Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19

Ivermectin is still being studied and so far has showed no significant statistical differences between those that took it vs those that took placebos. 

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answers/ivermectin-treat-covid-19-coronavirus-3535912/

“Bottom line

• Ivermectin should not be used in patients for COVID-19, unless it is part of a clinical trial.
  • Currently there is not enough high quality evidence supporting the use of ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment.
  • More randomized clinical trials with a higher certainty of evidence are needed for ivermectin in the treatment COVID-19.”

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Ivermectin is still being studied and so far has showed no significant statistical differences between those that took it vs those that took placebos. 

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answers/ivermectin-treat-covid-19-coronavirus-3535912/

“Bottom line

• Ivermectin should not be used in patients for COVID-19, unless it is part of a clinical trial.
  • Currently there is not enough high quality evidence supporting the use of ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment.
  • More randomized clinical trials with a higher certainty of evidence are needed for ivermectin in the treatment COVID-19.”

Oh no!

You're posting lies!

Didn't you see the O.P.s overwhelming evidence?

He's a nurse/bedpan cleaner and he would know.

37 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

“Bottom line

Frontline doctors law suit page 27.

In many instances, highly publicized attacks on early treatment alternatives seem to be
done in bad faith. For example, one study on Hydroxychloroquine >>>>>>overdosed study participants<<<<<<
by administering a multiple of the standard prescribed dose, and then reported the resulting
>>>>>>deaths<<<<<< as though they were not a result of the overdose, but from the medication itself
administered in the proper dosages. The twenty-seven physician-scientist authors of the study
were civilly indicted and criminally investigated, and still the Journal of the American Medical
Association has not retracted the article.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yep. The left believes in science only when it fits their agenda. Anything else is attacked, censored, silenced. 

Uh, didn't you say that without FULL FDA APPROVAL that the VACCINE wasn't something YOU WOULD TAKE!!!!

Uh, the FDA has NOT APPROVED IVERMECTIN AS A TREATMENT FOR COVID since there is ZERO EVIDENCE based on SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH THAT IS WORKS!!!

So the FDA "gold standard" only applies when you like the result, huh???

OR you can use it as your argument to win.

There may not be what doctors are calling severe adverse drug events with ivermectin + doxycycline however I would be doing 3 cloves of garlic 4 times per day plus oil of oregano before I ever had a conversation with a doctor and I think it is probable that any USA hospital situation would mean that we could expect the hospital would try to override the doctor and use the sedation+ventilation only treatment via the said-claimed emergency rules.

" Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings. "

India ivermectin treatment numbers of deaths___________________________________________________________

!

!

!             

India introduces GMO injection covid treatment number of deaths rising______________!

14 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

“Bottom line

The bottom line is the OP and the current research science denier.

7 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I’m not denying science. My link is from July 12, 2021. 

I read your op but then it asked for money. 

Read your link as to why they deny the science.:lol:

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Read your link as to why they deny the science.:lol:

My link states they are still studying ivermectin in a clinical setting. It also states that those given ivermectin had no statistical significance with those given placebos. 

4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

My link states they are still studying ivermectin in a clinical setting. It also states that those given ivermectin had no statistical significance with those given placebos. 

Read a little further.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I read it all. 

Post what it is you want me to read. 

The uncertainty in some of the ivermectin trials for COVID-19 is due to

• serious risk of bias
  • serious risk of imprecision.

There are far fewer randomized controlled trials (RCT) for ivermectin compared to other COVID treatments. The RCT included multiple small trials, that had fewer patients enrolled and had fewer events recorded.

More RCT are needed with higher quality of evidence to determine if ivermectin is successful at treating COVID-19.

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

The uncertainty in some of the ivermectin trials for COVID-19 is due to

• serious risk of bias
  • serious risk of imprecision.

There are far fewer randomized controlled trials (RCT) for ivermectin compared to other COVID treatments. The RCT included multiple small trials, that had fewer patients enrolled and had fewer events recorded.

More RCT are needed with higher quality of evidence to determine if ivermectin is successful at treating COVID-19.

I believe the serious risk of bias and imprecision refers to the studies on ivermectin. 

Just now, Pastafarian said:

I believe the serious risk of bias and imprecision refers to the studies on ivermectin. 

It does and it sounds like big pharma doesn't want a cheap treatment. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

It does and it sounds like big pharma doesn't want a cheap treatment. 

Maybe?

My sister took ivermectin but stopped bcuz it made her stomach ill. Her dr recommended it then told her to stop bcuz of her stomach pains. 

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Maybe?

My sister took ivermectin but stopped bcuz it made her stomach ill. Her dr recommended it then told her to stop bcuz of her stomach pains. 

Everything has side effects. I trust big pharma about as much as I trust politicians. 

• Thumb up 1

On 7/25/2021 at 6:40 AM, Squatchman said:

You guys won't get a vaccine that is going to be FDA approved shortly but think giving people horse dope is o.k.

Now that's some critical thinking.

Weak minded midway rube, Ivermectin is ACCORDING TO THE FDA one of the safest drugs ever invented. It has been prescribed to HUMANS more than 4 billion times in the past 40 years.

The fact that it is also safe for horses and dogs does not disqualify its decades of safe and effective use by humans, you anti-science luddite.

It is 100% effective in vitro and it is established as safe for humans - making it the natural first choce for field tests against covid. 

Except for the patent thingy. It's expired, you wall street dick sucker. 

On 7/26/2021 at 6:20 AM, Pastafarian said:

Maybe?

"Stomach pains."

When the side effect of an effective drug is "stomach pains," that sure beats spike protein brain. :)