Bad faith election audits are sabotaging democracy across the nation

1 minute ago, maineman said:

read it.

and I never said that... you stupid retarded moron.

Can't read it.  It's behind a paywall, you racist POS. 

You claimed Voter ID is racist because rural blacks don't have I.D.

But someone everyone else that live in rural areas can figure it out. 

But you're not racist.  Too Funny Smileys

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Can't read it.  It's behind a paywall, you racist POS. 

You claimed Voter ID is racist because rural blacks don't have I.D.

But someone everyone else that live in rural areas can figure it out. 

But you're not racist.  Too Funny Smileys

If you were interested in the content, you could read it.  you're not. 

"someone everyone"?

man are you stupid.

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you were interested in the content, you could read it.  you're not. 

"someone everyone"?

man are you stupid.

Seems strange you're rather everyone know you're a racist, than just explain why you think rural blacks are too ignorant to have I.D.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:33 PM, slideman said:

Election administration experts have declared the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.” The facts overwhelmingly show that the results were fair and legitimate. Our democracy can only survive so long as the voters whose candidate didn’t win can trust our elections. These sham audits are meant to destroy that trust.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/563878-bad-faith-election-audits-are-sabotaging-democracy-across-the-nation

as far as trumpzoids go, america is nothing they care about anyway. they want the country to be called trumpimerica, now.

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

as far as trumpzoids go, america is nothing they care about anyway. they want the country to be called trumpimerica, now.

Yes. We’re much better off with energy dependence, runaway inflation and millions more illegals on welfare. 

10 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Seems strange you're rather everyone know you're a racist, than just explain why you think rural blacks are too ignorant to have I.D.

Everyone with a brain knows I am NOT a racist.  I really don't lie a fuck about the opinions of mental midgets like you.

You can't even read, for chrissakes!  You think that I have written on this site somewhere that I think rural blacks are too ignorant to have ID.  That's just false and your repeating that lie a million MORE times won't make it any less false..

12 hours ago, maineman said:

Everyone with a brain knows I am NOT a racist.  I really don't lie a fuck about the opinions of mental midgets like you.

You can't even read, for chrissakes!  You think that I have written on this site somewhere that I think rural blacks are too ignorant to have ID.  That's just false and your repeating that lie a million MORE times won't make it any less false..

But you are a racist.  That's why you said rural blacks don't have I.D. 

It's was an incredibly ignorant and racist statement, but of course, you didn't realize it because... you're racist. 

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

But you are a racist.  That's why you said rural blacks don't have I.D. 

It's was an incredibly ignorant and racist statement, but of course, you didn't realize it because... you're racist. 

The WaPo article explains why.  You should read it.

12 minutes ago, slideman said:

He doesn't have $4

Actually... what he DOES have is a severe reading disability where, after a paragraph or two, words just all start swirling around together like in a bowl of word soup and he is incapable of correctly stringing them back together again.

Soon after I first got here, @SpyCar and I both noticed it.  I would write something and @Golfboy would completely misconstrue it.  His tactic to attempt to disguise his disability is to direct his replies to any post to the first two or three sentences of that post.  He NEVER addresses any part of any post to him beyond points made in the first few sentences.  I used to put little teasers in second and third paragraphs of responses to him that, if he had somehow gotten that far, all he needed to do was to copy/paste a codeword from my post and I would voluntarily ban myself for a week.  He NEVER found ONE of them!

Early on, I offered to downplay his disability in exchange for increased civility on his part.  He turned me down forthwith.  

Stupid AND Stubborn..... that's @Golfboy

lol

On 7/28/2021 at 9:25 AM, maineman said:

Actually... what he DOES have is a severe reading disability where, after a paragraph or two, words just all start swirling around together like in a bowl of word soup and he is incapable of correctly stringing them back together again.

Soon after I first got here, @SpyCar and I both noticed it.  I would write something and @Golfboy would completely misconstrue it.  His tactic to attempt to disguise his disability is to direct his replies to any post to the first two or three sentences of that post.  He NEVER addresses any part of any post to him beyond points made in the first few sentences.  I used to put little teasers in second and third paragraphs of responses to him that, if he had somehow gotten that far, all he needed to do was to copy/paste a codeword from my post and I would voluntarily ban myself for a week.  He NEVER found ONE of them!

Early on, I offered to downplay his disability in exchange for increased civility on his part.  He turned me down forthwith.  

Stupid AND Stubborn..... that's @Golfboy

lol

Mainbitch claims rural blacks are too stupid to have identification.

Racist piece of shit. 

On 7/27/2021 at 9:19 PM, maineman said:

The WaPo article explains why.  You should read it.

I don't believe you, and you're not man enough to tell us what the article says, that "explains" your racism.

It's hilarious you think blacks don't have identification.

12 hours ago, maineman said:

and I don't give a shit.

That's because you have no honor, and you're a racist POS who says rural blacks are too stupid to have identification.

15 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

That's because you have no honor, and you're a racist POS who says rural blacks are too stupid to have identification.

I never said that or even implied that, which is why this conversation is done.  Goodnight.

Just now, maineman said:

I never said that or even implied that, which is why this conversation is done.  Goodnight.

Yes you did. 

I'd run away too, were I you.   And thank God I'm not, you racist POS.

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yes you did. 

I'd run away too, were I you.   And thank God I'm not, you racist POS.

Run on over to the dot net site. You did during the pussy grabbing crisis

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Run on over to the dot net site. You did during the pussy grabbing crisis

Poor Zero.  Always trots out this lie when she's trying to cover for Mainbitch's faceplants. 

Why are you coving for that racist POS?  Do you think blacks are too stupid to have identification too, like Mainbitch said?