Jump to content

AZ recount finished


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, theLion said:

Their “report”, in addition to being incompetent, will be full of “we couldn’t find any fraud, but we couldn’t rule it out, either”. 
 

bookmark it. 

They already listed fraud. Is there something wrong with your ability to grasp the obvious?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FredH said:

https://thedcpatriot.com/arizona-audit-team-discloses-organizations-financing-and-supporting-the-audit-final-tally-is-done/

 

The Audit Team for the Arizona audit has released a statement disclosing the funding of its audit. This means that it’s officially done, and things are going to be coming out very soon.

 

 

When they disclose the financials of who paid for an audit, it’s because the results are ready to be presented.

The final tally of the ballots is complete in Arizona!

 

Finished? What did they find?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FredH said:

By the way airhead that is a copy and paste from the article, open a link once in a while. I don't believe it either.

Not to worry, she's just a SFC....wouldn't know how....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FredH said:

https://thedcpatriot.com/arizona-audit-team-discloses-organizations-financing-and-supporting-the-audit-final-tally-is-done/

 

The Audit Team for the Arizona audit has released a statement disclosing the funding of its audit. This means that it’s officially done, and things are going to be coming out very soon.

 

 

When they disclose the financials of who paid for an audit, it’s because the results are ready to be presented.

The final tally of the ballots is complete in Arizona!

Excellent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, slideman said:

As I have said elsewhere I do not believe cyberninja is going to come up with a result.

They have a list of excuses in place to justify that

 

The point is not to prove or disprove electoral fraud the point is to create doubt in the minds of the electorate as to our electoral processes

 

This is part of Trump's three-part plan to steal the election in 2024

 

There is no doubt democrats committed Fraud and that Biden/Harris are illegitimately in office. 

The only remaining question is whether or not Democrats in D.C. are going to be forced into removing them, and putting Trump back in office, or if there is going to be a Civil War.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

There is no doubt democrats committed Fraud and that Biden/Harris are illegitimately in office. 

The only remaining question is whether or not Democrats in D.C. are going to be forced into removing them, and putting Trump back in office, or if there is going to be a Civil War.

Who are they going to get to fight for their side? Slidman?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

There is no doubt democrats committed Fraud and that Biden/Harris are illegitimately in office. 

The only remaining question is whether or not Democrats in D.C. are going to be forced into removing them, and putting Trump back in office, or if there is going to be a Civil War.

Oh Golfie

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Better stay hidden under your Covid rock and hope no one finds you.

Trump reinstated???

Does it bother you that you are nuts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zaro said:

Trump reinstated???

Does it bother you that you are nuts?

Why did Democrats just present a bill that prevents Trump from being Speaker of the House?

They know, even if you're too stupid to understand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, FredH said:

https://thedcpatriot.com/arizona-audit-team-discloses-organizations-financing-and-supporting-the-audit-final-tally-is-done/

 

The Audit Team for the Arizona audit has released a statement disclosing the funding of its audit. This means that it’s officially done, and things are going to be coming out very soon.

 

 

When they disclose the financials of who paid for an audit, it’s because the results are ready to be presented.

The final tally of the ballots is complete in Arizona!

 You mean the partisan "audit" funded by trump supporters?

 Recount is a different thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golfboy said:

There is no doubt democrats committed Fraud and that Biden/Harris are illegitimately in office. 

The only remaining question is whether or not Democrats in D.C. are going to be forced into removing them, and putting Trump back in office, or if there is going to be a Civil War.

  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

 There is no doubt that you're living in la la land.

 That has to be one of the funniest posts I've seen here.

 You poor brainwashed bastard.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

 You mean the partisan "audit" funded by trump supporters?

 Recount is a different thing.

Right, because a recount is meaningless when people who were not SUPPOSE to vote, voted.

If you wanted to prove there was no fraud, you should be supporting the audit.

How else do you prove Biden didn't steal the election?   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Right, because a recount is meaningless when people who were not SUPPOSE to vote, voted.

If you wanted to prove there was no fraud, you should be supporting the audit.

How else do you prove Biden didn't steal the election?   

These fucking morons….😆

 

The only way you can prove voter fraud is a lie is my investigating the hundreds of credible allegations of voter fraud. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

 You mean the partisan "audit" funded by trump supporters?

 Recount is a different thing.

Funny shit you think Biden supporters would fund it? Moron.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, slideman said:

The judge ordered that their list of donors must be released maybe 10 days ago I'll give you a link in just a minute.

 

Can you imagine watching such poor news sources, as @FredH apparently does, that you didn't know anything about such a

big news story?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Arizona's AG stated yesterday that the router's will be handed over  or else.

Your little conspiracy theory holds no water.....

You will lose control of the House and Senate in 2022 

 

 

But for now we just savor the failure of the AZ audit to disclose anything but MORE votes for Biden.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:
19 hours ago, slideman said:

Because they are not relevant to the recount.

They are merely an excuse for cyberninja to fail to release a result.

 

AMEN!, Brother Slider.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ROG62 said:
14 hours ago, Zaro said:

 

Finished? What did they find?

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Millions of dollars later and they have nothing to show for it.

The audit is an excellent example of why Republicans

should NOT be in charge of government.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Scout said:

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Millions of dollars later and they have nothing to show for it.

The audit is an excellent example of why Republicans

should NOT be in charge of government.  

 

 

Have you always been this stupid? or were you just born that way...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...