Why don't I see the cons creating a thread for the 1/6 commission hearings? Are you afraid?

19 minutes ago, calguy said:

Why didn't Kevin put republicans on the commission? He had his chance. He blew it.

He did name his appointments, and piglosBITCH said no

Fuck that partisan cunt

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Start a thread.

Hey I bumped your thread for you and already explained I'm afraid to because I might get shunned.

What do you want from me ?

BTW: Do you think they will impeach Trump again ?

Hey could close your eyes and picture my meme of the guy sleeping in bed...I don't feel like looking for it.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Fuck that partisan cunt

I wonder if his DU circle jerk programmers even mention that?

17 minutes ago, calguy said:

The public deserves to know what happened. RepubliQ's have fought this tooth and nail. They could have had more RepubliQ's on the commission, but they pulled out. Why?

You know why 

48 minutes ago, calguy said:

C'mon trumpers. Defend the former guy. Since Kowardly Kevin McCarthy pulled out, you've got no voice at the biggest news story of the day. 

Why aren't you defending yourselves?

You're getting trashed by Republicans on the commission. 

What are yo afraid of?

I'm afraid of getting the clap again from buttfucking your mom.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Fuck that partisan cunt

She rejected two clowns. Kevin could have replaced them or left three on the commission. He took his ball and went home crying.

16 minutes ago, calguy said:

Republicans had every opportunity to have an equal number from their side at the tables. Kevin the Koward pulled out.

Why do you keep misrepresenting the truth?

Why do you keep misrepresenting the truth?

I've watched it all unfold. I saw it all. You're trying to say I didn't see what I saw. 

Sorry, bub. Your game needs to be upped.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Cancel culture

Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are the victims of cancel culture.

Your use of GOP catch phrases proves you've been brainwashed.

• Fuck you! 1

No I'm sick of lying partisan demoncraps and their witch hunts

All I would learn is that demoncraps are liars and hypocrites, and I already know that

Chickenshit.

12 minutes ago, calguy said:

All your pathetic responses are exactly what I would have expected. 

Patriots you are not.

Look, blind parrot. piglosBITCH already blatantly advertised that her partisan commission would not be fair, so any information that comes from it will carry the same extreme bias

I realize you can't grasp the concept but I can 

Officer Hodges said the reason they didn't shoot people was...

so as not to trigger a potential explosive devices or weapons to be used n the crowd.

This was a big deal.

Look, blind parrot. piglosBITCH already blatantly advertised that her partisan commission would not be fair, so any information that comes from it will carry the same extreme bias

I realize you can't grasp the concept but I can 

I realize where you get your talking points.

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

You had a chance in the Senate and you had a chance in the House. You blew every opportunity. Now you're on the outside looking in.

I didn't do anything

piglosBITCH played her partisan game and now the commission is a joke that no one will take seriously except you LWNJ sycophants

Have fun with it

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

DOJ tells former Trump officials they can testify about efforts to overturn election

Source: NBC News

The Justice Department has told several former Trump administration officials that they can answer questions from Congress about efforts by President Donald Trump or department officials to challenge, stop the counting or overturn the results of the presidential election.

The letters are being sent to former officials who were asked to testify to or answer further questions from the House Oversight and Senate Judiciary committees, according to Justice Department and congressional officials.

The Senate committee, for example, has notified witnesses that it is looking into reports of “an alleged plot between then-President Donald Trump and then-acting Assistant Attorney General of the Civil Division Jeffrey Bossert Clark to use the Department of Justice to further Trump’s efforts to subvert the results of the 2020 presidential election.”

The DOJ is informing the former officials that while the department typically resists such congressional inquiries and even asserts executive privilege, this one is different, according to one of the letters sent to Jeffrey Rosen, who was acting attorney general after William Barr stepped down in late December.

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/doj-tells-former-trump-officials-they-can-testify-about-efforts-n1275163?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma