Inside the ‘shadow reality world’ promoting the lie that the presidential election was stolen

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

False equivalence! Gore was cheated by 5 corrupt USSC justices! The fight was rigged! This shows how deeply the system is corrupted by Rethugs!

Proof you don't have faith in the system if your person loses. Way to prove my point. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Proof you don't have faith in the system if your person loses. Way to prove my point. 

The USSC intervened without precedent! They are not supposed to be part of the system!

Rethuglirats always have to cheat to win!

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

The USSC intervened without precedent! They are not supposed to be part of the system!

Rethuglirats always have to cheat to win!

Proof you don't have faith in the system. 

6 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

WRONG! I don't have faith in Rethuglirats! They cheat all the time!

Believe me, that feeling is mutual. Proving my point that a plurality of Americans have reduced faith in the system. Thanks for helping me illustrate that.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Believe me, that feeling is mutual. Proving my point that a plurality of Americans have reduced faith in the system. Thanks for helping me illustrate that.

So I win!!!!

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

No, everyone loses. We need a system everyone trusts regardless of their political orientation. 

Everyone has trusted the process until Trump came along.  Trump started his whole campaign with the lie that Obama wasn't even a citizen.  He KNEW he didn't have the votes and  started before the beginning of  2020 about  everything would be rigged.

Refuse to allow Trump the nomination and all will go well.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone has trusted the process until Trump came along.  Trump started his whole campaign with the lie that Obama wasn't even a citizen.  He KNEW he didn't have the votes and  started before the beginning of  2020 about  everything would be rigged.

Bullshit. Gore v Bush. Recall some people saying dead voted in McCain v Obama. Democrats claimed fraud and foreign influence in 2016. Trumps claims are nothing new.

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Bullshit. Gore v Bush. Recall some people saying dead voted in McCain v Obama. Democrats claimed fraud and foreign influence in 2016. Trumps claims are nothing new.

Trump is clearly the problem. 

Obama beat McCain  fair and square.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is clearly the problem. 

Obama beat McCain  fair and square.

Those claiming fraud or cheating are generally the losers. I am sure there are some that believe Obama didn't win fair and square. 

53 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone trusted the process?

That's why we spent $40 million on Russian collusion..???

You can't be this stupid

Jiveman...you're a hack...in quoting WAPO...when you knock other people sources.

5 hours ago, slideman said:

...that the presidential election was stolen

Thats almost as funny as saying the Jan 6 riot was a insurrection or Trump killed 500,00 people.

January 17, 2021:

'Blood on his hands': As US surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths experts blame Trump administration for a 'preventable' loss of life

The satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers were all to happy to print that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/17/covid-19-us-400-000-deaths-experts-blame-trump-administration/6642685002/

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Jiveman...you're a hack...in quoting WAPO...when you knock other people sources.

Thats almost as funny as saying the Jan 6 riot was a insurrection or Trump killed 500,00 people.

January 17, 2021:

'Blood on his hands': As US surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths experts blame Trump administration for a 'preventable' loss of life

The satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers were all to happy to print that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/17/covid-19-us-400-000-deaths-experts-blame-trump-administration/6642685002/

Amazing considering the single largest cause of deaths was from 5 democrat governors sending nursing home resident to the gas chamber. 

• Thumb up 1

11 hours ago, slideman said:

Wealthy allies of former president Donald Trump have spent millions on films, rallies and other efforts to tout falsehoods about the 2020 vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/24/inside-shadow-reality-world-promoting-lie-that-presidential-election-was-stolen/

PROVE it's a falsehood because claiming it's a falsehood with the mounds of evidence and now proof, is a LIE. 

ANY MSM source that calls election fraud a lie is LYING. 

THIS single issue is the main reason your MSM has lost the trust of the American people. 

Trump's election fraud lie is being exposed.

The "audit" is fake.

The pillow guy is begging for proof.

And now the poop nurse thinks the lie trump has been trying to prove should be disproved?

Here's the crux.

The big lie has been laughed out of every court.

It will never be heard in a court of law.

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

PROVE it's a falsehood because claiming it's a falsehood with the mounds of evidence and now proof, is a LIE. 

ANY MSM source that calls election fraud a lie is LYING. 

THIS single issue is the main reason your MSM has lost the trust of the American people. 

The big lie has been laughed out of every Court

Straight edge keeps coming up with what he claims is evidence but none of it gets adduced in the courtroom.

Cyberninja policies and procedures have been shown to be a joke

There's zero evidence of fraud.

Straight edge is a psychiatric nurse or so he claims.

I think he is a candidate for treatment

On 7/30/2021 at 2:20 PM, slideman said:

Wealthy allies of former president Donald Trump have spent millions on films, rallies and other efforts to tout falsehoods about the 2020 vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/24/inside-shadow-reality-world-promoting-lie-that-presidential-election-was-stolen/

If only there was a way you could prove that the election WASN'T stolen....

36 minutes ago, Krakenhead said:

I really like voting by mail.. I don't understand your unreasonable fear of it. I have been properly informed that there were no fraudulent votes of consequence in 2020. Any argument to that statement is a lie.

Crackhead, millions of duplicate voters, ineligible voters, illegal aliens, felons, dead people and foreign citizens are known to be on our voter rolls nation wide. Those facts are not in dispute. The argument has always been such individuals wouldn't risk voting in person which is hard enough to believe. It is fucking retarded to believe some wouldn't return a live ballot that chases them to their homes.

53 minutes ago, slideman said:

The big lie has been laughed out of every Court.

Funny they never let one case get to the evidentiary phase. Imagine if we did that with other trials, what are they afraid of? You often need to get to discovery and evidentiary phases of a trial to make a case.