Jump to content

Deplorables Are Badly Spoiled Brats


Recommended Posts

Duh.

But, I believe we have become inured to just how spectacularly bratty these pampered, overgrown children are. Ho hum, another self-obsessed and shallow cultist shares his selfish vision of the world. We need to stop accepting this behavior and start handing out some spankings.
trump validated their self-entitled caterwauling, but it was always there. They love trump, because he made sniveling and throwing tantrums and blaming everybody else for failure cool again. Now, we have have herds of scapegoats wondering the land like locusts, gleaning every grain of self-pity they can find. The 1/6 treason tantrum was perhaps the most egregious example of behavior by children who were never told "no."
Biden won the election by a margin larger than what trump said was a landslide when he "won" by coming in second with the voting public. Lefties accepted trump's legal victory and moved on to get ready for the next fight, while fighting his fascist corruption as best we could. Biden wins even bigger and the Deplorables see who can throw the biggest tantrum. Too spoiled to accept and deal with reality, cultists threatened to kill us all, unless mommy and daddy fixed that reality. When mommy and daddy did not, they ran away from America and started looking for demagogues and Putins to be their new parents. They found plenty of Ted Cruz's and MJT's and the spectacularly greasy Jordon's. They suckered them into believing that thinking with awareness, to be "woke," is some kind of sissy weakness. The new folks did fix reality, though. Now, "reality" is many thousands of evil doers in many states all across the land got together with the Dem and Repub gov'ts in these states to conspire to commit sci-fi levels of voter fraud. Of course, they could do this, because they knew they were protected by the judges, including all the ones that trump appointed.
The point is who but a Deplorable would be so spectacularly bratty over so little?
I have examples aplenty, but I see I have gone on a bit. So, we'll go straight to what to me at least is the most unbelievably, diaper soiling, loud display of irrationality in the form of a Deplorable snit, that so defines what adolescent punks they are has to be the their vaxxing and masking behavior: "Junior, I insist you do #2 in the toilet!" Grinning, the child - look, he was raised in a house where nobody asked about what was in the paint chips - this little monster starts flinging feces while running around shouting, "You can't make me! You can't make me!"  Over a few ounces of cloth.  How does any society, any individual put up with this kind of dangerously deviant crap?
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating anything other a light whack when disciplining a child. You can get in trouble doing that most anywhere other than here. Enjoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating anything other a light whack when disciplining a child. You can get in trouble doing that most anywhere other than here. 

 

ultraliberals are badly spoiled brats with baseball bats ?

 

BTW: How hard of a whack with your baseball do you give Trumpers when disciplining one of them ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh yeah, I forgot about them being such participation-ribbon supported, having every crude drawing end up on the door of the refrigerator, these best of cultists can whimper still another "yawn."  You just know he stuck his thumb right back up his ass on that one, big grin on his face. Manners of his day demanded that you laugh or clap politely at this kind of sadness.  Guess that's still kinda true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Yawn….

 

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

ultraliberals are badly spoiled brats with baseball bats ?

 

BTW: How hard of a whack with your baseball do you give Trumpers when disciplining one of them ?

Why WHY???? Why did you guys have to bump his inane crap???:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

ultraliberals are badly spoiled brats with baseball bats ?

 

BTW: How hard of a whack with your baseball do you give Trumpers when disciplining one of them ?

Baseball bats?  A flyswatter in the hands of the untrained is a deadly weapon when dealing with these people.  Hell, a rolled  up newspaper wielded with too much anger can kill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Why WHY???? Why did you guys have to bump his inane crap???:lol:

 

Trying to spread the word to the ultraliberals out there that R not beyond repair.

 

Maybe some day they will see killing babies is wrong.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Hell, a rolled  up newspaper wielded with too much anger can kill.

 

Right in the throat !

 

BTW: Did you learn that at antifa boot camp ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

May be an image of text that says 'You know that am a wolf, why don't you run away? Only old and sick are attacked by a wolf A healthy well-trained body survives a wolf-bite We rely on herd immunity There Thereare are no wolves ARGHXSEL 2020'

 

Tai-Dog is a wolf.

He sits ...........starring.

 

He is a wolf.

He hunt....really hunting.

He can chase for 30mi.

He can out-fight.......almost anyone.

He can chase, he can hunt, he can trip,........then bite into the prey.......for the take-down.

Primal..

Animalistic.   

Lone-wolf take-down.

 

Wolf.

Tai-Dog carry wolf heart.                                  😎.......🥃.           

 

@ Squatchman.

@Kfools.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Taipan said:

 

Tai-Dog is a wolf.

He sits ...........starring.

 

He is a wolf.

He hunt....really hunting.

He can chase for 30mi.

He can out-fight.......almost anyone.

He can chase, he can hunt, he can trip,........then bite into the prey.......for the take-down.

Primal..

Animalistic.   

Lone-wolf take-down.

 

Wolf.

Tai-Dog carry wolf heart.                                  😎.......🥃.           

 

@ Squatchman.

@Kfools.

 

 

 

Anybody remember whose turn it is to pretend to be impressed by the sad boastings of the rhinestone cow ... boy?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Puppy.

 Poops in corner.

 Eats it.

 He chase his own tail for 30 minutes.

 Thai dog carry stuffed animal.

 

 

Sir,

Please step outside.

I don't want to hurt the feelings of your women-folk.

I just wish to have a simple word with you.

 

Are you made of oak.........or water-logged yellow-pine ?

I am just a simple Missouri country boy.

Please bare with me.

 

For $1,000.00 cash......I bet that the GOP Team vs. The Dem Team

in the '22 Congress elections...... the GOP boys will win the U.S. House.

The GOP Team........will win.          I bet for the GOP.

We take the House.      $1,000.00.

 

Would you consider that a friendly, country, Michigan, wager ?                       😎........🥃.

 

@Kfools.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Sir,

Please step outside.

I don't want to hurt the feelings of your women-folk.

I just wish to have a simple word with you.

 

Are you made of oak.........or water-logged yellow-pine ?

I am just a simple Missouri country boy.

Please bare with me.

 

For $1,000.00 cash......I bet that the GOP Team vs. The Dem Team

in the '22 Congress elections...... the GOP boys will win the U.S. House.

The GOP Team........will win.          I bet for the GOP.

We take the House.      $1,000.00.

 

Would you consider that a friendly, country, Michigan, wager ?                       😎........🥃.

 

@Kfools.

 

 

  You bet trump would win too.

 Pay that one up first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  You bet trump would win too.

 Pay that one up first.

True.

I talked a little trash back then.

But.....what.........what ??...........

Everyone stop............what is that smell ???

Ohhhhhhhh...........my Squatch-Dog just folded !!

Heheheheheeeee..........LOL............                                                       😊........🥃

 

P.S. Hang around me, Dog...........I'll teach

        you how to think like a White Man. !!                                              😊......🥃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Taipan said:

True.

I talked a little trash back then.

But.....what.........what ??...........

Everyone stop............what is that smell ???

Ohhhhhhhh...........my Squatch-Dog just folded !!

Heheheheheeeee..........LOL............                                                       😊........🥃

 

P.S. Hang around me, Dog...........I'll teach

        you how to think like a White Man. !!                                              😊......🥃

  How was that folding?

 You lost the first bet.

 You'll lose this one too.

 The GOP is toast.

  Unless you get rid of trump your side is fucked.

 He couldn't even get a minor Republican elected in Texas.

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

  How was that folding?

 You lost the first bet.

 You'll lose this one too.

 The GOP is toast.

  Unless you get rid of trump your side is fucked.

 He couldn't even get a minor Republican elected in Texas.

  

 

Sorry, cowboy.

I am a mercenary.   

I like to gamble w/ the tough men of New Orleans......and Lansing.

I must get paid.

 

$1,000.  on the line.          Up front.  

We can let  K-Dog hold our 2 Money Orders.......if you wish.

 

Is that cool with you ?

 

@kfools.                                     

 

P.S.     Squatch-Dog, if I win..........then I will donate my winnings  to "free-speech".

             and to this site.

 

             Peace, Dog.                                     😊.....🥃             

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...