Biden Fail - Mask Mandate All Over Again....

13 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Silent Travelers : Germs, Genes, and the Immigrant Menace by Alan M. Kraut  (1995, Trade Paperback) for sale online | eBay

So the old 'immigrants bring filth and disease ' routine?

You too. (Clever response, though)

Are they not bringing covid 19 with them?

On 7/29/2021 at 2:26 PM, Skans said:

Oh, except Joe Biden has exempted himself from wearing one   . . . 

Not true  . . .  he wears a personalized one, customized according to his fetish :

48627-Biden%20ready%20to%20sniff.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Zaro said:

Maybe the vaccines have to be reformulated to get the Covid variants under control

Sure  . . .  every coupla months !

Today they tell us there is the DELTA variation  . . .  in september they'll tell us there's  the  OMEGA  variation  . . . 

We have 26 letters in the english alphabet  . . .  way to go !

Just now, JinnMartini said:

Today they tell us there is the DELTA variation  . . .  in september they'll tell us there's  the  OMEGA  variation  . . . 

Well then don't. I guess you think your bitching is gonna end a pandemic. And anyways, you are about to die

• Fuck you! 1

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The new variant of Covid is more contagious, multiplies faster and is more deadly than the first variant.

The vaccine, masks and social distancing are  important deterrents to its worst effects.

Fuck you Cuban !

By the way  . . .  I'm probably your father  . . .  though your mom fucked a lot more . . .  like  . . .  clients !

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no border on this planet than has more crossings that the Texas/Mexico border., NONE.

I agree, it's a mess

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Fuck you Cuban !

By the way  . . .  I'm probably your father  . . .  though your mom fucked a lot more . . .  like  . . .  clients !

By the way, you are not funny.

I am not in any way responsible for the characteristics of the Delta variant of Covid.

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fauci said something.  Fauci is God.  I therefore unquestionably believe it and preach it every chance I get. Oh, and I'm an Atheist.

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The new variant of Covid is more contagious, multiplies faster and is more deadly than the first variant.

The vaccine, masks and social distancing are  important deterrents to its worst effects.

More deadly?   If that were true, why aren't daily deaths in the thousands right now?    

41 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Delta and Omega are not letters in the English alphabet, which is actually known as the Roman alphabet.

They are letters in the GREEK alphabet. There are 24 letters in the Greek alphabet, but that does not mean that there can be any specific variants of the Covid virus.

• Fuck you! 1

32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

@Skans, if you were Biden, what would you do in regards to Covid? Also, what can he do to prevent state/county govts. from enacting mask mandates?

Now, there's a set of legitimate questions.

1.   If I were Biden what would I do with regard to Covid?  First, I'd authorize Booster shot vaccines for anyone who wants them, and I'd make them sign waivers acknowledging any risks.  Second, I'd come out and say that I am not for a mask mandate, and then provide some details why I'm not.  Being for a mask-mandate sends the wrong message about the vaccines. The vaccines fare far far more effective than masks.  But, as I'm for states rights, I'd leave the mask question up to each Governor.  Third, I'd make sure that theraputics like: Remdesivir, Favipiravir, Mrimepodib, Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, Dexamethasone (cortical steroid) and Baricitinib were widely available and easily accessible for people who even suspect they have contracted Covid (except for Dex which can be addictive among other things) .  Then, I'd highlight the efficacy and potential risks about each of these treatments.   Yes, I expect the President to be able to do this, not some bureaucratic "expert".

2.  What can Biden do to prevent state/county governments from enacting mask mandates?  If I were Biden, I'd go to each of the governors and discuss why I am against mask mandates.  I would ask that they govern their state as they see best for their citizens and if that includes mask mandates, I wouldn't try and stop them.  But as to the ones who are receptive to my message, I'd go a bit further.  I'd remind Governors that Counties are in fact part of their State Government, and therefore under their control.  I'd also remind them that they can generally preempt what city Mayors attempt to enact.  See, without the ability to use police to enforce mask mandates, or by making it impossible for Cities/Counties to actually prosecute or fine "violators", the Governor's orders control.   Yes, they actually do have that much power, if they aren't pussies about using it.

• MORON! 1

26 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

More deadly?   If that were true, why aren't daily deaths in the thousands right now?    

It is more deadly, not fatal.  Are you not capable of understanding that ten deaths per day is not more deadly than three deaths per day?

• Confused 2
  • IDIOT! 1

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is more deadly, not fatal.  Are you not capable of understanding that ten deaths per day is not more deadly than three deaths per day?

This may be the most bizarre statement ever made.  "Dazzle them with bullshit" comes to mind.   

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Now, there's a set of legitimate questions.

1.   If I were Biden what would I do with regard to Covid?  First, I'd authorize Booster shot vaccines for anyone who wants them, and I'd make them sign waivers acknowledging any risks.  Second, I'd come out and say that I am not for a mask mandate, and then provide some details why I'm not.  Being for a mask-mandate sends the wrong message about the vaccines. The vaccines fare far far more effective than masks.  But, as I'm for states rights, I'd leave the mask question up to each Governor.  Third, I'd make sure that theraputics like: Remdesivir, Favipiravir, Mrimepodib, Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, Dexamethasone (cortical steroid) and Baricitinib were widely available and easily accessible for people who even suspect they have contracted Covid (except for Dex which can be addictive among other things) .  Then, I'd highlight the efficacy and potential risks about each of these treatments.   Yes, I expect the President to be able to do this, not some bureaucratic "expert".

2.  What can Biden do to prevent state/county governments from enacting mask mandates?  If I were Biden, I'd go to each of the governors and discuss why I am against mask mandates.  I would ask that they govern their state as they see best for their citizens and if that includes mask mandates, I wouldn't try and stop them.  But as to the ones who are receptive to my message, I'd go a bit further.  I'd remind Governors that Counties are in fact part of their State Government, and therefore under their control.  I'd also remind them that they can generally preempt what city Mayors attempt to enact.  See, without the ability to use police to enforce mask mandates, or by making it impossible for Cities/Counties to actually prosecute or fine "violators", the Governor's orders control.   Yes, they actually do have that much power, if they aren't pussies about using it.

I do not watch nearly as much TV as you do probably but its my understanding that Biden has been promoting vaccines. Boosters would be of a similar vein. Maybe I am too much in the weeds but I would rather have an expert who knows their stuff detailing it and answering questions than a politician who knows little else other than a few highlights /notes. When my data/analysis is asked of, my bosses have them contact me so I can lay it out. I will agree about mask mandates.

So if a governor issues a mandate, one can't really blame Biden or in the past, Trump. 

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not my fault if you pave poor comprehension skills.

I don't do much paving anymore, but I'm obligated to grant you 4 internets for today because you doubled down.   

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not my fault if you pave poor comprehension skills.

mr%2Bven%2B4.bmp&f=1&nofb=1

HERE'S A VENN DIAGRAM TO MORE LOGICALLY EXPLAIN THIS

(I took logic 101 in pre-school, so I skipped it in College)

FIFY.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I do not watch nearly as much TV as you do probably but its my understanding that Biden has been promoting vaccines.

I watch hardly any TV, other than Bloomberg Surveillance, and sometimes Maria Bartiromo.

Boosters would be of a similar vein. Maybe I am too much in the weeds but I would rather have an expert who knows their stuff detailing it and answering questions than a politician who knows little else other than a few highlights /notes.

That's where you and I differ.  I expect a good President to be well studied and well briefed on the topics I mentioned.  I want to hear from my elected President, not some appointed expert.

When my data/analysis is asked of, my bosses have them contact me so I can lay it out.

That just tells me that you should have your Boss's job.  Your Boss/Bosses should be able to do your job at least on some level.  If not, he should spend some time with you before a critical presentation to learn what you are presenting to him.  Those Bosses of yours should be able to digest and present your analysis, but have you there if his audience demands deeper level details.  If they can't do that, they deserve a big boot up their asses.

So if a governor issues a mandate, one can't really blame Biden or in the past, Trump. 

100% right, unless a federal law was passed preempting the state's various positions on this.  But, that would be a stupid waste of time and resources.

6 hours ago, Skans said:

Right there, the CDC is full of shit.  Covid-19 rarely spreads from touching.  I cannot read any further, because the premise this is based on is proven false.

Yeah, as if you know more about the transmissibility of Delta than does the CDC. 

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

Yeah, as if you know more about the transmissibility of Delta than does the CDC. 

The CDC is a bureaucratic creature with a biased political and power-related agenda.  I don't believe a damn thing "they" (always un-named un-credentialed bureaucratic faces) say.

• MORON! 1