Another GOP moron gets Covid

2 hours ago, calguy said:

I care about all people. I hate to see people needlessly suffer just because they decided to be morons instead of responsible people. I also feel for the people these morons infect as they spread the disease to others morons. 

We all pay a cost. Whether it's increased insurance premiums down the road, or economic fall out like we saw last year. We all, in a small individual way, contribute to the well being of each other. 

So, CUNTMOUTH, what happened to MY BODY, MY CHOICE when it comes to PERSONAL HEALTHCARE DECISIONS????

Seems you only apply it when MURDERING BABIES IN THE MOTHER'S WOMB, but never to anyone or anything else.

WE CALL YOU A FUCKING NAZI BABY MURDERING COCK SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FOR THAT ONE!!!

Sucks, huh???

I care about all people. I hate to see people needlessly suffer just because they decided to be morons instead of responsible people. I also feel for the people these morons infect as they spread the disease to others morons. 

We all pay a cost. Whether it's increased insurance premiums down the road, or economic fall out like we saw last year. We all, in a small individual way, contribute to the well being of each other. 

No matter what, this thing isn't going away unless we require vaccination for anyone entering the country.    

7 hours ago, calguy said:

These folks are facing karma and I don't give a fuck 

It's strange how this moron ignores all the Democrats inside the Administration that are coming down with Covid. 

The White House has been forced to admit it's a big number, but they refuse to tell us how bad it is

Just imagine if this had happened a year ago, and Trump refused to tell the press how many people in his White House were infected. 

• Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's strange how this moron ignores all the Democrats inside the Administration that are coming down with Covid. 

The White House has been forced to admit it's a big number, but they refuse to tell us how bad it is

Just imagine if this had happened a year ago, and Trump refused to tell the press how many people in his White House were infected. 

Great point..

• Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

No matter what, this thing isn't going away unless we require vaccination for anyone entering the country.    

Vaccination does not protect against infection.

And vaccinated people can still get infected and spread it.

Which makes Calguy and this/his thread of mockery nothing more than a swipe at Republicans.

Now when Calguy answer this basic and logical question?

If you are already vaccinated why the fuck do you care if others choose not too be vaccinated?

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Vaccination does not protect against infection.

And vaccinated people can still get infected and spread it.

Which makes Calguy and this/his thread of mockery nothing more than a swipe at Republicans.

Now when Calguy answer this basic and logical question?

If you are already vaccinated why the fuck do you care if others choose not too be vaccinated?

Or:  Why isn't he pissed that we haven't secured our border against unvaccinated people coming in?

• Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Or:  Why isn't he pissed that we haven't secured our border against unvaccinated people coming in?

Calguy doesn't care about this country ....

All he is interested in... is political power and influence and keeping it....no matter what.

And will condone any and all corruption by his party to maintain it.

He isn't human anymore....just a mindless political shill.

You're the one who butted in to throw a stone. While it's you're right to respond to any post on a public forum like this, don't say I dragged you down because you felt the need to throw in a cheap insult. 

It's not an insult to point out a fact

You were bullying a woman and I called you out for your lack of class

That is not an insult

I mean, I realize you need to make it something I did wrong, to deflect from your boorish behavior 

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

@calguy says he cares about all people, but then he also said doesn't give a fuck about them

🤷‍♂️

I questioned him on this but he decided that, instead of being a man and answering, he chose to be a punk and attack a female member

🤷‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Another, classless, useless post from the ShitShooter.

Triggered leftrat too funny. Must know all his lies are going to be found out. The AZ audit is making him crazy.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, calguy said:

Change your tampon little bitch.

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, calguy said:

I have to ask because I've not seen you address the issue:   Why aren't you upset that Biden is allowing hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens into our country, and then sending them out all over the country, when they have never been vaccinated and many of them are infected with Covid?

You don't think that this is responsible for the surge in Covid cases we are now seeing?

Or are you going to play the typical liberal game, and simply claim this isn't happening?

6 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Yep, bombshell central on every LWNJ media outlet for days...

10 hours ago, calguy said:

How many more morons have to get infected before they finally see the light. I wonder if he's begging to be vaccinated as he lies in bed suffering.

It wouldn't help, calvin...

5 hours ago, SixShooter said:

It's not an insult to point out a fact

You were bullying a woman and I called you out for your lack of class

That is not an insult

I mean, I realize you need to make it something I did wrong, to deflect from your boorish behavior 

Calvin doesn't understand chivalry...

15 hours ago, calguy said:

These folks are facing karma and I don't give a fuck 

How about the super speeder event from the vaccinated Texas democrats? 

Yee Haw!!!!!