Reward Offered: $10,000 to the First Individual Who Can Successfully Address and Defend as Legitimate the 2020 Election Anomaly Referred to as the ‘Drop and Roll’

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

yawn... gateway pundit.  I rest my case.

you  have  no case

you  attack the source, you have  long record of running away form facts and a  long record of pushing proven lies.

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

"Just say the election was corrupt,leave the rest to me"

Pretty much shoots all election fraud claims in the ass.

I was going to ask... wait..  you empty waste of time here

youre not worth the keystrokes 

10 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

The best are Sicknick was murdered and Russian Bounties. 

Why is the entire MSM publishing unverified stories? Why are idiots like @mainemantrying to defend the MSM? 

When I said that SIcknick had been killed by being hit by a fire extinguisher wielded by rioters, I was only repeating the news release sent out by the clown's own Capitol Police Department.  Blame them.  

And Russian bounties have STILL not been disproven.

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

I was only repeating the news

As we said you push lies.

the clown's own Capitol Police Department.  Blame them.  

They are deep state actors

Russian bounties have STILL not been disproven.

Yes they have. 

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/10/anti-trump-corporate-media-lafayette-square-mlk-bust-wiretapped-nice-people-white-supremacy-fake-news/

You have  ignored this article... a list of facts...  which is why you remain ignorant and dishonest

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

When I said that SIcknick had been killed by being hit by a fire extinguisher wielded by rioters, I was only repeating the news release sent out by the clown's own Capitol Police Department.  Blame them.  

And Russian bounties have STILL not been disproven.

Trump has nothing to do with the capitol police you dumb fuck.

2. The story should have never been published as it was unverified and still is. Trash fucking journalism and you’re cool with it as long it it hurts Trump. 

50 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

As we said you push lies.

Yes they have. 

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/10/anti-trump-corporate-media-lafayette-square-mlk-bust-wiretapped-nice-people-white-supremacy-fake-news/

You have  ignored this article... a list of facts...  which is why you remain ignorant and dishonest

from your article:

Biden himself, who assailed Trump for not sanctioning Russia over the allegations, “stopped short of inflicting sanctions on any Russian officials over the suspected bounties, making clear that the available evidence about what happened – primarily what Afghan detainees told interrogators – continues to fall short of definitely proving the C.I.A’s assessment that Russia likely paid money to reward attacks.”

Continuing to fall short of definitely PROVING is not synonymous with DISPROVING.  Idiot.

Is English your second language?

51 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Trump has nothing to do with the capitol police you dumb fuck.

2. The story should have never been published as it was unverified and still is. Trash fucking journalism and you’re cool with it as long it it hurts Trump. 

The capitol police are an arm of the executive branch of government... they worked for the clown.  sorry.  They issued a press release and I merely repeated what the official press release said

55 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

cool story.  deep state actors.

that's kind of a catch all for you, isn't it?

Remember when you said the Supreme Court had been BREACHED?  I suppose all nine of them are "deep state actors" as well?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Remember when you said the Supreme Court had been BREACHED?  I suppose all nine of them are "deep state actors" as well?

not all  nine.

They threatened the  3  young douches,  

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

The capitol police are an arm of the executive branch of government... they worked for the clown.  sorry.

you are a fucking  moron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Police_Board