Jump to content

How the 1/6 riot began, capital police started it. Video


Recommended Posts

Just now, king of the county said:

Oh shit you think the commission will review this video?   When do they meet again 7 weeks?

Hah Hell no Pelosi is running that crybaby leftrat show, facts are not allowed.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Trump rode down there on his white horse with sword drawn and led then in.

 

🙄

That is just about as credible story as that the capital police instigated the violence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

More coffin nails for the Democrat National Socialist Regime and Coup.

Once the truth about the vaccines gets out I figure they will have to call for martial law.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FredH said:

Once the truth about the vaccines gets out I figure they will have to call for martial law.

 

And once the American People get hold of the Government again...?

 

There will be no place on earth they will be able to hide.

 

treason-hang1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Well guys, we're totally outnumbered with no backup and this fascist cult thinks the people we're supposed to be protecting are part of a plot to take power away from their dear leader/messiah. I say we start a riot!'

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, slideman said:

Are you sure it wasn't Santa Claus?

You’re heavily indoctrinated. You keep repeating the same lie about the election fraud being thrown out of court after you’ve been shown repeatedly it’s a lie. 
 

Now you will believe Jan 6th was an insurrection no matter how much evidence to the contrary. 
 

A case study on chronic pot consumption. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Toldya said:

'Well guys, we're totally outnumbered with no backup and this fascist cult thinks the people we're supposed to be protecting are part of a plot to take power away from their dear leader/messiah. I say we start a riot!'

STFU. There’s also evidence they murdered another Trump supporter.

 

So those deaths that occurred during the protest. Looks like two were caused by the capitol police and the rest natural causes. 
 

Don’t you hate it when facts fuck up your MSM establishment narrative? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

STFU. There’s also evidence they murdered another Trump supporter

   Trespassing insurrectionist you mean.

 Not murder either.

 She died from TSD.

 Trump Supporter Disorder.

 It's like rabies and the only cure is a bullet to the throat.

 Putting her out of her misery was the humane thing to do.

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

STFU. There’s also evidence they murdered another Trump supporter.

 

So those deaths that occurred during the protest. Looks like two were caused by the capitol police and the rest natural causes. 
 

Don’t you hate it when facts fuck up your MSM establishment narrative? 

 

You are willing to believe anything as long as it keeps your bullshit going. This is absolutely fucking ludicrous. 

 

WHY the fuck would the cops want to start a riot?? IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

You are willing to believe anything as long as it keeps your bullshit going. This is absolutely fucking ludicrous. 

 

WHY the fuck would the cops want to start a riot?? IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!

Who claimed they wanted to start a riot, dumb fuck? Did you see the video where they murdered a protestor on cold blood in the middle of the crowd? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Who claimed they wanted to start a riot, dumb fuck? Did you see the video where they murdered a protestor on cold blood in the middle of the crowd? 

 

It wasn't a fucking protest.

 

Those people deserved far worse than they got.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Krakenhead said:

Hence the need for an investigation.. How much Right Wing Extremism is in law enforcement?

 

Defund the  azzholes infecting our system

Except this is a 100% hyper partisan investigation that is literally nothing but a dog and pony show and Americans know it with support for the investigation dropping 6 points on the first day. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

It wasn't a fucking protest.

 

Those people deserved far worse than they got.

Yes it was a protest YOU GOD DAMN CUNT.

 

They were MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD. YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY DESERVES EXACTLY WHAT YOU ADVOCATE FOR OTHERS, BITCH.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, FredH said:

 

 

Haven't seen this before.

 

It leaves no doubt who started the violence.

 

I think they received the call from Pelosi to engage, since the plan needed to come to fruition, in order to blame everything on Trump, and have the confirmation hearings fast tracked. Soros put the plan into place, Pelosi and the Liberal hordes executed it .... Ashley Babbit was murdered ... and they still blame Trump.

 

Time to take this country back ... this time we start it ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 7:22 PM, king of the county said:

Oh shit you think the commission will review this video?   When do they meet again 7 weeks?

 

That commission is but a sidebranch of the SWAMP !

 

Will not review it  . . .  and much less all the other VIDs  that prove it was staged !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...