Jump to content

Another GOP moron gets Covid


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, calguy said:

I care about all people. I hate to see people needlessly suffer just because they decided to be morons instead of responsible people. I also feel for the people these morons infect as they spread the disease to others morons. 

 

We all pay a cost. Whether it's increased insurance premiums down the road, or economic fall out like we saw last year. We all, in a small individual way, contribute to the well being of each other. 

 

So, CUNTMOUTH, what happened to MY BODY, MY CHOICE when it comes to PERSONAL HEALTHCARE DECISIONS????
 

Seems you only apply it when MURDERING BABIES IN THE MOTHER'S WOMB, but never to anyone or anything else.

 

WE CALL YOU A FUCKING NAZI BABY MURDERING COCK SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FOR THAT ONE!!!
 

Sucks, huh???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, calguy said:

I care about all people. I hate to see people needlessly suffer just because they decided to be morons instead of responsible people. I also feel for the people these morons infect as they spread the disease to others morons. 

 

We all pay a cost. Whether it's increased insurance premiums down the road, or economic fall out like we saw last year. We all, in a small individual way, contribute to the well being of each other. 

No matter what, this thing isn't going away unless we require vaccination for anyone entering the country.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, calguy said:

These folks are facing karma and I don't give a fuck 

 

It's strange how this moron ignores all the Democrats inside the Administration that are coming down with Covid. 

The White House has been forced to admit it's a big number, but they refuse to tell us how bad it is

 

Just imagine if this had happened a year ago, and Trump refused to tell the press how many people in his White House were infected. 

  • Thumb up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's strange how this moron ignores all the Democrats inside the Administration that are coming down with Covid. 

The White House has been forced to admit it's a big number, but they refuse to tell us how bad it is

 

Just imagine if this had happened a year ago, and Trump refused to tell the press how many people in his White House were infected. 

Great point..

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

No matter what, this thing isn't going away unless we require vaccination for anyone entering the country.    

Vaccination does not protect against infection.

And vaccinated people can still get infected and spread it.

Which makes Calguy and this/his thread of mockery nothing more than a swipe at Republicans.

Now when Calguy answer this basic and logical question?

If you are already vaccinated why the fuck do you care if others choose not too be vaccinated?

 

 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Vaccination does not protect against infection.

And vaccinated people can still get infected and spread it.

Which makes Calguy and this/his thread of mockery nothing more than a swipe at Republicans.

Now when Calguy answer this basic and logical question?

If you are already vaccinated why the fuck do you care if others choose not too be vaccinated?

 

 

 

 

Or:  Why isn't he pissed that we haven't secured our border against unvaccinated people coming in?

  • Thumb up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Or:  Why isn't he pissed that we haven't secured our border against unvaccinated people coming in?

Calguy doesn't care about this country ....

All he is interested in... is political power and influence and keeping it....no matter what.

And will condone any and all corruption by his party to maintain it.

He isn't human anymore....just a mindless political shill.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, calguy said:

You're the one who butted in to throw a stone. While it's you're right to respond to any post on a public forum like this, don't say I dragged you down because you felt the need to throw in a cheap insult. 

 

It's not an insult to point out a fact

 

You were bullying a woman and I called you out for your lack of class

 

That is not an insult

 

I mean, I realize you need to make it something I did wrong, to deflect from your boorish behavior 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

If you are already vaccinated why the fuck do you care if others choose not too be vaccinated?

 

@calguy says he cares about all people, but then he also said doesn't give a fuck about them

 

🤷‍♂️

 

I questioned him on this but he decided that, instead of being a man and answering, he chose to be a punk and attack a female member

 

🤷‍♂️ 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Another, classless, useless post from the ShitShooter.

Triggered leftrat too funny. Must know all his lies are going to be found out. The AZ audit is making him crazy.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, calguy said:

I care about all people. I hate to see people needlessly suffer just because they decided to be morons instead of responsible people. I also feel for the people these morons infect as they spread the disease to others morons. 

 

We all pay a cost. Whether it's increased insurance premiums down the road, or economic fall out like we saw last year. We all, in a small individual way, contribute to the well being of each other. 

Change your tampon little bitch.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, calguy said:

I care about all people. I hate to see people needlessly suffer just because they decided to be morons instead of responsible people. I also feel for the people these morons infect as they spread the disease to others morons. 

 

We all pay a cost. Whether it's increased insurance premiums down the road, or economic fall out like we saw last year. We all, in a small individual way, contribute to the well being of each other. 

I have to ask because I've not seen you address the issue:   Why aren't you upset that Biden is allowing hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens into our country, and then sending them out all over the country, when they have never been vaccinated and many of them are infected with Covid?

 

You don't think that this is responsible for the surge in Covid cases we are now seeing?

Or are you going to play the typical liberal game, and simply claim this isn't happening?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Golfboy said:

It's strange how this moron ignores all the Democrats inside the Administration that are coming down with Covid. 

The White House has been forced to admit it's a big number, but they refuse to tell us how bad it is

 

Just imagine if this had happened a year ago, and Trump refused to tell the press how many people in his White House were infected. 

Yep, bombshell central on every LWNJ media outlet for days...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, calguy said:

How many more morons have to get infected before they finally see the light. I wonder if he's begging to be vaccinated as he lies in bed suffering.

It wouldn't help, calvin...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SixShooter said:

 

It's not an insult to point out a fact

 

You were bullying a woman and I called you out for your lack of class

 

That is not an insult

 

I mean, I realize you need to make it something I did wrong, to deflect from your boorish behavior 

 

Calvin doesn't understand chivalry...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, calguy said:

These folks are facing karma and I don't give a fuck 

 

How about the super speeder event from the vaccinated Texas democrats? 
 

Yee Haw!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...