CDC comes clean, Covid tests can't differentiate between the CCP virus and the flu!

Covid tests are WAY over sensitive.  We've known that all along. 

And of course they were counting the flu as Covid cases.  The flu doesn't just disappear as the CDC and liberals claimed last year. 

And now all these "variants" like the Delta that liberals want more mask mandates and lockdowns over...  they have no way to test for that. 

This is all about control.  Nothing more, nothing less.

13 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Covid tests are WAY over sensitive.  We've known that all along. 

And of course they were counting the flu as Covid cases.  The flu doesn't just disappear as the CDC and liberals claimed last year. 

And now all these "variants" like the Delta that liberals want more mask mandates and lockdowns over...  they have no way to test for that. 

This is all about control.  Nothing more, nothing less.

The shitty thing is that now we will never know the real numbers for covid on any level.  R/0, CFR, IFR, vaccine efficacy, when we reach herd immunity, etc.  There could be millions more that were infected but were asymptomatic, or millions less because the tests were run at too many cycles.    

The last 18 months have been a total shitshow just from a data collection standpoint.   

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Why is alternative media outpacing the MSM by leaps and bounds?

You know ...those sources you keep rejecting in favor of your MSM.

Because you wack jobs love to be told what to think!

I watch NBC because Lester Holt would never lie to me!

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Hopefully all concerned citizens watch it...

He’s also talking about HIV and that the pcr test doesn’t test quantitively but qualitatively meaning it can detect the proteins in the virus but not the virus itself. 

Why would he totally badmouth something he won the Nobel prize for?

But I thank you for the video and I will watch and read further into it. 

30 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

He’s also talking about HIV and that the pcr test doesn’t test quantitively but qualitatively meaning it can detect the proteins in the virus but not the virus itself. 

Why would he totally badmouth something he won the Nobel prize for?

But I thank you for the video and I will watch and read further into it. 

Fauci has never won a Nobel prize, and he's been quite vocal about it. 

And the man who DID win the Nobel for developing the PCR test, recently said Fauci lacks knowledge of medicine and is a blatant liar. 

Kary Mullis stated in a resurfaced video interview: “Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, you know, he doesn’t know anything really about anything and I’d say that to his face. Nothing. The man thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there you’ll know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine and he should not be in a position like he’s in. Most of those guys up there on the top are just total administrative people and they don’t know anything about what’s going on in the body. You know, those guys have got an agenda, which is not what we would like them to have being that we pay for them to take care of our health in some way. They’ve got a personal kind of agenda. They make up their own rules as they go. They change them when they want to. And they smugly, like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera,” Kary Mullis said.

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Fauci has never won a Nobel prize, and he's been quite vocal about it. 

And the man who DID win the Nobel for developing the PCR test, recently said Fauci lacks knowledge of medicine and is a blatant liar. 

Kary Mullis stated in a resurfaced video interview: “Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, you know, he doesn’t know anything really about anything and I’d say that to his face. Nothing. The man thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there you’ll know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine and he should not be in a position like he’s in. Most of those guys up there on the top are just total administrative people and they don’t know anything about what’s going on in the body. You know, those guys have got an agenda, which is not what we would like them to have being that we pay for them to take care of our health in some way. They’ve got a personal kind of agenda. They make up their own rules as they go. They change them when they want to. And they smugly, like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera,” Kary Mullis said.

There might be some bad blood there?

6 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

other MSM sources came clean?  that  sounds  impossible 

Just as possible as our resident leftrats pulling their heads out of their asses.