Jump to content

Child appropriate porn? Who could have predicted this?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

 

 

No slippery slope, just compassion for those that have feelings that are different than ours.   

 

 

I have a little bit compassion for your hysterical ass, but not much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

So where is your line?   What would be too much for a child to see in your opinion?

 

I don't know, I'm not a child psychologist.

 

But kids are discovering more extreme porn at much younger ages, and there's merit to the idea of acknowledging that and trying to do something about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sure... you can screw a ten year old boy in the ass, but you can't choke him while you're doing it because that would be over the top.

 

These people are fucking sick.

 

Eww, I wasn't even thinking about kids, just how women like to be choked a little... as long as it's just play!

 

But yes, they are sick

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Yeah. Obvious evidence of it is that you are tolerating it with both posts in this thread.   You dismiss it as opposed to just unequivocally saying that it is wrong.    That's how it starts.   Are you going to wait until 100, 1,000, a million people are advocating for it before you say "this is wrong?"

Hmmm... I infer that it is absurd and yet I approve of it? Bizaare logic. Also, where do I explicitly state that I approve/tolerate/support it? Be careful now.. there is easily searchable evidence. 

 

Slippery slope logic applied to every hairbrained idea. Because one person thinks it cools tells one that it is 100% certain that it will spread to the greater population. There are only billions of counterexamples...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Eww, I wasn't even thinking about kids, just how women like to be choked a little... as long as it's just play!

 

But yes, they are sick

 

 

 

Those that forget the past...

 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecollector.com/pedophilia-ancient-greece-rome/amp/

 

But the Ancient Romans and Greeks openly practiced forms of pedophilia, although it was not legally or morally regarded as it is today. Forms of pedophilia were common among nobility and were often seen as rites of passage for the youth involved in them. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmmm... I infer that it is absurd and yet I approve of it? Bizaare logic. Also, where do I explicitly state that I approve/tolerate/support it? Be careful now.. there is easily searchable evidence. 

 

Slippery slope logic applied to every hairbrained idea. Because one person thinks it cools tells one that it is 100% certain that it will spread to the greater population. There are only billions of counterexamples...

Tapdancing around the question.   

 

How will you be able to push back later if you don't say that it's wrong right now when it's only a few people?   What are you going to do if it becomes a few million?   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Tapdancing around the question.   

 

How will you be able to push back later if you don't say that it's wrong right now when it's only a few people?   What are you going to do if it becomes a few million?   

I think it is absurd so hence not supporting. If this was to come to be... 1 in 10^100000000000000000 probability then my one voice of disapproval is obviously not enough. You keep up the doomsday end of the world when 10 of 325.7 million people have a hairbrained idea and I will leave in the world of verifiable reality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

The OP pretends like this has and will continue to have widespread approval. The internet allows everybody's hairbrained and absurd ideas to see the light of day. 

 I HEAR THE WEIRDEST OF FOLK ON THE PLANET RESIDE IN CALIFORNIA 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, crazyhole said:

It doesn't take "support".   It takes people tolerating it, which begins with people acting as though it doesn't exist.   Eventually it is accepted.    

 

The question is where do we draw the line, and we don't have nearly enough people willing to draw the line because "it doesn't affect me" or "its just a couple of whackos".   

I AGREE WITH THE " IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME MENTALITY" AS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN AMERICA. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Exactly.

 

15 years ago the idea of letting grown men shower in locker rooms with prepubescent girls was a "crazy idea" that would 'never become mainstream" too... and we see how well that's holding up.

 

 

This is spot on...the whole gay agenda was the same way....push, push, push until it becomes the norm...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

This is spot on...the whole gay agenda was the same way....push, push, push until it becomes the norm...

Yep... now we have "men" having babies and fathers trying to breastfeed.

 

How fucked up is that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Tapdancing around the question.   

 

How will you be able to push back later if you don't say that it's wrong right now when it's only a few people?   What are you going to do if it becomes a few million?   

 

It's never going to become a few million, or even one million, or even 100 or 10. That's the point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

It's never going to become a few million, or even one million, or even 100 or 10. That's the point.

30 years ago it was just a tiny fraction of people that supported gay marriage.   It'll take less than that amount of time to normalize this.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

30 years ago it was just a tiny fraction of people that supported gay marriage.   It'll take less than that amount of time to normalize this.   

 

You can't compare porn to marriage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, crazyhole said:

 

 

No slippery slope, just compassion for those that have feelings that are different than ours.   

 

Slippery slope?

We are already at the bottom.

Anyone of almost ANY age can watch ANY amount of FREE, hardcore pornography they want on their phones/laptops now.

Every possible kind of porn film you could imagine is incredibly easy to find.

And it is all free with no age limits of any kind.

How much farther can it possibly slide downwards?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...