Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Bad faith election audits are sabotaging democracy across the nation


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, maineman said:

my votes do not support globalism - a bizarre concept you love to preach about but which has no real basis in policy.

 

Your votes absolutely support globalism  and it is all about policy.   Policy that favors the  globalists.   Iran Deal, Paris Climate Accord,  FOREIGN AID,  illegal immigration ,  mass chaos, war

 

Trump was against all of that ,  you support all of it. 

 

38 minutes ago, maineman said:

I believe that America ought not to strive to create adversarial relationships with other nations.  You do.

 

Adversarial relationships?   You mean like asking our allies to pay up what they owe us?  Because that is what Trump did ,and I support  that.  You do not.  You worry about  what the  Eurofags think of us.

 

 

41 minutes ago, maineman said:

I believe that we're all living on this one small blue marble and, as of now, there are no other small blue marbles to chose from, so we ought to do our best to avoid blowing the marble up in a thermonuclear hissy fit, and we ought to avoid shitting in this one small nest where we all live.

 

 

 

When Obama left office there were  three more  wars than when he started and  the worst  group of terrorists in history.     Trump cleaned them  up and brought  peace to the planet.  

 

Trump's foreign policy was fantastic.   You can try to deny it, but you would be dishonest 

 

 

43 minutes ago, maineman said:

You seem to want to refer to cooperating with other nations to try and achieve those ends as "globalism".  I prefer "survival instinct".

 

 

Dude...  globalism is about the global elite  pilfering the  riches  of the world for themselves.  You really are clueless.   

 

The pilfering  of  US Aid in Ukraine  that   Biden  got a piece of  is prime  example.  You support that shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

1.  Your votes absolutely support globalism  and it is all about policy.   Policy that favors the  globalists.   Iran Deal, Paris Climate Accord,  FOREIGN AID,  illegal immigration ,  mass chaos, war  Trump was against all of that ,  you support all of it. 

 

2.  Adversarial relationships?   You mean like asking our allies to pay up what they owe us?  Because that is what Trump did ,and I support  that.  You do not.  You worry about  what the  Eurofags think of us.

 

3.When Obama left office there were  three more  wars than when he started and  the worst  group of terrorists in history.     Trump cleaned them  up and brought  peace to the planet.  

 

4.  Trump's foreign policy was fantastic.   You can try to deny it, but you would be dishonest 

 

5.  Dude...  globalism is about the global elite  pilfering the  riches  of the world for themselves.  You really are clueless.   

 

6.The pilfering  of  US Aid in Ukraine  that   Biden  got a piece of  is prime  example.  You support that shit.

1.  I do not support illegal immigration, mass chaos, or war... nor does Biden

2.  No... I mean by disrespecting our allies and their leaders and by threatening to quit alliances.  I am concerned about the world thinks of us, because I WANT the US to have a reputation in the world that is steady, and trustworthy, and capable of leadership.  The clown destroyed that.

3. Peace to the planet?  wait...what???  Peace to the planet?  Have you not been paying attention to what has been happening between the Gaza strip and Israel over the past four years?  Have you noticed what the Taliban has been doing in Afghanistan for the past 20 years?  South Sudan?  Syria?  Yemen?  You seriously are drugged with koolaid.

4. See #3 above.

5.  cool story, bro.

6.  Biden got ZERO piece of US Aid to Ukraine, you stupid, stubborn, lying sack of cowardly selfish shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

 I do not support illegal immigration, mass chaos, or war... nor does Biden

 

Biden clearly does support illegal  immigration .  WTF is wrong with you?

 

 

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

. I mean by disrespecting our allies and their leaders and by threatening to quit alliances.  I am concerned about the world thinks of us, because I WANT the US to have a reputation in the world that is steady, and trustworthy, and capable of leadership.  The clown destroyed that.

 

 

Trump demanded that our allies pay up and do what wee want for  our aid money,  you don't support that?

 

They  need us more than we need them.

 

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

Peace to the planet?  wait...what???  Peace to the planet?  Have you not been paying attention to what has been happening between the Gaza strip and Israel over the past four years?  Have you noticed what the Taliban has been doing in Afghanistan for the past 20 years?  

 

Trump  left office  with the  planet way better off than what he got form  Warbama

 

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

 Biden got ZERO piece of US Aid to Ukraine, you stupid, stubborn, lying sack of cowardly selfish shit.

 

 

Hunter was the bagman 

 

We know it, the  laptop.

 

Why do you  ignore the laptop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

1.  Biden clearly does support illegal  immigration .  WTF is wrong with you?

2.  Trump demanded that our allies pay up and do what wee want for  our aid money,  you don't support that?

3.  They  need us more than we need them.

4.  Trump  left office  with the  planet way better off than what he got form  Warbama

5.  Hunter was the bagman  We know it, the  laptop. Why do you  ignore the laptop?

1. He clearly does NOT support ANYTHING illegal.  Dry the fuck out, you koolaid sot.

2.  I support allies paying what they can pay... and sometimes, if they have not paid enough in treasure, when we ask them to, they pay in blood.

3.  We need each other.

4.  Your opinion.  Others do not share it.

5.  where IS that pesky laptop these days and how do YOU know what all was on it?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

He clearly does NOT support ANYTHING illegal.

 

 

Why is illegal immigration exploding?

 

Why is the  military moving illegals into the country?

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/whistleblower-leaks-email-revealing-biden-admin-using-us-military-secretly-move-illegal-aliens-around-country-video/

 

 

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday said a whistleblower leaked an email to him revealing the Biden Administration is using the US Military to secretly move illegal aliens around the country from Laughlin Air Force Base.

 

The email, written by Lt. Col. Matthew Burrows and leaked to Tucker Carlson reads: “Over the next few days, weeks or months, you may see passenger aircraft on our ramp transporting undocumented non-citizens. Please review the attached public affairs guidance on the issue.”

Burrows then commanded military men in uniform to hide what was happening on the base from the very Americans they are sworn to serve: “Do not take photographs and refrain from posting anything on social media,” the email reads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, slideman said:

That's only the most recent order.

 

Judge rejects attempt to keep secret the procedures used for Arizona election audit

 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/28/arizona-judge-rules-election-audit-procedures-cant-kept-secret-cyber-ninjas/4873408001/

 

2 hours ago, maineman said:

my votes do not support globalism - a bizarre concept you love to preach about but which has no real basis in policy.  

 

I believe that America ought not to strive to create adversarial relationships with other nations.  You do.

 

I believe that we're all living on this one small blue marble and, as of now, there are no other small blue marbles to chose from, so we ought to do our best to avoid blowing the marble up in a thermonuclear hissy fit, and we ought to avoid shitting in this one small nest where we all live.

 

You seem to want to refer to cooperating with other nations to try and achieve those ends as "globalism".  I prefer "survival instinct".

If you voted for Biden you supported globalism, cronyism, corruption and China. Stupid fuck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maineman said:

1.  I do not support illegal immigration, mass chaos, or war... nor does Biden

Oh yeah then why is Biden pushing civil war and mass illegal immigration?

1 hour ago, maineman said:

2.  No... I mean by disrespecting our allies and their leaders and by threatening to quit alliances.  I am concerned about the world thinks of us, because I WANT the US to have a reputation in the world that is steady, and trustworthy, and capable of leadership.  The clown destroyed that.

So your cure was to put a mental invalid in the WH? Retard.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

3. Peace to the planet?  wait...what???  Peace to the planet?  Have you not been paying attention to what has been happening between the Gaza strip and Israel over the past four years?  Have you noticed what the Taliban has been doing in Afghanistan for the past 20 years?  South Sudan?  Syria?  Yemen?  You seriously are drugged with koolaid.

Hey retard, Trump did more to solve those problems than any leftrat ever. Of course you didn't notice the sudden uptick in rocket attacks when Biden gave the Iranian's all those millions did you. Stupid fuck.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

4. See #3 above.

5.  cool story, bro.

6.  Biden got ZERO piece of US Aid to Ukraine, you stupid, stubborn, lying sack of cowardly selfish shit.

Funny he got his son and Burisma off the hook by extorting the Ukrainians with our tax dollars. I would say that is a "piece".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, slideman said:

That's only the most recent order.

 

Judge rejects attempt to keep secret the procedures used for Arizona election audit

 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/28/arizona-judge-rules-election-audit-procedures-cant-kept-secret-cyber-ninjas/4873408001/

The procedures are not secret. They are livestreaming the audit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FredH said:

Funny he got his son and Burisma off the hook by extorting the Ukrainians with our tax dollars.

 

 

They  paid him with our tax dollars.   Trump exposed the grift of foreign aid  laundering and that is why they  impeached him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, maineman said:

I have that fool in ignore and he'll remain there.  Your quoted post from him is just more proof of the worthless nature of everything he says.

 

fuck him.

Sir,

5 good men on the battle field.

Front Line.

One of us is a real son-of a-bitch.

Or, was all 5.....real sons-bitches. ??

Choose.

 

1.  Rooster Cog-burn.   Confederate Rebel.

2.  Josey Wales.              Confederate Rebel.

3.  Christian Fletcher(Mutiny on the Bounty).  Confederate Heart.

4.  Pappy Boyington.  Confederate Heart.

5.   Gen. G. Patton.          Confederate Rebel.

6.  Tai-Pan.  The founding of Hong Kong.         Confederate Rebel.

        With Gringo brains, brawn, guns, money, Clipper-Ships, luck, joss, 

        & Stainless-steel backbone.

 

Stop being ashamed of your own people.

Learn how to whip the other man's ass.

Learn how......... to be.............."Dominate White Man".

This is what CRT teaches us.                                   

WE......are the dominate killers.............& always will be.               😎....🥃.               

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 2:16 PM, Taipan said:

 

I concur.

Can we agree on a 50%-50% split on property,

money, & all other assets?                                                             

Not gonna happen ever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Not gonna happen ever.

Why not ??

Show me your brains.

Do you have any ?

Then show me.

 

My Team, the Confederate Rebel Team......are gaining traction.

Your team....has no guns.     None.      And you boys have no ammo.

Why?   Because we bought it all.     Sooooo........whatcha 

gonna do now, boy ??                                             Master-bate again ??

Heheheheheheeeee...............LOL..................😎...🥃.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Why not ??

Show me your brains.

Do you have any ?

Then show me.

 

My Team, the Confederate Rebel Team......are gaining traction.

Your team....has no guns.     None.      And you boys have no ammo.

Why?   Because we bought it all.     Sooooo........whatcha 

gonna do now, boy ??                                             Master-bate again ??

Heheheheheheeeee...............LOL..................😎...🥃.

How does never ever grab you? Maybe you should just keep slurping down that courage nectar you like so much because you really don't know what you think you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FredH said:

The procedures are not secret. They are livestreaming the audit.

"Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based firm hired by the Arizona Senate to oversee the hand recount, had sought to keep the public from learning the details of how it is conducting the work. Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Daniel Martin said those details should be heard in open court, however."

 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/28/arizona-judge-rules-election-audit-procedures-cant-kept-secret-cyber-ninjas/4873408001/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 8:42 PM, maineman said:

will you consider seppuku if you are wrong?

^^ said Voter ID is racist because blacks are too stupid to have identification.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 8:23 AM, slideman said:

I have demonstrated that is false; no response

You're a liar.  I've shown you the procedures, and it's all recorded for everyone to see AND democrats were invited to participate (the declined).

You have no one but yourself to blame for the fraud being exposed.

Enjoy the ride.  I am.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

^^ said Voter ID is racist because blacks are too stupid to have identification.

yawn.

 

any NEW lies?  you've pretty much worn that one out, retard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You're a liar.  I've shown you the procedures, and it's all recorded for everyone to see AND democrats were invited to participate (the declined).

You have no one but yourself to blame for the fraud being exposed.

Enjoy the ride.  I am.

Please point to any demonstration that there was fraud.

You can't because it doesn't exist.

Cyberninja is not going to make a report they're going to claim they didn't have everything they needed to finish the audit.

A report is not the point.

The real point of the audit and the other audits being carried out in other states is to shake the faith of the voters in our electoral processes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, FredH said:

Many of the election fraud cases that were heard the GOP and Trump won. But yes in most cases the judges refused to hear evidence, came up with BS reasons.

Please point to a case that proved fraud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Please point to a case that proved fraud

Unfolded "mail in" ballots, on the wrong paper, all with the same white spot in the Biden vote bubble. 

If that's not fraud, explain it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

mainbitch hates when he is quoted. 

you never quoted me.  I never said that.

 

But golfboi getting lost in the word soup is nothing new.

 

poor little retarded boy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...