Jump to content

White Women vs. Black Women


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Barack Obama was a great  president and is a great man,

This is a typical segregationist bot of nonsense.

 

But can you say that w/ a straight face.

 

Ha!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Barack Obama was a great  president and is a great man,

This is a typical segregationist bot of nonsense.

That’s questionable. 
 

I believe he could have been great but caved to Wall St. 

 

I found him very disappointing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

That’s questionable. 
 

I believe he could have been great but caved to Wall St. 

 

I found him very disappointing. 

He was dignified and statesmanlike and  a good speaker.

Who, among all those who ran against him in either party do you think would have been LESS disappointing?

I say that, because that was the real choice.

Obama visited my small university and did a very good Q and A with the students. He was witty and kind.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

That’s questionable. 
 

I believe he could have been great but caved to Wall St. 

 

I found him very disappointing. 

You and me both brother

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

He was dignified and statesmanlike and  a good speaker.

Who, among all those who ran against him in either party do you think would have been LESS disappointing?

I say that, because that was the real choice.

Obama visited my small university and did a very good Q and A with the students. He was witty and kind.

 

I’m not comparing him to anyone else. 
 

I hold Obama to his word. He promised hope and change but we got the status quo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m not comparing him to anyone else. 
 

I hold Obama to his word. He promised hope and change but we got the status quo. 

Obama got his healthcare plan through. No president managed to do that. He closed a lot of scenic places off from mining and drilling, he signed the Paris Accords.

Obama was the best choice in both the primaries and the general election, and I cannot think of any Black man in this country that could have managed to get elected  by a majority twice.

 

I always compare politicians to their opponents rather than to perfection.

That is because perfection is impossible.

 

  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Barack Obama was a great  president and is a great man,

This is a typical segregationist bot of nonsense.

He was a lousy president and I don't see anything resembling a great man there either...but the $4/gallon gas won't hurt if you properly inflate your tires. What a jamoke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He was dignified and statesmanlike and  a good speaker. 

 

Lord, you sound just as condescending as Biden toward Black men.  ......clean, well spoken.......

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

 He was witty and kind.

 

....clean....well spoken....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I hold Obama to his word. He promised hope and change but we got the status quo. 

You are a real rube if you elect, follow, invest with, or form a partnership with anyone who promises "hope and change"!

 

carny.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I PROMISE YOU HOPE.....AND CHANGE

STEP RIGHT UP, TRY YOUR LUCK!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Obama got his healthcare plan through. No president managed to do that. He closed a lot of scenic places off from mining and drilling, he signed the Paris Accords.

Obama was the best choice in both the primaries and the general election, and I cannot think of any Black man in this country that could have managed to get elected  by a majority twice.

 

I always compare politicians to their opponents rather than to perfection.

That is because perfection is impossible.

 

  

 

 

What about his white half?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Obama got his healthcare plan through. No president managed to do that. He closed a lot of scenic places off from mining and drilling, he signed the Paris Accords.

Obama was the best choice in both the primaries and the general election, and I cannot think of any Black man in this country that could have managed to get elected  by a majority twice.

 

I always compare politicians to their opponents rather than to perfection.

That is because perfection is impossible.

 

  

 

 

He started wars in Syria and Libya, escalated the war in Afghanistan. 
 

Drone strikes. 
 

He kept the Bush tax cuts. 
 

He deported a ton of people. 
 

Obamacare is not Medicare for all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

If you have to ask, then you are one! LOL!

Kingaroo  criticizes Black women for straightening their hair and calls them "nappy-headed" if they don't.

I have known hundreds of women and so far have met only one who liked her hair, a Mescalero Apache.

Kingaroo criticizes Obama for being biracial. Seriously, how is that NOT racist?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What about his white half?

Everyone always forgets that Obama is half white.  But, no one forgets that he is all Communist, just like his mother.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Kingaroo  criticizes Black women for straightening their hair and calls them "nappy-headed" if they don't.

I have known hundreds of women and so far have met only one who liked her hair, a Mescalero Apache.

Kingaroo criticizes Obama for being biracial. Seriously, how is that NOT racist?

 

Everybody’s racist 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Skans said:

You are a real rube if you elect, follow, invest with, or form a partnership with anyone who promises "hope and change"!

 

carny.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I PROMISE YOU HOPE.....AND CHANGE

STEP RIGHT UP, TRY YOUR LUCK!

Well, FDR promised change and delivered. 
 

I did not vote in 2012. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Yes he is and she had many issues in her life wow 

Obama was not any sort of communist. The government owned GM,  helped it survive, and then sold it back through the NYSE.

Obama's mother got a doctorate degree and worked as an educator. She supported herself. She was an upstanding citizen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...