Why don't I see the cons creating a thread for the 1/6 commission hearings? Are you afraid?

29 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

It was just another demonstration turned riot. It was one of the least eventful of the season. When is Pelosi holding hearings into the others? You know all the burning, looting and taking of government buildings that was encouraged and enabled by so many democrats?

I submit they were bankrolled by the lefrats and their handlers.

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

I've watched it all unfold. I saw it all. You're trying to say I didn't see what I saw. 

Sorry, bub. Your game needs to be upped.

No you lied by ommission, saying McCarthy pulled out without saying why

You're a good parrot, you repeat the lies you were taught well

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Try harder.

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are the victims of cancel culture.

Your use of GOP catch phrases proves you've been brainwashed.

Wrong, piglosBITCH is employing cancel culture

She and you know your lies can't withstand scrutiny

So she puts two Trump hating Rino's on there for appearances

What a fucking joke, and your defense of it is just really disappointing

• Thumb up 1

The testimony of the officers was quite compelling.

One of them cited the federal statute concerning domestic terrorism.

I had not realized how closely that statute applies to the insurrectionists at the Capitol.

Fascinating

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Here's one of your strong voices:

Marjorie Taylor Greene freaks out as committee kicks off: 'They want members of Congress in jail'

Source: Raw Story

Greene made the statement to Real America's Voice host Steve Bannon moments after the select committee's first Jan. 6 hearing was gaveled into session.

According to Greene, the American people "have the power to stop anything bad happening but pretty soon you're not going to have the power."

"The January 6 committee has started and this is [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi's witch hunt," she insisted. "This is her final vendetta against the president that she hates with a passion. This woman is blind with rage and evil and she's launching this political attack on all of us." "I know for certain, I am one of her main targets," the congresswoman continued. "They want members of Congress in jail. And guess who that is."

Greene added: "Nancy Pelosi is so warped in her thinking, she wants to put President Trump in jail. She wants to put Kevin McCarthy in jail. She'd like to put me in jail, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Lauren Boebert. She'd like to put us in jail."

Greene also revealed that she is assembling her own Jan. 6 "committee" with Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and Matt Gaetz (R-FL).

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-freaks-out-as-jan-6-committee-kicks-off-they-want-members-of-congress-in-jail/

Video of her comments available at link.

Maybe it's just me but, she seems to be exhibiting consciousness of guilt.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

I submit that you are FakeNewsFred.

Well for sure many were bailed out of jail by a group bankrolled by Kamahoe Harris. Who paid for all those out of staters to travel all over the country to riot? Sure wasn't any from the right.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Here's one of your strong voices:

Marjorie Taylor Greene freaks out as committee kicks off: 'They want members of Congress in jail'

Source: Raw Story

Greene made the statement to Real America's Voice host Steve Bannon moments after the select committee's first Jan. 6 hearing was gaveled into session.

According to Greene, the American people "have the power to stop anything bad happening but pretty soon you're not going to have the power."

"The January 6 committee has started and this is [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi's witch hunt," she insisted. "This is her final vendetta against the president that she hates with a passion. This woman is blind with rage and evil and she's launching this political attack on all of us." "I know for certain, I am one of her main targets," the congresswoman continued. "They want members of Congress in jail. And guess who that is."

Greene added: "Nancy Pelosi is so warped in her thinking, she wants to put President Trump in jail. She wants to put Kevin McCarthy in jail. She'd like to put me in jail, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Lauren Boebert. She'd like to put us in jail."

Greene also revealed that she is assembling her own Jan. 6 "committee" with Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and Matt Gaetz (R-FL).

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-freaks-out-as-jan-6-committee-kicks-off-they-want-members-of-congress-in-jail/

Video of her comments available at link.

Maybe it's just me but, she seems to be exhibiting consciousness of guilt.

Funny how you leftist scum applaud the abuse of power.

Here is an excerpt from the statute:

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and 

Terrorism

• Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

The "hearings" are just more idiotic democrat theater. Who needs to be defended? This is Pelosi's show. I guess she'll do what she wants with it.

The truth is the truth, and that truth is that Trump deliberately planned to overturn the free and fail election that he lost.

• MORON! 1

40 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Let the truth be told !  It's not going to change my life or stance.

BUT even tho you won't admit it...if the shoe was on the other foot...we all know where you would be.

BTW: Are they still calling that riot a insurrection ?

38c016a0eab51a3a4191d2426cb472ee.jpg

This has not one goddamned thiung to do with the House hearings., Fuck off, Mack!

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Here is an excerpt from the statute:

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and 

Terrorism

That looks like it was written special just for BLM and their summer burning, looting and sacking government buildings and parts of cities. When are the hearings scheduled?

33 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You mean the only two Trump haters piglosBITCH could find?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that's got LEGIT written all over it

For good reason Pelosi kept Jordan off the 1/6 committee. It was worse than I thought: What did Jim Jordan know about the insurrection and when did he know it? | Sidney Blumenthal | The Guardian

What did Jim Jordan know about the insurrection and when did know it? | Sidney Blumenthal
I have some questions for the Republican congressman about events at the US Capitol on 6 January
theguardian.com
9:05 AM · Jul 27, 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/27/jim-jordan-republican-capitol-attack-insurrection-house-select-committee

“That fucking guy Jim Jordan. That son of a bitch,” Liz Cheney, a Republican congresswoman from Wyoming, told the chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen Mark Milley, about the Republican congressman from Ohio, according to I Alone Can Fix It, by Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker.

“While these maniacs are going through the place,” said Cheney, about the insurrection at the Capitol on 6 January, “I’m standing in the aisle and he said, ‘We need to get the ladies away from the aisle. Let me help you.’ I smacked his hand away and told him, ‘Get away from me. You fucking did this.’”

When the House Republican leader, Kevin McCarthy, a congressman from California, named Jordan and Jim Banks, of Indiana, both of whom challenged the legitimacy of Joe Biden’s victory, to join the 13-member select committee on the Capitol insurrection, Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected the two men.

“With respect for the integrity of the investigation, with an insistence on the truth and with concern about statements made and actions taken by these members, I must reject the recommendations of Representatives Banks and Jordan to the select committee,” Pelosi stated.

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

That looks like it was written special just for BLM and their summer burning, looting and sacking government buildings and parts of cities. When are the hearings scheduled?

Start your own thread. This one's about 1/6.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The truth is the truth, and that truth is that Trump deliberately planned to overturn the free and fail election that he lost.

There's a nutty conspiracy theory for you. They're still pitching it and they're getting even more theatrical too.

45 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

It's a "kangaroo court" appointed by Pelosi. It's another Schiff show.

It is BY NO MEANS any sort of kangaroo court, We know what was done, we know who planned it, and we are finding how it was done., you miserable POS,

• Thanks 1

Just now, Michaelf said:

There's a nutty conspiracy theory for you. They're still pitching it and they're getting even more theatrical too.

Here's the REAL conspiracy for you. This the face of your party.