White Women vs. Black Women

25 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Well, FDR promised change and delivered. 

I did not vote in 2012. 

I'm guessing that you didn't vote for FDR either.  But, If you did, shit, you better invite me to your next Birthday Party!  I'm going on a Spaghetti-Monster diet.

22 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm guessing that you didn't vote for FDR either.  But, If you did, shit, you better invite me to your next Birthday Party!  I'm going on a Spaghetti-Monster diet.

I just turned 41 last week. 

I make my own noodles. Used to make bags of them and my daughter would sell them at the farmer’s market and at her school. 

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Obama's mother was NOT a communist. She was never a member of the Communist Party, and she was not a political activist. She worked with the Ford Foundation and  worked with women making and selling batik and other handicrafts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Kingaroo  criticizes Black women for straightening their hair and calls them "nappy-headed" if they don't.

I have known hundreds of women and so far have met only one who liked her hair, a Mescalero Apache.

Kingaroo criticizes Obama for being biracial. Seriously, how is that NOT racist?

Kingaroo is a "hair-sniffer"! LOL!

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They can say he’s half white but they never saw him as white or even half. 

They called Obama a radical and a communist from the onset of his campaign. Radical and communist  are code words for negro  agitator. 

That’s been true in the entire history of America. 

7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

They called Obama a radical and a communist from the onset of his campaign. Radical and communist  are code words for negro  agitator. 

"They" are why our Nation is divided!

The first day of the January 6th hearings is behind us, and it could not have gone worse for Republicans. The police officers who testified painted a bleak and terrifying picture of what actually happened that day, completely destroying many Republican talking points that attempted to paint the rioters as peaceful "tourists." Additionally, one black officer recounted the racial slurs that he heard coming from the rioters that day, proving that these people were nothing more than hate-filled traitors.
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

He promised hope and change but we got the status quo. 

Kinda like you're getting with Bidumb, eh?

'22 is gonna kick your teeth in

Metaphorically speaking of course, friend :)

• MORON! 1

10 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

This is true, but obviously  a majority of the voters did not believe he was a communist or a radical.  Most African Americans are not 100% African, as can be seen on the PBS series "Knowing Your Roots". Henry Louis Gates really does great job of dealing with American geniology.

And a rather surprising  number of people who are thought of as White have African and Native American ancestors. Obama looked more Black than White to most Americans of all sorts, so he was seen as Black. 

He has a tremendous ability to switch between Broadcast English and  several varieties of African American forms of speech.  Linguistically he is an American everyman.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You are in for a wake-up call. 

Trump is a loser. 

Trump should have shut up and done his job instead of worrying about and feeding the mice. 

He would have been so much better, won a second term and showed everyone he’s a real badass. 

Instead we got a whiny bitch as President. 

He’s still crying about it. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Lots of his acolytes in the Senate and Congress are in for a rude awakening. 

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is true, but obviously  a majority of the voters did not believe he was a communist or a radical.  Most African Americans are not 100% African, as can be seen on the PBS series "Knowing Your Roots". Henry Louis Gates really does great job of dealing with American geniology.

And a rather surprising  number of people who are thought of as White have African and Native American ancestors. Obama looked more Black than White to most Americans of all sorts, so he was seen as Black. 

He has a tremendous ability to switch between Broadcast English and  several varieties of African American forms of speech.  Linguistically he is an American everyman.

Of course. 

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I receive backlash from Elton when I use Ebonics. He calls me a fraud bcuz I switch it up. 

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He has a tremendous ability to switch between Broadcast English and  several varieties of African American forms of speech.

Where I come from, we call that a phony, a huckster, or a counterfeit. 

16 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Lets be honest here; Presidents rarely make any real difference!

Policies are 'baked into the cake' and carry over from one regime to the next.

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Even white politicians work on changing their accents. 

Well, same thing goes for them too!  There's a reason I don't like most politicians.

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Racist Hater, J.Edgar Hoover of FBI was part Negroe!

He was also considerably less cute in a pinafore than he thought. He looked a bit like  a cross between Alfred Hitchcock and Al Sharpton.