Would you participate in the stoning death of Trump?

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Given the opportunity to be involved in the public execution of the orange man, would you do it or just watch?

Stupid thread.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Given the opportunity to be involved in the public execution of the orange man, would you do it or just watch?

No, but I'd participate in stoning every democrat on the hill...

Just now, calguy said:

Why answer a stupid question?

Should be an easy question to answer regardless of whether it's stupid or not.   Once again, the left won't draw a line on how far they are willing to go.  

• Fuck you! 1

54 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Should be an easy question to answer regardless of whether it's stupid or not.   Once again, the left won't draw a line on how far they are willing to go.  

exactly what I was talking about in the other thread about why you can't argue with the right

You make up a story, impute it to us and then argue against it.

No one on the left ever suggested throwing rocks at anyone, you did.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, slideman said:

exactly what I was talking about in the other thread about why you can't argue with the right

As a co-owner of the site, I believe he just makes up stupid shit to create threads to boost the daily post count for the site. 

Just now, slideman said:

Deflection.    I'm willing to bet that if I asked if you would participate in stoning Obama to death there would be no hesitancy in response.   

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

A story? 

Like Trump Russian collusion? 

Or the Russian bounty story?

Or Trump disparaged the troops according to unnamed sources? 

Or Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation? 

You mean made up stories like those? 

• Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

A story? 

Like Trump Russian collusion? 

Or the Russian bounty story?

Or Trump disparaged the troops according to unnamed sources? 

Or Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation? 

You mean made up stories like those? 

it is incredible that they have exactly zero credibility. None. And they keep spewing the bullshit. In fucking credible.

You try to impart to us the desire to Stone Trump to death something that you made up out of thin air.

At the same time it is the people on the right on here who keep expressing their desire for civil war and saying that if the left keeps moving things in a progressive direction they will have no choice but to kill us.

Your fascist propaganda doesn't work anymore

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

You try to impart to us the desire to Stone Trump to death something that you made up out of thin air.

At the same time it is the people on the right on here who keep expressing their desire for civil war and saying that if the left keeps moving things in a progressive direction they will have no choice but to kill us.

I find it odd that simple questions with simple answers as so offensive to some people.    

It's to the the point that I don't know if some people would even be able to answer the question "would you kill a 2 month old baby?"

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Another fucking funny post! The MANY memes I have seen that you leftrats made up that depicted Trump's death among many other bits of trash. I'm telling you it is the only talent you leftrats really have, making stupid memes. As for me I haven't noticed anyone wanting civil war and yes I guess " if the left keeps moving things in a progressive direction they will have no choice but to kill us." is accurate. We are talking about chaos and thousands of people starving or nearly so. I would think the death toll would far exceed the first civil war. However this is sort of a different kind of thing. In this case the government has decided to deny us our rights to immediately mention censoring. It is not we the people that are causing the problem. In the first civil war their was no attack on the Constitution by the government. Meaning the government is facing off against the rest of the country, not north against the south . Lincoln would not have done that. Or put another way the government and it's rent a mobs is against mostly White people. Or more accurately anyone that is not a Marxist.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

You fucking assholes tried that on Jan 6.   That got you nowhere

Hey retard, didn't see any rocks. Not like you regular Antifa get together where they have bricks delivered.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1