White Women vs. Black Women

FOX and their mouthpieces are paid and are complicit in sedition, FOX and their mouthpieces are PAID for peddling lies, propaganda and conspiracy and have been doing harm to our democracy and rule of law twisting reality in full view to weak minded people. FOX needs to be held accountable. Boycott all FOX advertisers.

They should be SHUT DOWN!!!!

We need to bring back the "Fairness Doctrine"!

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Obama was not any sort of communist. The government owned GM,  helped it survive, and then sold it back through the NYSE.

Obama's mother got a doctorate degree and worked as an educator. She supported herself. She was an upstanding citizen.

Yea right so upstanding she got knocked up by an African exchange student left her son with her parents to raise while she went galavanting off  

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Doctors do it. 

Business men do it. 

Lots of different people do it. 

If you sound like you are from "Dallis", "Norlens"  Waterproof or Brooklyn, you are not getting a job on the nightly news. It is best if you sound like you are from Omaha.

21 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You are in for a wake-up call. 

Trump is a loser. 

Trump should have shut up and done his job instead of worrying about and feeding the mice. 

He would have been so much better, won a second term and showed everyone he’s a real badass. 

Instead we got a whiny bitch as President. 

He’s still crying about it. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Lots of his acolytes in the Senate and Congress are in for a rude awakening. 

Trump? You're still obsessed with him??

No. The progtards are gonna stay home by the millions since Bidumb is reneging on everything they wanted

And Republicans will turn out bigly to take back Congress, with or without trump on stage

It's not about Trump anymore, it's about Bidumb's dementia, Camela's ineptitude, $3+ gas, runaway inflation, and failure at Covid

You'll see bud 😉

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

If you sound like you are from "Dallis", "Norlens"  Waterproof or Brooklyn, you are not getting a job on the nightly news. It is best if you sound like you are from Omaha.

Can he speak like Obama, the "clean and articulate" Halfrican?

LOL!

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Thanks, Pea Shooter! I will wear your "fuck you' like a badge of honor!

Post something besides memes that aren't relevant to the thread and I wouldn't do it

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Trump? You're still obsessed with him??

No. The progtards are gonna stay home by the millions since Bidumb is reneging on everything they wanted

And Republicans will turn out bigly to take back Congress, with or without trump on stage

It's not about Trump anymore, it's about Bidumb's dementia, Camela's ineptitude, $3+ gas, runaway inflation, and failure at Covid

You'll see bud 😉

"NORMAL" people don't believe your lies!

You are AbbieNormal!

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Yea right so upstanding she got knocked up by an African exchange student left her son with her parents to raise while she went galavanting off  

She was not actually trying to impress you and your twisted misogynistic Southern Baptist  morality. She had a far more interesting life than you ever could hope for.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Doctors do it. 

Business men do it. 

Lots of different people do it. 

People who are comfortable with who they are do not change their dialect, at lest not intentionally to garner favor with others.  My dialect runs from southern to a little more Midwestern.  When I'm talking with mostly southern folks, it tends to get a bit more southern.  If I am in a business setting, my speech is a bit more formal, or Midwestern. 

How about when a White guy tries to speak in a Black dialect to you - do you think that's funny?  Admirable? Praiseworthy?  I sure hope not!

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

She was not actually trying to impress you and your twisted misogynistic Southern Baptist  morality. She had a far more interesting life than you ever could hope for.

Where the fuck did i mention her trying to impress me?   I just stated  reality what happened.  

20 minutes ago, Skans said:

People who are comfortable with who they are do not change their dialect, at lest not intentionally to garner favor with others.  My dialect runs from southern to a little more Midwestern.  When I'm talking with mostly southern folks, it tends to get a bit more southern.  If I am in a business setting, my speech is a bit more formal, or Midwestern. 

How about when a White guy tries to speak in a Black dialect to you - do you think that's funny?  Admirable? Praiseworthy?  I sure hope not!

If it’s a funny accent then it’s funny. If he tries to hard that’s funny. 

A white guy like Eminem doesn’t look funny and he’s taken very seriously. 

8 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Where the fuck did i mention her trying to impress me?   I just stated  reality what happened.  

You stated your interpretation, not reality. Men should fool around and diddle everything in sight, women should be ornamental and repress any and all desires.

5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m not comparing him to anyone else. 

I hold Obama to his word. He promised hope and change but we got the status quo. 

Obama began the systematic disassembly of the Great American Experiment 

he was massively  destuctive to our country and ushered in  the Ruling Class Globalists 

• MORON! 1

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama began the systematic disassembly of the Great American Experiment 

he was massively  destuctive to our country and ushered in  the Ruling Class Globalists 

Fundamental change you can believe in.

17 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Lets be honest here; Presidents rarely make any real difference!

Policies are 'baked into the cake' and carry over from one regime to the next.

They do but not so much

The great thing about Bidumb is he's gonna give us both houses of Congress and the WH in '24 :)