Biden Fail - Mask Mandate All Over Again....

Biden: Don’t douse yourself in gasoline. 

rumplings: liberty! Well damn well douse ourselves in gasoline if we damn well please!

biden: it’s not just a danger to yourselves, but to anyone who has to help you. 

rumplings: who cares about them? 

(Douses self in gasoline, lights a match, and whooshes right up)

rumplings: save me! Firemen, ER docs, society owes me! (Dies screaming) it’s Biden’s fault! He didn’t make us not douse ourselves in gasoline!

biden: (to fireman burned trying to douse the Rumpling) I’m sorry about that, are you all right?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

The CDC is a bureaucratic creature with a biased political and power-related agenda.  I don't believe a damn thing "they" (always un-named un-credentialed bureaucratic faces) say.

It’s good that you admit your narcissism. 

The problem is the UNVACCINATED RNC BRATS SNEAKING into stores WITHOUT MASKS SPREADING THE 1f34a.svg1f437.svgVIRUS in CONtrails behind them!  This virus is still evolving with VARIANTS BECAUSE THE RNC MAGA SCUM DO NOT WANT TO SNUFF IT OUT WITH VACCINATIONS & MASKS because they want to stick it to PRESIDENT BIDEN! 

DAMN THESE RNC 🐷GOVERNORS!

COVIDIOT REX                  
20200912-130824.jpg

2 hours ago, Chiseler said:

Are they not bringing covid 19 with them?

Of course, that and leprosy, scrofula, gonorrhea, and a host of other contagious diseases, the mangy bastards.

7 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

COVIDIOT REX                 

Idiot.  I'm a Trump-loving Republican.  I got both my jabs as soon as I could. You need to go look at the Black communities - they are the ones not getting vaccinated.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Delta and Omega are not letters in the English alphabet, which is actually known as the Roman alphabet.

They are letters in the GREEK alphabet. There are 24 letters in the Greek alphabet, but that does not mean that there can be any specific variants of the Covid virus.

Where did I say they're letters of the English alphabet, moron ?

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Of course, that and leprosy, scrofula, gonorrhea, and a host of other contagious diseases, the mangy bastards.

So we're justified to shoot them to hell the moment they set foot on American soil ?

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

So we're justified to shoot them to hell the moment they set foot on American soil ?

Somebody should have shot that nasty chink of yours

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Deadly and fatal are used interchangeably. A bit confusing to myself as well. 

Deadly is if it can kill you.   Fatal is if it does kill you.   Somehow, this variant is more deadly but at the same time less likely to kill you.  10>3.    It's basic science.   

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Idiot.  I'm a Trump-loving Republican.  I got both my jabs as soon as I could. You need to go look at the Black communities - they are the ones not getting vaccinated.

"A survey of all 535 members of Congress by CNN found that in May, 100 percent of Democrats from both chambers were fully vaccinated, while only 44.8 percent of House Republicans and 92 percent of Republican senators could claim the same. Democrats say the lag in vaccinations among conservatives has been holding them back in easing restrictions on Capitol Hill."

& unvaccinated MAGA brats are not wearing masks to stores.

I have decided that, as the new priesthood as it would seem, I should mediate and not involve myself.  So I'm an environmental health scientist.  I am trained and educated in industrial hygiene, respiratory protection, virology, epidemiology, microbiology, all manner of chemical and biological risk management - I'm not a full fledged chemist, but I had 2 semesters of non-baby inorganic and non-baby organic including radiological chemistry. 

It would seem that science is under siege here - and as a scientist, I will not suffer it lightly.  If you have a question - ask it of me.

19 hours ago, Skans said:

And, what the CDC doesn't tell you is that the Delta variant is far less lethal as well.  When the CDC can't be truthful with us about one thing, why should I believe the other (what you are saying) is anything more than political dogma?

I ignore people who wear masks.  People who hide behind masks don't exist to me.

Something is killing people, it is more likely that virus will spread when it is on surfaces or by close contact and people with mask means that more virus is going to be on surfaces. Not having any new medical paperwork, cell phone or GMO injection and will continue wearing mask and or boycott your stores.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/disgusting-video-biden-slips-boy-used-covid-mask/

cdbadb92-32a9-299a-7759-ab9265630858.jpg

Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasn’t Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The new variant of Covid is more contagious, multiplies faster and is more deadly than the first variant.

Not true

No expert has said Delta is more deadly

Stop lying

20 hours ago, supraTruth said:

The problem is the UNVACCINATED RNC BRATS SNEAKING into stores WITHOUT MASKS SPREADING THE 1f34a.svg1f437.svgVIRUS in CONtrails behind them!  This virus is still evolving with VARIANTS BECAUSE THE RNC MAGA SCUM DO NOT WANT TO SNUFF IT OUT WITH VACCINATIONS & MASKS because they want to stick it to PRESIDENT BIDEN! 

DAMN THESE RNC 🐷GOVERNORS!

COVIDIOT REX                  
20200912-130824.jpg

Bidumb Virus™ now, supraToofs

The Bidumb Virus™ is out of control

6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Bidumb Virus™ now, supraToofs

The Bidumb Virus™ is out of control

KREMLIN RED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY OF UNVACCINATED IDIOTS.  & IT IS SCUMMY ASS UNVACCINATED KREMLIN RED MAGA SCUM & THEIR BRATS SNEAKING INTO STORES WITHOUT MASKS SPREADING THEIR 🍊🐷VIRUS IN CONtrails BEHIND THEM.

14 hours ago, Krakenhead said:

Get over it

No.  I won't get over it.  I will discuss Biden-failures here in this Political Forum, because that's what we do here.

22 hours ago, supraTruth said:

KREMLIN RED STATES ARE THE MAJORITY OF UNVACCINATED IDIOTS.  & IT IS SCUMMY ASS UNVACCINATED KREMLIN RED MAGA SCUM & THEIR BRATS SNEAKING INTO STORES WITHOUT MASKS SPREADING THEIR 🍊🐷VIRUS IN CONtrails BEHIND THEM.

Bidumb Virus™ now, supraToofs

The Bidumb Virus™ is out of control

On 7/30/2021 at 4:10 PM, Skans said:

Me too. I got a text informing me that my age group was eligible and 40 minutes later I got a shot. That was back in February. 

• Thumb up 1

On 7/29/2021 at 7:26 AM, Skans said:

Joe Biden's campaign to get Americans vaccinated failed.  Trump gave us all the vaccines, and Joe Biden crumbled at the opportunity to secure the safety of America from Covid-19.  This is 100% on Joe Biden.  EPIC FAIL!  All that Biden's Communist Comrades can come up with is a new Mask Mandate.  That's the Biden-Fauci solution.  They've got nothing, folks.  Just more fascist shutdowns and face diapers.

I, for one, will not be wearing the old Joe Biden face-diaper.   Oh, except Joe Biden has exempted himself from wearing one, and has required Facebook to ban any photos showing him without his face-diaper.

FEATURE_censored.jpg?resize=920,425&ssl=

It’s entirely on the Cultists who have refused vaccination. 

On 7/31/2021 at 4:29 PM, supraTruth said:

Biden has let 750,000 illegal aliens, many of them with Covid into the country without testing, or giving the them jab. 

If you really cared about covid being spread by unvaccinated, you'd be outraged over this... but you don't care.

This is ONLY about politics for the left.