Jump to content

Bidumb DHS Releases Covid+ Illegals roam the Country


Recommended Posts

Just now, slideman said:

The situation is more complicated than you folks want it to be.

We have treaty obligations to give asylum seekers a hearing.

I don't think the Biden administration is handling the situation particularly well.

I don't think there is any easy solution.

The real solution is to help solve the problems in the home countries that are causing the mass migration in the first place.

A wall is a simple-minded non-solution

Sir,

Millions of Africans are pouring in.

They are coming to Seattle, a sanct.-city.

You must feed & house them.

Or they turn to crime.

They will steal from you......and rape your women.

There is a reason why you fight for black-power.......against White Police.

 

Can you explain what that reason is. ?                      🙄        

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From your link:

 

"The city of Brownsville administers these rapid tests at the bus station, after migrant families are released by the Border Patrol. A spokesperson for Brownsville confirmed that, since they began doing these tests Jan. 25, 108 migrants have tested positive for Covid-19, which is 6.3 percent of those who took the test."

 

 

wow... what a HUGE problem this is... They have been administering the test for over half a year..... and they have tested about 1700 in six months... about nine a day... and six percent of them had COVID?  And you really want to make a big deal about THIS??????

 

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

 

ROFLMFAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

 

I'm curious... does your step-mom know you're on her computer and not out weeding the flower garden like you're supposed to be doing?

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

I AM Semen First Class Guzzler and I give the best headjobs one can dream of !

ROFLMFAO

 

2 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

 

 

I miss your comment there !

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

I'm curious... does your step-mom know you're on her computer and not out weeding the flower garden like you're supposed to be doing?

Does your boyfriend know you got AIDS at a fag club last week.  You better tell him SEMEN 1st CLASS

 

😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

 

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/after-border-patrol-release-asylum-seekers-test-positive-covid-brownsville-n1259282

 

Lefties, check in and show your support for this policy!

 

 

Nice...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, slideman said:

We have treaty obligations to give asylum seekers a hearing.

The vast majority of people at the southern border DO NOT meet the definition of "asylum" seekers.

 

Inform yourself...

 

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/asylum-united-states

 

"

What Is Asylum?

Asylum is a protection granted to foreign nationals already in the United States or arriving at the border who meet the international law definition of a “refugee.” The United Nations 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocol define a refugee as a person who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her home country, and cannot obtain protection in that country, due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.” Congress incorporated this definition into U.S. immigration law in the Refugee Act of 1980.

As a signatory to the 1967 Protocol, and through U.S. immigration law, the United States has legal obligations to provide protection to those who qualify as refugees. The Refugee Act established two paths to obtain refugee status—either from abroad as a resettled refugee or in the United States as an asylum seeker."

 

"Asylum seekers who arrive at a U.S. port of entry or enter the United States without inspection generally must apply through the defensive asylum process. Both application processes require the asylum seeker to be physically present in the United States."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

I'm curious... does your step-mom know you're on her computer and not out weeding the flower garden like you're supposed to be doing?

 

Oh but he's not !

 

In fact he's busy fucking your daughter  . . .  and your step mother knows it and approves of it  . . .  even though she's married .

 

That's because your daughter is married to an impotent  ---and probably with pedophile tentencies---   liberal !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

From your link:

 

"The city of Brownsville administers these rapid tests at the bus station, after migrant families are released by the Border Patrol. A spokesperson for Brownsville confirmed that, since they began doing these tests Jan. 25, 108 migrants have tested positive for Covid-19, which is 6.3 percent of those who took the test."

 

 

wow... what a HUGE problem this is... They have been administering the test for over half a year..... and they have tested about 1700 in six months... about nine a day... and six percent of them had COVID?  And you really want to make a big deal about THIS??????

 

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

 

ROFLMFAO

What if they were all dropped off in Maine?

 

The border should be closed during a pandemic. Shocked that this would not be the default position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

Does your boyfriend know you got AIDS at a fag club last week.  You better tell him SEMEN 1st CLASS

 

😆

thanks for proving my point.  

  • Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Taipan said:

You must feed & house them.

Or they turn to crime.

 

Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy  . . .  they turn to crime no matter the amount they get for doing nothing !

 

Out of boredom !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

And you really want to make a big deal about THIS??????

 

Yes. You don't think hundreds possibly thousands of illegals with Covid wandering the country is a big deal?

 

And you really think the numbers you found in that article represent ALL of the Covid+ illegals running around?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

There's only 2 possible explanations for this.    

 

1.  They aren't worried about covid 

 

2. They don't care if people die

Depends upon who they're addressing....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, slideman said:

A wall is a simple-minded non-solution

au-contraire kiwanis commie, it worked very well...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

 

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/after-border-patrol-release-asylum-seekers-test-positive-covid-brownsville-n1259282

 

Lefties, check in and show your support for this policy!

 

 

 

I support it. Let's get that Trumpenvolk infected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

Millions of Africans are pouring in.

They are coming to Seattle, a sanct.-city.

You must feed & house them.

Or they turn to crime.

They will steal from you......and rape your women.

There is a reason why you fight for black-power.......against White Police.

 

Can you explain what that reason is. ?                      🙄        

 

How did the "king maker" do in the Texas special election?

 

lol

Some "king maker"

lol

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...