Jump to content

Bad faith election audits are sabotaging democracy across the nation


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

Like I have said.. I have NEVER said blacks were "stupid" because of their difficulties in getting ID's.

 

YOU are a liar for claiming that I have.

 

But you are so stupid and stubborn that you cannot admit it.

 

When you HAVE a quote from me saying blacks are stupid, please post it...until then, shut the fuck up. 

Oops.  mainbitch got his pussy grabbed in public again. 

You have said they're too stupid to have identification.

There is no other explanation for you claiming they don't have what everyone else in the country has. 

 

No one made you say this.  You volunteered it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 4:01 PM, slideman said:

Well national elections depend on the independents.

I think they are feeling revulsion at the insurrection at the Capitol

 

3D89235B-89A8-41D6-A68A-540D663C6C03.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, slideman said:

Well national elections depend on the independents.

I think they are feeling revulsion at the insurrection at the Capitol

Wouldn't there actually have had to have BEEN an insurrection for someone to be "revulsed" over it?

 

It's interesting you don't think independents aren't revulsed at Biden's failed policies. 

In 6 months, he's made huge strides in destroying this country, and the polls are showing that independents recognize it. 

That's why liberals want another lockdown with lots and lots of government handouts.  They want a diversion from the stupidity we're all watching happen all around us. 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 5:29 PM, FredH said:

Hey retard, you have no standards. In fact the audit is being run on a far more stringent basis than your fake election was.

touche'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 8:15 AM, rippy38 said:

All hail Admiral Popeye!

 

His sacrifice and courage outweighs all others!

 

No one else compares!

HEAR HEAR!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Oops.  mainbitch got his pussy grabbed in public again. 

You have said they're too stupid to have identification.

There is no other explanation for you claiming they don't have what everyone else in the country has. 

 

No one made you say this.  You volunteered it. 

So… no quote from me ever calling black people stupid?

 

stupid stubborn retarded brain damaged liar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

So… no quote from me ever calling black people stupid?

 

stupid stubborn retarded brain damaged liar. 

It's not my fault you're a racist POS. 

Why don't you just explain yourself instead of trying to run away from your statement?

 

Oh, I know, because there is no explanation for racism like yours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2021 at 4:18 AM, Squatchman said:

The director of the Arizona audit is saying the ninjas are now cooking the books to make it look like there was fraud.

 Because they couldn't find any.

 

 

You prove once again you are an idiot. Do you read your own posts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's not my fault you're a racist POS. 

Why don't you just explain yourself instead of trying to run away from your statement?

 

Oh, I know, because there is no explanation for racism like yours.

Why would I need to run away from a statement I never made? You lied when you said I made such a statement and you are not man enough to admit you lied.  When you get the courage and the character needed to admit your falsehood…be sure and let me know.  
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 10:11 AM, rippy38 said:

LOL

 

You sound like Donald Trump!

 

That's fucking priceless slider!

 

kiwanis commie is Goebbel's protege....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2021 at 10:18 AM, slideman said:

The point of the audit is to shake the faith of the electorate in the electoral process.

The audit in Arizona is not in my opinion going to release a result.

They're going to claim they didn't have the information they needed to complete their task.

It is part of a three-part strategy to steal the election in 2024.

The other two parts are voter suppression and the state legislature is granting themselves the power to overturn elections.

Theft

 

On 7/26/2021 at 11:00 AM, slideman said:

A Republican official stood by the original vote count in Arizona's Maricopa County. Now he's being barred from the Cyber Ninjas audit site.

 

Cyber Ninjas wants the methods it uses to recount the votes to be kept secret, citing trade secrets and proprietary equipment. But the effectiveness of the audit was called into question after workers from Cyber Ninjas were seen leaving ballots unattended and laptop computers unlocked. Cyber Ninjas has also been criticized for investigating far-fetched theories that 40,000 Biden ballots were smuggled in from Asia, by looking for traces of bamboo and "Chinese paper" in the voting ballots.  Fann, Bennett, and Cyber Ninjas did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-overseeing-arizona-vote-count-barred-from-the-audit-site-2021-7

 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:51 PM, slideman said:

The audits are not being conducted in good faith.

I believe they are an exercise in convincing the voters that there are problems with the electoral process.

It is part of a three-part strategy to steal the election in 2024

spam much?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why would I need to run away from a statement I never made? You lied when you said I made such a statement and you are not man enough to admit you lied.  When you get the courage and the character needed to admit your falsehood…be sure and let me know.  
 

You did indeed say it, and you posted a "behind a paywall" article (without comment) saying it explained your position.

You're a racist pig, and you can't explain away what you said. 

And it's telling you won't address the long list of things people have to have a photo i.d. to do, but somehow adding voting to that list, is racist.   Dumbass racist bitch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You did indeed say it, and you posted a "behind a paywall" article (without comment) saying it explained your position.

You're a racist pig, and you can't explain away what you said. 

And it's telling you won't address the long list of things people have to have a photo i.d. to do, but somehow adding voting to that list, is racist.   Dumbass racist bitch.

I never said it and you cannot find one post from me where I EVER said that blacks were too stupid to get ID's.

 

And your "long list" is bullshit.  I haven't had to show a photo ID to buy beer since before I was old enough to buy beer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ROG62 said:

touche'

 

Why would anybody consider that comment worthy of a "touche'"?

 

His response had no more 'ooomph' than an "I don't know."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Squatchman said:

And the result of the Arizona fraudit is...........

 It doesn't matter.

 Biden is still president until 2024.

 Because the audit can't change the outcome of the election.

The goal is to shake the faith of the electorate in the electoral process for 2024.

It is part of a three-part plan to steal the election.

The second part is voter suppression.

The third part is giving State legislatures the ability to overturn the voters' will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, maineman said:

I never said it and you cannot find one post from me where I EVER said that blacks were too stupid to get ID's.

 

And your "long list" is bullshit.  I haven't had to show a photo ID to buy beer since before I was old enough to buy beer.

Try renting or buying a home without id. Blacks interviewed on the topic find the notion that they don't have or don't carry identification ignorant and a tad racist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Try renting or buying a home without id. Blacks interviewed on the topic find the notion that they don't have or don't carry identification ignorant and a tad racist. 

Thanks for the gratuitous input.  It still doesn't change the fact that I have NEVER said that blacks were TOO STUPID to get ID.  @Golfboy is a cowardly fucking liar.  Period.

 

Oh... and did any of the blacks interviewed on the topic NOT have ID?  I'd bet they probably all did, which, one would imagine, might color their judgment a bit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

Thanks for the gratuitous input.  It still doesn't change the fact that I have NEVER said that blacks were TOO STUPID to get ID.  @Golfboy is a cowardly fucking liar.  Period.

 

Oh... and did any of the blacks interviewed on the topic NOT have ID?  I'd bet they probably all did, which, one would imagine, might color their judgment a bit. 

They were all poor, all certifiably black, and all had id. All found the notion some white progressives promote, that they don't have access to ID ignorant. Might want to check the white savior tendencies to see if they have reason to exist. The bigotry of low expectations is quite real and does damage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Thanks for the gratuitous input.  It still doesn't change the fact that I have NEVER said that blacks were TOO STUPID to get ID.  @Golfboy is a cowardly fucking liar.  Period.

 

Oh... and did any of the blacks interviewed on the topic NOT have ID?  I'd bet they probably all did, which, one would imagine, might color their judgment a bit. 

Mainbitch said voter ID is racist because rural blacks don't have identification. 

Since other rural residents have identification, it MUST mean that blacks are too stupid to have it. 

 

Of course he also ignores all the other things which require them to have I.D. just to survive in this country, because by acknowledging these things would mean admitted he's just a racist piece of shit. 

Here are just a FEW of things that rural blacks, and indeed everyone in this country needs photo I.D. to do:

 

They can't enter a federal building.  

They can't open a bank account.

They can't get on an airplane, train or bus.

They can't buy alcohol.

They can't drive a car.

They can't buy a hunting license.

They can't buy a fishing license.

They can't rent a car.

They can't get married.

They can't buy cigarettes.

They can't rent an apartment.

They  can't apply for food stamps, welfare, healthcare, unemployment, socialist security or any other government handout. 

They can't buy a gun.

Can't rent a hotel room.

Can't give blood.

They can't start a job.

 

But somehow none of these things are racist in mainbitch's world. 

But being asked to show identification to vote, is racist because mainbitch thinks these people are too stupid to have identification.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, maineman said:

I never said it and you cannot find one post from me where I EVER said that blacks were too stupid to get ID's.

 

And your "long list" is bullshit.  I haven't had to show a photo ID to buy beer since before I was old enough to buy beer.

lol.   Since this is all about you, did you didn't have to show I.D. the last time you boarded a plane?

Did you have to show I.D. to enter the courthouse to watch your daughter?

Did you have to show I.D. when you got your mortgage on your new home?

Did you have to show I.D. when you bought or registered your car?

 

BTW, don't get all pissy about this information. 

This is all information YOU have posted openly on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol.   Since this is all about you, did you didn't have to show I.D. the last time you boarded a plane?

Did you have to show I.D. to enter the courthouse to watch your daughter?

Did you have to show I.D. when you got your mortgage on your new home?

Did you have to show I.D. when you bought or registered your car?

 

BTW, don't get all pissy about this information. 

This is all information YOU have posted openly on this forum.

Agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Scout said:

 

Why would anybody consider that comment worthy of a "touche'"?

 

His response had no more 'ooomph' than an "I don't know."

 

So fact once again eludes you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...