Hate Crimes Documented by Police Disproportionately List Black People as Attackers

Martin logo svg | Etsy

To summarize this article, it says despite documented evidence to the contrary by law enforcement, whitey is really committing more hate crimes.

Hate Crimes Documented by Police Disproportionately List Black People as Attackers: Report (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Hate crimes documented by police disproportionately list Black people as attackers, according to a new report by over 15 national civil rights groups. 

Released Wednesday, the report is a comprehensive national review of hate crime laws. Though the majority of hate crimes in the U.S. are committed by white people, motivated by racial or ethnic bias, the crimes disproportionately reported Black Americans as the attackers. (First sentence is supposed to be believed on no evidence which the facts of the second sentence contradict.-drvoke)

In at least 13 states, Black Americans were listed by law enforcement as the perpetrators in hate crimes at a rate roughly 1.6 to 3.6 times greater than the size of the state's Black population, the report said. (There it is.-drvoke)

"These repeated disparities ... show that — despite the fact that people of color are far more likely to be the victims of hate violence — the instances of hate violence that are actually documented by police ... are disproportionately those alleged to have been committed by Black people," it read.

(The rest of the article are excuses to why the documented facts are incorrect.-drvoke)

Due to the complexity of hate violence, certain statutes meant to protect racial minorities and marginalized groups are less effective, as a consequence of bias in the criminal justice system, the report says.

The existing laws can even discourage hate crime victims from coming forward, advocates say in the report.

"We really think this is the first report to bring together a state-by-state analysis along so many dimensions ... with a focus on racial justice and criminal justice reform," said Naomi Goldberg, LGBTQ program director for the Movement Advancement Project, which authored the report in partnership with over 15 national civil rights groups.

The coalition of civil rights organizations includes Asian Americans Advancing Justice - AAJC, the National Center for Transgender Equality and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Goldberg described it as an unprecedented collaboration in the advocacy space.

The FBI said the U.S. reached a 10-year high in reported hate crimes in 2019. Earlier this year, the SPLC said the number of active hate groups in the U.S. declined as far-right extremists migrated further to online networks that are harder to track.

As racist attacks on Asian Americans and Asian immigrants gained widespread attention in recent months, so did a false perception that Black Americans were the main culprits of such attacks.

"We don't have a true and accurate understanding of what anti-Asian hate during the pandemic has looked like," said Marita Etcubañez, senior director for strategic initiatives at Asian Americans Advancing Justice - AAJC in Washington D.C.

"But we do know that these commonly discussed perceptions that the perpetrators of anti-Asian hate are mainly Black or African American are not accurate," she said.

The report on hate crime laws also highlights a growing politicization of such legislation.  

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Martin logo svg | Etsy

To summarize this article, it says despite documented evidence to the contrary by law enforcement, whitey is really committing more hate crimes.

Hate Crimes Documented by Police Disproportionately List Black People as Attackers: Report (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Hate crimes documented by police disproportionately list Black people as attackers, according to a new report by over 15 national civil rights groups. 

Released Wednesday, the report is a comprehensive national review of hate crime laws. Though the majority of hate crimes in the U.S. are committed by white people, motivated by racial or ethnic bias, the crimes disproportionately reported Black Americans as the attackers. (First sentence is supposed to be believed on no evidence which the facts of the second sentence contradict.-drvoke)

In at least 13 states, Black Americans were listed by law enforcement as the perpetrators in hate crimes at a rate roughly 1.6 to 3.6 times greater than the size of the state's Black population, the report said. (There it is.-drvoke)

"These repeated disparities ... show that — despite the fact that people of color are far more likely to be the victims of hate violence — the instances of hate violence that are actually documented by police ... are disproportionately those alleged to have been committed by Black people," it read.

(The rest of the article are excuses to why the documented facts are incorrect.-drvoke)

Due to the complexity of hate violence, certain statutes meant to protect racial minorities and marginalized groups are less effective, as a consequence of bias in the criminal justice system, the report says.

The existing laws can even discourage hate crime victims from coming forward, advocates say in the report.

"We really think this is the first report to bring together a state-by-state analysis along so many dimensions ... with a focus on racial justice and criminal justice reform," said Naomi Goldberg, LGBTQ program director for the Movement Advancement Project, which authored the report in partnership with over 15 national civil rights groups.

The coalition of civil rights organizations includes Asian Americans Advancing Justice - AAJC, the National Center for Transgender Equality and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Goldberg described it as an unprecedented collaboration in the advocacy space.

The FBI said the U.S. reached a 10-year high in reported hate crimes in 2019. Earlier this year, the SPLC said the number of active hate groups in the U.S. declined as far-right extremists migrated further to online networks that are harder to track.

As racist attacks on Asian Americans and Asian immigrants gained widespread attention in recent months, so did a false perception that Black Americans were the main culprits of such attacks.

"We don't have a true and accurate understanding of what anti-Asian hate during the pandemic has looked like," said Marita Etcubañez, senior director for strategic initiatives at Asian Americans Advancing Justice - AAJC in Washington D.C.

"But we do know that these commonly discussed perceptions that the perpetrators of anti-Asian hate are mainly Black or African American are not accurate," she said.

The report on hate crime laws also highlights a growing politicization of such legislation.  

Maybe that because black people are disproportionately the attackers in "hate crimes"*

Just a thought.

* The left has redefined "hate crime" to mean any time a person commits a crime against someone that in not of their race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Don't blame me, the leftists created this shit.

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Maybe that because black people are disproportionately the attackers in "hate crimes"*

Just a thought.

* The left has redefined "hate crime" to mean any time a person commits a crime against someone that in not of their race, religion, or sexual orientation.

- Hate Crime -

blm-chart2.jpg

18 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Just a thought.

Nah it's further defined to mean any time a heterosexual white Christian male commits a crime against someone not white, Christian and male. 

21 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Nah it's further defined to mean any time a heterosexual white Christian male commits a crime against someone not white, Christian and male. 

- Hate Crime -

No-Mother-Should-Have-to-Live-in-Fear.jp

While out walking today, I passed a bus shelter. In front of the shelter was a discarded bag of trash with its contents partially spilled out. One item was a chicken leg. You could tell by the breading that it was fried chicken. I'm not sure if this is relevant to this thread, but I thought I would put it out there.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

While out walking today, I passed a bus shelter. In front of the shelter was a discarded bag of trash with its contents partially spilled out. One item was a chicken leg. You could tell by the breading that it was fried chicken. I'm not sure if this is relevant to this thread, but I thought I would put it out there.

- Pre-Hate Crime -

8799afa5cc158b7540f10b1012de2923.500x257

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

at least 13 states, Black Americans were listed by law enforcement as the perpetrators in hate crimes at a rate roughly 1.6 to 3.6 times greater than the size of the state's Black population, the report said. (There it is.-drvoke)

There WHAT is? Just because they perpetrate beyond their numbers doesn't mean the data is wrong

Face it, blacks commit crime at higher rates than whites

Duhh

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

^^ racist

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Was there also a fully-gnawed watermelon rind?

• Haha 1

ROFLMAO!!!

So you're saying that NIGGERS DON'T HATE????

Really now???

So what was all this RIOTING, LOOTING, and all this OTHER HATE FILLED SHIT that the NIGGERS DID during the "Summer of Love"????

Damn DRJoke. You are getting to be the BIGGEST SUPPORTER OF HATE in the universe!!

4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Just a thought.

That is nonsense!  Hate speech was written into the German constitution after WWII.

15 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Yes. Your post supplies the needed details

• Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

^^ racist

Or  I know how to appear to be racist.

14 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Was there also a fully-gnawed watermelon rind?

No, and don't think I didn't look.

14 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

cuz they ain't throwin out the melon...

True that.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

So you're saying that NIGGERS DON'T HATE????

Really now???

So what was all this RIOTING, LOOTING, and all this OTHER HATE FILLED SHIT that the NIGGERS DID during the "Summer of Love"????

Damn DRJoke. You are getting to be the BIGGEST SUPPORTER OF HATE in the universe!!

^^^

Didn't read the OP. 

8 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

RACIST WHORE!!!

YOU just CANCELLED YOURSELF, CUNT!!!

I hope you never fall victim to a hate crime by some big nigger

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

I hope you never fall victim to a hate crime by some big nigger

Can you imagine what a big nigger would do to Max' ol ass?