Well! Well! Well! It turns out that Fux Corporation has a vaccine passport

1 minute ago, Common said:

The mouthy cunt cannt show you an example as no example exists. 

Trump parted the red sea to get those vaccines rolled out, and then took the jab publicly. 

They are koolaid drinking morons.

Since it  was actually Biden and Harris that attacked the vaccine for partisan politics. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Not so, how many times has Tucker and Hannity and the rest of their prime-time crew told all of America to get their vaccines?

Almost every fucking night.....

You would know and I would not. I don't watch mainstream news.

But I HAVE seen tucker rail against vaccine passports. And fox IS implementing its own vaccine passport. And that IS hypocritical - preaching one thing and practicing another. 

It's nothing to write a pulitzer worthy expose about - but it's enough for a troll to start a gloat-thread about, and have some legs. 

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Watch the clip you old lush

I did. It proved you incorrect when you denied she - not trump - is the one who questioned the validity of the vaccine. 

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Since it  was actually Biden and Harris that attacked the vaccine for partisan politics. 

Precisely. 

And I am an anti-vaxxer, WHICH IS WHY I DO NOT DEFEND TRUMP

I just defend reality - and the reality is, trump sold us out to big pharma. 

Ivermectin is the way to go. Safe and effective. Proven so in hundreds of studies. But it is generically available, and there's the rub. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Common said:

I did. It proved you incorrect when you denied she - not trump - is the one who questioned the validity of the vaccine. 

You're hearing shit again? Voices nobody else can hear? Fratboys nobody else can see? How's your stance? Wide

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You're hearing shit again? Voices nobody else can hear? Fratboys nobody else can see? How's your stance? Wide

He sees dicks in women's restrooms that no one else can see.

5 hours ago, calguy said:

Shut the fuck up.

You and your scum ave been stoking the fear about taking trump's vaccine since Biden kicked hum out of office.

No, you mean Fauci's vaccines that even the scientist who pioneered these MRNA vaccines has tried to warn the public.

Now who do you believe....

Lying politicians or the creator of MRNA tech?

28 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

By the way, have you looked into Ivermectin, and formed an opinion?

11 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'm responding to your posts, football pussy. 

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

He sees dicks in women's restrooms that no one else can see.

He fingered John Hagee as an agent of the Mossad. He's just nuts

3 minutes ago, Common said:

Shhh.    Were you not aware that covid is only the 2nd disease in history that has no cure, but a 100% effective vaccine?

• Thumb up 1

27 minutes ago, Common said:

28 minutes ago, Common said:

Anything that fucks big pharma is ok with me. 

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Anything that fucks big pharma is ok with me. 

But have you looked into it at all?

There've been hundreds of studies in dozens of countries. But none on a large scale - they've all been field trials, nothing double blind because of the urgency of dealing with covid. Same as the "vaccines" - just no patent money rolling in. 

Just now, Common said:

There've been hundreds of studies in dozens of countries. But none on a large scale - they've all been field trials, nothing double blind because of the urgency of dealing with covid. Same as the "vaccines" - just no patent money rolling in. 

Exactly. It looks promising and 

is being blocked by the corrupt FDA getting kickbacks other pharma. 

1 hour ago, Common said:

Precisely. 

And I am an anti-vaxxer, WHICH IS WHY I DO NOT DEFEND TRUMP

I just defend reality - and the reality is, trump sold us out to big pharma. 

Ivermectin is the way to go. Safe and effective. Proven so in hundreds of studies. But it is generically available, and there's the rub. 

Any president is as good as his advisors...

So,was it really Trump or was Trump played?

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

Any president is as good as his advisors...

So,was it really Trump or was Trump played?

What do I know or care? He pretended to take the fake vaccine in a move calculated to lead others to take the fake vaccine for real. 

How does he walk out of that a good guy in your book?

I don't play team on issues of morality and decency. 

10 hours ago, calguy said:

Fucker is an effing LIAR and the biggest hypocrites in media.
I wish them what they wish their fans - suffering and death from COvid 19

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/19/media/fox-vaccine-passport/index.html

Tucker Carlson has called the idea of vaccine passports the medical equivalent of "Jim Crow" laws. And other Fox News personalities have spent months both trafficking in anti-vaccine rhetoric and assailing the concept of showing proof of vaccination status.

But Fox Corporation, the right-wing talk channel's parent company, has quietly implemented the concept of a vaccine passport as workers slowly return back to the company's offices.

Fox employees, including those who work at Fox News, received an email, obtained by CNN Business, from the company's Human Resources department in early June that said Fox had "developed a secure, voluntary way for employees to self-attest their vaccination status."
The system allows for employees to self-report to Fox the dates their shots were administered and which vaccines were used.
The company has encouraged employees to report their status, telling them that "providing this information to FOX will assist the company with space planning and contact tracing."

Those fucking liars at Fox News make me sick. They should dig up Roger Ailes and desecrate his corpse.

4 hours ago, Common said:

Monkey dope?

14 hours ago, calguy said:

Fucker is an effing LIAR and the biggest hypocrites in media.
I wish them what they wish their fans - suffering and death from COvid 19

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/19/media/fox-vaccine-passport/index.html

Tucker Carlson has called the idea of vaccine passports the medical equivalent of "Jim Crow" laws. And other Fox News personalities have spent months both trafficking in anti-vaccine rhetoric and assailing the concept of showing proof of vaccination status.

But Fox Corporation, the right-wing talk channel's parent company, has quietly implemented the concept of a vaccine passport as workers slowly return back to the company's offices.

Fox employees, including those who work at Fox News, received an email, obtained by CNN Business, from the company's Human Resources department in early June that said Fox had "developed a secure, voluntary way for employees to self-attest their vaccination status."
The system allows for employees to self-report to Fox the dates their shots were administered and which vaccines were used.
The company has encouraged employees to report their status, telling them that "providing this information to FOX will assist the company with space planning and contact tracing."

I have to take another crack at this completely mind numbing stupidity from the fucking idiot @calguy.......

This FUCKING MORON equates a VOLUNTARY program by an employer to attest to their vaccine status to the GOVERNMENT FORCING people to be vaccinated in order to travel by plane, etc. 

THIS is what's wrong with this fucking country. We have to many brain dead fucking leftist, pot smoking, worthless fucking assholes using up our resources and cluttering the internet with their fucking uneducated, lack of even remote critical thinking skill posts. Jesus fucking Christ you are a FUCKING MORON.....