Why pay for a vacation. Just show up to the American border and everything is paid for.

You get free room, food, beverage and medical. Then you get to free flight to your destination. And when you are done they will fly you home. And who pays for it? The American people.  FUCKING stupid Democrats.  Spend your own money not mine. 

1 hour ago, JoeAverage said:

LOL, you ever try to enter Mexico illegally? They actually have immigration laws and enforce them, after they rob you of course!

You know nothing about Mexico.

Before 911, you could enter Mexico without a visa as far as the border checkpoint, around 30 kms south of the actual border.

4 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

You get free room, food, beverage and medical. Then you get to free flight to your destination. And when you are done they will fly you home. And who pays for it? The American people.  FUCKING stupid Democrats.  Spend your own money not mine. 

Moving past the dishonesty of this crybabying, if anybody here will walk from El Salvador to here, whether escaping poverty and violence for which the US is much responsible or not; if any person can survive thieving, raping, and murderous coyotes and other predators, if they will then traverse miles of dangerous deserts in order to get a job, I'll buy you lunch myself.  Personally, I would be impressed with such a work ethic and such ambition.   Were I one of the many poorly educated Deplorables in cyberspace who insist they are business tycoons in their spare time, I would hire someone with such qualities.  Certainly, I would find such a person preferable to some caterwauling sniveler looking for someone to blame for his inabilty to compete on a level playing field.

17 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Moving past the dishonesty of this crybabying, if anybody here will walk from El Salvador to here, whether escaping poverty and violence for which the US is much responsible or not; if any person can survive thieving, raping, and murderous coyotes and other predators, if they will then traverse miles of dangerous deserts in order to get a job, I'll buy you lunch myself.  Personally, I would be impressed with such a work ethic and such ambition.   Were I one of the many poorly educated Deplorables in cyberspace who insist they are business tycoons in their spare time, I would hire someone with such qualities.  Certainly, I would find such a person preferable to some caterwauling sniveler looking for someone to blame for his inabilty to compete on a level playing field.

Personally I would be impressed if they obey our laws

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Personally I would be impressed if they obey our laws

I bet you are hell on jaywalkers. 

Studies cannot show that illegal immigration is a net plus or minus in economic terms.  Many have been done with no consensus on a conclusion.  For example, any costs of illegal immigration can be balanced by contributions to social security that are not likely ever to be collected.  And, that doesn't address the amount of taxes paid by people who are reluctant to use government services out of fear of deportation.  There's more, but in short your hysteria is just another example of how your masters use boogey men to keep you frightened and obedient, while also providing a scapegoat in every pot that you can blame for your inadequacies.

9 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I bet you are hell on jaywalkers. 

Studies cannot show that illegal immigration is a net plus or minus in economic terms.  Many have been done with no consensus on a conclusion.  For example, any costs of illegal immigration can be balanced by contributions to social security that are not likely ever to be collected.  And, that doesn't address the amount of taxes paid by people who are reluctant to use government services out of fear of deportation.  There's more, but in short your hysteria is just another example of how your masters use boogey men to keep you frightened and obedient, while also providing a scapegoat in every pot that you can blame for your inadequacies.

We have about 20 million of people here illegally...

They use our resources ..

There's sex traffic, drugs, guns and criminals...

They break our laws..

We have an immigration policy

They choose to break our laws and cut off people in line

20 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Been to El Paso and vacation there... I would have to ask, "What have I done to deserve this?". I can handle towns/cities not being new, modern, shiny, gentrified, etc. but El Paso... damn. 

What about the free heat stroke?

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

We have about 20 million of people here illegally...

They use our resources ..

There's sex traffic, drugs, guns and criminals...

They break our laws..

We have an immigration policy

They choose to break our laws and cut off people in line

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/607652253/studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime

Fear makes a very poor diet.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

can achieve in a much shorter drive... 4 hour south towards Death Valley. Its hot enough there. 

Can't beat a free heat stroke. We manufacture pretty good ones in Texas

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Well I live in Reno and Death Valley is closer than TX. 4 hours to Death Valley or 15 hours to El Paso

Why would you vacation in El Paso? Were you a victim of disinformation?