These people have no one who has to live with the repercussions of their policies. 

People who have children they didn't murder via abortion, actually consider what will happen to their children.

23 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Really?   These people have no one who has to live with the repercussions of their policies. 

People who have children they didn't murder via abortion, actually consider what will happen to their children.

It’s perfectly logical unless… you’re an illogical, lack of critical thinking, uneducated drug using leftist. 

I believe retirees should be excluded too then. Let's say anyone over 62.

Even if they have children they aren't guiding those children anymore.

They're just kind of there.

Contributing less to society than childless people that work are.

• Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, Golfboy said:

So all parents care for their children's welfare?  FALSE.

So there are no loving relationships except those between parents and child?  FALSE.

Man, that was easy to rebut.  You suck at this.

13 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

No one has ever said that ... ever.

That's nothing...

The NY Times just said that illegals should be allowed to vote

Can you give us a list of all the republicans that support this?

I challenge you

5 hours ago, Squatchman said:

They're continuing by guiding their grandchildren...btw, my kids still call me for advice...he'll, I even call people for advice, it's part of being street smart...

1 hour ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Read the story moron, it says Fox News and JD Vance, a republican running for office in Ohio said it.

Can you show us all these republicans that support this?

18 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

It should be only citizens who net contribute which eliminates the 60% of American bottom feeders like yourself. 

I think you are a carp. No, a piranha!

You suck all the joy out of the room!

10 hours ago, Squatchman said:

^^ this idiot doesn't understand taxes.

5 hours ago, Scout said:

So all parents care for their children's welfare?  FALSE.

So there are no loving relationships except those between parents and child?  FALSE.

Man, that was easy to rebut.  You suck at this.

You screaming "false" isn't a rebuttal.  You don't just suck at this, you're a total failure. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

You screaming "false" isn't a rebuttal.  You don't just suck at this, you're a total failure. 

Providing FACTUAL information IS a rebuttal --- the only one that has value.