The End Of Crypto-Currency As We've Know Them

Told ya folks this atleast a Dozen Times now but "China" was the First "Major" Economy and Central Bank Cartel to really Crackdowm on Bitcoin driving it's unit price down 10 grand by PBOC actions "alone"

China's actions alone also Locks Out roughly 1/5 of the Global Population from Crypto.

But The PBOC's primary Goal is the Digital or Crypto Yuan..

Welp "Binance" is gonna require a Fully Registered Account or "severely" limit withdrawal quotas for the Non-Registered..

For all the Hunky Dory "talk" about Non Centralized $$$ apparently alot of people seem to "Forget" the Government's and Central Banks have Armed Police and Military 2 "Enforce" their WILL upon..

Crypto shall "remain" nothing more than mere "Speculation" at this point as other Governments and Central Banks shall follow suit in order to "preserve" their POWER

Additionally, Binance said that to encourage responsible trading, leverage has been limited to a maximum of 20x for accounts opened within 60 days on Binance Futures.

And to make sure that local tax authorities are happy, Binance also launched its tax-reporting tool API.

That "Tax Reporting Tools means "1099" Forms mailed to the IRS as an Olive Branch to Washington DC

Actually I don't mind Crypto Sinking to the "Waste" Heap anyways..

Can't really invest in it and swings so Violently from day 2 day heck even hour to hour they go up or down "Thousands" 

And if anybody thought this was New "Private" Money they ain't got the Police and Military plus the Power with Corporations to ShutDown "Servers" effectively Killing Crypto "entirely" if they really wanted too..

As of Right Now this is the Major Central Banks firing a Warning Shot across the "Bow" 

Once Again for our Truly "Ignorant" they have Armed Forces and Pull with Big Tech to just Shut Em Down 2morrow Entirely if they Wanted Too

2 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Actually I don't mind Crypto Sinking to the "Waste" Heap anyways..

Can't really invest in it and swings so Violently.

And if anybody thought this was New "Private" Money they ain't got the Police and Military plus the Power with Corporations to ShutDown "Servers" effectively Killing Crypto "entirely" if they really wanted too..

You are not very good at explaining anything here.

I agree that Bitcoin sucks as an investment.  I will leave it up to others to use it as an investment,

32 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Told ya folks this atleast a Dozen Times now but "China" was the First "Major" Economy and Central Bank Cartel to really Crackdowm on Bitcoin driving it's unit price down 10 grand by PBOC actions "alone"

China's actions alone also Locks Out roughly 1/5 of the Global Population from Crypto.

But The PBOC's primary Goal is the Digital or Crypto Yuan..

Welp "Binance" is gonna require a Fully Registered Account or "severely" limit withdrawal quotas for the Non-Registered..

For all the Hunky Dory "talk" about Non Centralized $$$ apparently alot of people seem to "Forget" the Government's and Central Banks have Armed Police and Military 2 "Enforce" their WILL upon..

Crypto shall "remain" nothing more than mere "Speculation" at this point as other Governments and Central Banks shall follow suit in order to "preserve" their POWER

I have to agree with your analysis.  Crypto currency won't go away.  But, I think it's been dealt a severe blow.  However, if the chinese people figure out how to continue using CC in spite of the government crackdown, then katie-bar-the-door.

48 minutes ago, Skans said:

I have to agree with your analysis.  Crypto currency won't go away.  But, I think it's been dealt a severe blow.  However, if the chinese people figure out how to continue using CC in spite of the government crackdown, then katie-bar-the-door.

Hoe can the Chinese government prevent citizens from buying bitcoin?

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are "Ways" but one Living within CHINA or "caught" within China lacks Basic Legal Protections or Human Rights..

Basically the Chinese whisk people underground "Never" to be heard from again is how that works

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They control all aspects of the internet within China (or that's what China claims, anyway).  Cryptocurrency is pretty useless without the ability to access blockchain domains.  All China has to do is block access to databases where transactions occur and/or block data which is distributed among blockchain nodes.

The question is whether pseudo-savvy crypto-traders can bypass China's blockades from within China......and what happens if they get caught.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

They control all aspects of the internet within China (or that's what China claims, anyway).  Cryptocurrency is pretty useless without the ability to access blockchain domains.  All China has to do is block access to databases where transactions occur and/or block data which is distributed among blockchain nodes.

They do in America too..

Wash DC and the Silicon Valley are "joined" at the Hip in full cordination.

If ya think "otherwise" ya truly are a Complete Fool

2 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

They do in America too..

Wash DC and the Silicon Valley are "joined" at the Hip in full cordination.

If ya think "otherwise" ya truly are a Complete Fool

Yeah, they're watch'n, but they ain't stopp'n.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yeah, they're watch'n, but they ain't stopp'n.

For right now they lining their pockets is all..

When the day and time comes they are gonna put the "Complete" Death Knell upon it the "Second" it becomes a "Threat" to the USA DOLLAR 

1 minute ago, Karl Childers said:

For right now they lining their pockets is all..

When the day and time comes they are gonna put the "Complete" Death Knell upon it the "Second" it becomes a "Threat" to the USA DOLLAR 

Hmmm, I'm good at predicting the past and the present, but not the future.

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

Hmmm, I'm good at predicting the past and the present, but not the future.

America ain't gotta do nothing at this point..

China, India, and Turkey Central Banks have "already" Erodeded 10/15k per unit off of Bitcoin..

Once it becomes a "Real Threat" to the USA DOLLAR the Bitcoin and Crypto are "TOAST" 4 Good..

"Game Over" it won't exchange or Transact on any "Servers"