Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Today's confirmed grabbings

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

you failed.   You  refuse  to engage in a discussion of  logic  and facts.    Even when  liberal  John Stewart  breaks it down  for you  lunkheads you  just reflexively  deny it.

That is why everything you do fails

I'm not gonna waste my time on a conspiracy crackpot like you, kraken boy

Just now, Zaro said:

You are a person who bathes in ignorance.   You  can't even get passed the mental  mindblock  of how the virus came to be

You cling to lies as if they were truth.   It  did not  jump from a bat  to a human  in  bat suey.   You  believe the words of the  Chi Coms,   which is  insane.   They disappeared  people  involved you freak

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

You are a person who bathes in ignorance.   You  can't even get passed the mental  mindblock  of how the virus came to be

You cling to lies as if they were truth.   It  did not  jump from a bat  to a human  in  bat suey.   You  believe the words of the  Chi Coms,   which is  insane.   They disappeared  people  involved you freak

Sidney Powell said you are not a reasonable person

7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Elroy spews out the most radical idiotic theories that have been debunked so many times and says they're all true. Then he wonders why no one will engage in a serious 'debate', when everyone already knows he's gonna spew the same debunked garbage he always has.

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Elroy spews out the most radical idiotic theories that have been debunked so many times and says they're all true. Then he wonders why no one will engage in a serious 'debate', when everyone already knows he's gonna spew the same debunked garbage he always has.

Did you hear him say that Dems released the virus to stop Trump from winning? 

Elnut admitted that Trump lost

24 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I accept  that your brain is full

You are a conspiracy theorist. It makes you feel smart thinking you know something that nobody else knows

23 minutes ago, calguy said:

lroy spews out the most radical idiotic theories that have been debunked so many times

This is a  lie.   Nothing I have said regarding COVID has been  debunked.  Not a thing.   You are a liar

14 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Did you hear him say that Dems released the virus to stop Trump from winning? 

This is a  lie.   I said it was the Chi Coms  and  the  Globalists  (Dems are globalists , so are some R's) WERE COMPLICIT

This is New World Order stuff.    Well above  both  your useful idiot drone brains

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Actually  lots of people  know  what I know.  Lots of people  on this forum  included.

Yeah, you and the other crackpots here

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You are a conspiracy theorist. It makes you feel smart thinking you know something that nobody else knows

I asked The Angels about  you.....and your little dog........Whippen-snowzer.

They replied,  "Both......are with us".

"You gotta problem with that, cowboy" ??

No, Sir !!

No, Sir !!

I do not !!

I back straight up !!

I am completely out of this deal.

🤠....🍺

39 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

yeah  a  pothead  calling me a crackpot and all the other  level headed  libertarians here

LOLZ

"level headed libertarians" don't exist. Libertarian is just a word to disguise an ideology of selfishness

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Libertarianism sees no obligation of the individual to the society that nurtures all human beings.

Incorrect.

Libertarians do not believe that anyone should be forced to contribute to society for the betterment of their fellow man.

That in no way shape or form means that a Libertarian wouldn't chose to do so. It just means that they reserve the right not to, should they decide not to.

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Incorrect.

Libertarians do not believe that anyone should be forced to contribute to society for the betterment of their fellow man.

That in no way shape or form means that a Libertarian wouldn't chose to do so. It just means that they reserve the right not to, should they decide not to.

Blah blah blah