Eid Al-Adha

In the religion of Islam, 'Id Al-Adha or Eid al-Adha (Arabic ??? ??????, "Festival of the Sacrifice") is a major festival that takes place at the end of the Hajj. It is also known as 'Id al-Qurban or al-'Id al-Kabir (Major Festival). Eid al-Adha marks the completion of the hajj (pilgrimage) rites at Mina, Saudi Arabia, but is also observed by Muslims throughout the world to commemorate the faith of Ibrahim (Abraham).

Eid Al-Adha begins on the 10th of Dhu'l-Hijja, the last month of the Islamic calendar, and lasts for fours days. It begins the day after Muslims on the Hajj descend from Mount Arafat.
Dates

Meaning of the Festival

The festival commemorates Allah's gift of a ram in place of Isma'il (Ishmael), whom God had commanded Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice. (In Judaism and Christianity, the child in this story is Ishmael's brother Isaac.)

The devil tried to persuade Ibrahim to disobey Allah and not to sacrifice his beloved son, but Ibrahim stayed absolutely obedient to Allah and drove the devil away. Eid al-Adha is a celebration of this supreme example of submission to God, which is the cornerstone of the Islamic faith (islam means "submission").
Eid al-Adha Observances

On Eid al-Adha, families that can afford it sacrifice an animal such as a sheep, goat, camel, or cow, and then divide the meat among themselves, the poor, friends and neighbors.

The sacrifice is called Qurban. During the sacrifice, the following prayer is recited:

In the name of Allah And Allah is the greatest O Allah, indeed this is from you and for you O Allah accept it from me. Eid al-Adha is a public holiday in Muslim countries. Like 'Id al-Fitr, 'Id Al-Adha begins with communal prayer at daybreak on its first day, which takes place at the local mosque. Worshippers wear their finest clothes for the occasion. It is also a time for visiting friends and family and for exchanging gifts.

Mass Islamic congregation on Eid al-Adha at Jama Masjid, ...
???

شاب أسترالي تمنى الشر للإسلام لكن انتهى به الحال بأن اعتنق الإسلام

عثمان بن فاروق يجيب عن سؤال- ما الفرق بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن؟

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوارمنصور مع ملحدين

الرد على الشبهات! شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي

الداعيه شمسي يشرح لشاب مسيحي محمد في الانجيل مترحم ||||

lucifershammer
This post was recognized by lucifershammer!

DerangedResponse was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

All that, huh? I can see why there's no hallmark card for it. Can't make one big enough. Islam.... Islam is pretty much like any other religion. Religion of itself isn't the problem. The problems arise with how that religion is interpreted by its practitioners. And last time I checked Islam didn't have a monopoly on fanatics, charlatans and false prophets out to make a buck. We eat at this one buffet that is Al Halal. The food is really good The owner's a good guy. I've caught him feeding the homeless after hours more than once. A lot of folks are critical of Islam. I guess I could be critical too, but I got this thing about throwing rocks and living in a glass house. One thing I will say annoys me. I talked about getting drunk with a muslim one time. Other Muslims quickly told me that person wasn't a muslim and pretty much condemned them.... Man. they're worse than the blue haired church ladies with that hypocrisy. Sure he's a Muslim. He just sinned, that's all. We ALL do that no matter how devout we become. It's been wired into our DNA. Oh well thanks for the post. It's informative. But do I say, "Merry Eid", for a greeting? I'm being serious. How is this addressed? How do y'all acknowledge the holiday? Oh well. Take care and have a Happy Eid!

thank you brother

we say

eid mubarak

During Eid celebration for Muslims
Differs from non-Muslim celebration

Not adultery - not drinking alcohol - not for committing sins
But

First thanks to God through the Eid prayer
Then
Wear the best clothes

Visit neighbors and friends and uphold the ties of kinship
Exchanging gifts
And enjoy the beautiful in public places
And enjoy the happy days

Enjoy life
God guide you to Islam#!
Jazakal-lah akhi

And also if one goes to a congregational place then there is no other{sunnah} prayer before the two Rakaats of Eid prayer meaning one just sits down the congregational place and continues with the Takbeer without performing any form of sunnah prayer{Qabliyah}.But if one prays in a Mosque then one is recommended to greet the mosque with two greeting-of-the-mosque Rakaats.

The sacrifice is one of the rituals of Islam, and one of the greatest closeness and obedience to God Almighty is a revival of the Sunnah of God’s Prophet Abraham, who embodied all the meanings of obedience, when his Lord commanded him to slaughter his son Ishmael, so he responded to the command of God without hesitation before the Lord Almighty redeemed him with a great “ram

أوروبا تحتاج للإسلام - حوار حمزة مع زائر

You know, this holiday sorta reminds me of Easter.  In fact if you were to change this: Visit neighbors and friends and uphold the ties of kinship 

to this: Visit neighbors and friends and uphold the ties of kinship and hunt Easter Eggs, It would be pretty much just like Easter.  That's Celebratorywise, not what the celebrations are actually about of course. I'm guessing you're an American, right?  I think y'all Muslims - American Muslims need to do something. You need to pick a holiday that can be easily.... marketed(?). As an American, I'm a firm believer in freedom of religion. We have Lord knows how many Islamic soldiers that died on the battlefield that thought the same way. They gave up their lives so folks like me and you can have this conversation. I think the biggest problem with "islamophobia" in this country is simple ignorance. I think that something simple that can be promoted would go a long way towards wiping away that ignorance. It seems Ramadan is the one everyone knows about. I don't know though. It is a bit long, but so is Lent. Maybe that's the one?  Oh well. Eid Mubarak

There is always hope in reform and a return to Islamic law
The application of Islamic law
Will provide safety and protection and happiness

unbeliever can become a good Muslim
For one reason
Do not confuse culture, customs and traditions
And between
 The correct Islamic approach

This is something a treasure for the unbeliever
His life changed for the better

Can not abandon it
40000 Americans convert to islam every year

70000 french convert to islam every year

If you want to know Islam properly
[Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

And not through acts of random people

Because of this realization
Islam in increasing
In a few years
You will find many countries in Europe and America
All  population Muslim

That Christ, peace be upon him, fasted for forty days
All Christian fasts are influenced by the pagan nations, especially the Indians, Persians, Greeks and Babylonians

Fasting among the Christians. I remember what the Christian groups agreed on regarding fasting, for they excluded the Gospels from the legislation on fasting
They gave the church alone this right to legislate fasting
the church also did not see anything wrong with sexual intercourse between spouses, as this has nothing to do with fasting and does not spoil it from near or far.

That Christ, peace be upon him, did not fast like a church fast, and he did not say that to them

In Islam
Fasting is a spiritual, educational and disciplinary worship
Fasting is not intended only for eating and drinking
Also fasting the body parts of a person from forbidden actions
And refrain from sexual intercourse between spouses during fasting

Fasting differs from one nation to another, so fasting during the month of Ramadan is for the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only, excluding all other prophets

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:http://www.yogisource.com/forums/images/emoticons/cool.gif. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:http://www.yogisource.com/forums/images/emoticons/cool.gif, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

طبيب سويدى كان يقرأ القرآن فى الكنيسة ويناظر القساوسة ولما فشلوا فى الرد أسلم

My Grandfather was a Southern Baptist preacher. The holy trinity isn't a biblical thing. It's God Jesus and depending on who you ask, the holy ghost or the holy sprit. This "ghost" isn't meant to be taken as a real ghost. It's complicated. The best way I can describe it is that it is similar to "the force" in star wars movies. And you fell it in your religion too. You probably call it something else. It took me almost forever trying to figure out why Y'all miss out on pork. It's simple. Genetics. Look at swines in the Middle East and Asia Minor and compare them to specimens from Northern Europe. The pig's a lot healthier. As Christians, We were taught not to starve to death. Then look at the genetics of the people in the Middle east and N. Europe. Eurotypes have a powerful digestive system.  And I know why God don't like y'all drinking either - you can't handle your liquor. We had guest over one night. The man was a Jordanian - a Muslim. .... more like alcoholic. I offered him a beer. he took it. I had like 7 beers in the refrigerator. I was gone elsewhere for a few minutes. Helping out setting things up. Well we all eat , they leave and I decide I want another beer. I go to get one - they're all gone! He guzzled down all 7 of those in less than 10 minutes!!!!!!    

Now what you posted is like Optimized Islam. I can do the exact same thing with Christianity too. But the problem is with the Muslims and Christians that follow this. How many Muslims do exactly what you've posted? Probably about the same as the amount of Christians that turn the other cheek, huh? And I think your stats in the Increase in Islam is wrong and out of date. ALL the religions are experiencing some sort of decline.  Trouble is, the amount of people that fall for conspiracy theories and "cosmic mumbo-jumbo" has INCREASED by about the same amount. This was predicted in the Bible and I think there's a reference to it in the Q'ran. 

I got so fed up with the hypocrisy and the the ignorance that was being blasted from the church. I renounced my faith and became an atheist..... for about 15 minutes, then God pretty much smacked me up side the head.  Talk about being enlightened the hard way. Yeah. It's really nice when God decides to teach you lessons on the wages of sin and does so by using the sins you committed as examples. I see these same similarities in every religion, including yours. Most people deny this. They can live in denial all they want, I know better.

Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity

Alcohol is Prohibited in Islam and Christianity - Dr Zakir Naik

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus is not God - Joshua Evans - TheDeenShow

Islam is the Fastest Growing Religion in the World – Dr Zakir Naik

Uh... I'm kind of confused about something. I know about the Quran, but what exactly is the Hadith?

Alcohol. Baptists are supposed to refrain from that also. SUPPOSED being the key word. Tell me something about Islam, or

at least your view, Do y'all Rate sin? I mean do you think some sins are worse than others? A lot of Christians Do. I don't.

I was brought up to where a sin is a sin is a sin period. A little white lie is just as bad as murder. As well as Original Sin. Being you're born a sinner.

We were taught to question the Bible and and to question the person preaching from it. You'll see in Church people reading right along with the preacher. You see there's a little passage in Revelations that tells us How Satan will try to reach to us through our books. Yep. Both of our books. Is there something like that written in the Quran?

Homosexuality: LOL we both seem to be in agreement there. Well. I don't condemn people for being that way myself.

That's between them and God. I'm just thankful that it's not an issue I have to deal with. Alcohol..... Yeah You're an American, right?

You telling me you've never gotten trashed? Really? AS far as Booze goes... Way back then, fresh water that was safe to drink was hard to find. Wine was about the only thing you could drink without dying of thirst in a lot of places. When the settlers from Europe first arrived in America, they had extremely limited access to fresh water. All they had was beer. And the ironic thing about that was those folks were Puritans. They HATED alcohol. 

Oh and sex. Everyone says y'all are strict. Yeah right. For us, sex is FOR PROCREATION AND PROCREATION ONLY. If not trying to make a baby, then it's a sin. Adultery.

Again though, I'm more open minded about that - for others. Like Polygamy. Fist off, I can't see how any guy in his right mind would do that. I don't care if it's OK or not. It's crazy! But Again, it's in the Bible - the New Testament as well as the Quran. Y'all are allowed four wives?

Remember what I just wrote about Satan? Well there's something I discovered and it sorta scares the hell out of me. My Grandfather always told us where it says "Worship Jesus", that it didn't mean worship as in a God. He was the Only Begotten Son. And if he didn't do what he did, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But still not God. What I'm seeing now, especially with the Evangelical movement is a literal interpretation of that though. That and that bunch that says he's the Messiah as well. Now I know I don't have to tell you how wrong all of that is. Heck. Even a Hindu knows better than that. Everyone knows all about how Satan worked his way through mosques and corrupted the minds of people. I just showed you what he's doing in mine. All silent and under the radar. Also, in my religion, we're not supposed to try and predict when the end times are going to come. We're only to know that they are. But I gotta admit. With the way things are these days? It makes me scratch my head and wonder.  

Now you keep showing me videos of Islam, now it's my turn to show you a video of a Muslim. This girl is a serious shredder (guitar player)

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? -

The Quran is complete, but our understanding as humans is not perfect.

The Quran set the general rules. The Hadith elaborated, explained, and showed the details.

There are countless verses in the Quran ordering the believers to obey Allah SWT and His messenger Muhammed, Peace Be Upon Him. Had there been no need to follow the Hadith, then such verses will be meaningless nowadays because the Prophet PBUH is no longer among us.

As a simple example: The Quran ordered us to pray, pay Zakat, and perform Hajj; but did not give a single verse telling us how to perform these rituals.

Those rejectors who claim that we do not need the Hadith were never able to provide the source which taught them how to pray, or where they learned how to perform Hajj, or how they came to know how to pay Zakat! They keep ditching and avoid answering..

And the question is still valid, and waiting for answer

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? - Nouman Ali Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4cARWalY4

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? -

The Quran is complete, but our understanding as humans is not perfect.

The Quran set the general rules. The Hadith elaborated, explained, and showed the details.

There are countless verses in the Quran ordering the believers to obey Allah SWT and His messenger Muhammed, Peace Be Upon Him. Had there been no need to follow the Hadith, then such verses will be meaningless nowadays because the Prophet PBUH is no longer among us.

As a simple example: The Quran ordered us to pray, pay Zakat, and perform Hajj; but did not give a single verse telling us how to perform these rituals.

Those rejectors who claim that we do not need the Hadith were never able to provide the source which taught them how to pray, or where they learned how to perform Hajj, or how they came to know how to pay Zakat! They keep ditching and avoid answering..

And the question is still valid, and waiting for answer

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? - Nouman Ali Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4cARWalY4

\\\\\\\\\\\\

- Hell

In the teachings of the Islamic religion

1 - includes the punishment the infidels and the polytheists, Jews, Christians and Hindus 00,000

Yet as a result of Removed from the oneness of God and its involvement

allah says in the Holy Qur'an

in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful ((72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

(74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

(75) . The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

(76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?

(48) Indeed, All h does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with All h has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.

(31) Inclining [only] to Allah , not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah - it is as though he had fallen from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.

6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.

7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.

8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?"

9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'"

10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"

11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire.

12. Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).

2 - punishment includes Muslim hypocrites

This means that it is not a real Muslim

But pretending to do so

and fought Islam in secret

And the punishment of a Muslim hypocrite

More than the infidel

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(142) Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive All h, but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering All h except a little,

(143) Wavering between them, [belonging] neither to the believers nor to the disbelievers. And whoever All h leaves astray – never will you find for him a way.

(145) Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire – and never will you find for them a helper –

Muslim who commits mistakes

Alternating also in the grave

But

Not like the infidel and an atheist, God

So

The Muslim must adhere to the teachings of Islam

And its correct application

Sayyidina Anas (RA) reported that Allahs Messenger (peace be upon him) often said:

"O Turner of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on Your religion.
So, Anas (RA) asked,
We have believed in you and what you have brought.
Are you apprehensive about us? He said,
Yes hearts are, surely, between two of the fingers of Allah.
He may turn them as He will.

Tirmidhi 35- BOOK ON DECREE AND PREDESTINATION (2147

3 - punishment for a sinner Muslim who commits sins such as murder - adultery – Gambling -usury ----

«Sahih Al-Bukhari Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven Great Destructive Sins." The people enquire, "O Allah`s Messenger (saws)! What are they? " He (saws) said:

"To join others in worship along with Allah,

to practice sorcery,

to kill the life which Allah has for bidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law),

to eat up riba (usury),

to eat up an orphan`s wealth,

to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting,

and to accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers»

4 - a Muslim who has good works and acts of bad in this world

(102) And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

5-

The solution here   to all

Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God

And speed to good deeds

You can repent to allah

And thus will not be subjected to punishment

allah says in the Holy Qur'an

(135) And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins – and who can forgive sins except Allah? – and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.

(136) Those – their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty

(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated

(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful

(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

(72) And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity

(73) And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind

(74)

(75) Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace

(76) Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence

(104) Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A person born Christian or Jewish
What will God do with him?
Above all, we know that Allah is good and loves kindness in all things; He is the most gracious, the most merciful,
of a vast mercy which is greater than his anger and revenge, as it is said in the hadith of Abu Hurayrah (peace be upon him) according to which the Prophet (peace be upon him) ) said: “Allah wrote a decree before creating the universe (saying); My mercy prevails over My anger, and it is written with Him above the Throne. »Reported by al-Bukhaari (7554).

A distinction is made between one who imitated his ancestors even if he knows the truth, and one who imitated his ancestors and had no way of knowing the truth.

Both categories exist,
1-therefore he who knew the truth and turned away from it is negligent and has no excuse before Allah.

2-Those who wanted advice and sought it but could not find it because there was no one to guide them. They are the same decision as those who lived in the intervals between the prophets and those whom the calling did not reach.

As for those who were unable to ask and learn, and had no way of knowing the truth,

Allah will judge between his slaves on the day of the resurrection by his wisdom and his righteousness, and he will not punish anyone except those against whom proof is established by means of the messengers. This matter is clear and final.

those whom the call of Islam has not reached and against whom no evidence has been established through the Messengers, they will be tested on the Day of Resurrection. A messenger will be sent to them there, and those who obey him will enter heaven and those who disobey him will enter hell,

Beware of neglecting this principle even for a moment, so beware of discussing the divine decree before understanding it. You must understand that the divine decree is like the sun; when you believe in it and You won't give up on that
, based on the Qur'an and Sunnah, aYour mind will feel comfortable, like one who walks in the light of day

. God will test his creation as he pleases

God who created you and created the universe for you

And you don't thank God!

You must use your mind to choose the right religion
And you're alive before it's too late
Many people have embraced Islam
missionaries, celebrities and footballers
They studied and learned everything about Islam
May allah guide you to the right path

==
- Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband in the first place
In her spare time doing useful work for it or to others

- The husband helps his wife in the house and work outside the home
This from the actions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, with his wife
Sewing clothes and help in the work of the house
So the Muslim must apply the correct Sunna
will feel happiness

1 - Holy Qur'an and the Hadith is for all time and place
Without shortages or increased
(3) This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

2 - polygamy is essential today
You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria
We can not ignore
Orphans and widows there
3 - polygamy solution to the problem of infertility
Modern methods do not work in every case
So I live with a close community
I see many cases a result of the successful marriage of a second wife

4 - Men's sexual desires
You see in recent years
Opening up the world between countries, the Internet and stirring instincts constantly in the media

So instead of the direction of the Adultery on a daily basis such as the West
There is a solution in Islam, a legal marriage between them, provided of Justice
Either two or three or four

5 - revelation ended
After the death of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Anyone who can not be changed or replaced

Do you want to increase to Islam or shortages of it?
This is heresy

(44) Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.

(45) And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

(36) It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error

الرد الصاعق على أنيس شروش و تعدد الزوجات - احمد ديدات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vspg5hA1-DY

مسيحية تسأل احمد ديدات عن تعدد الزوجات ‎ والرد رهيب
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwOOx9aeWPI
\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4

, we can say that polygamy is allowed in the Old Testament, that countless Prophets and pious men practiced it. If the ban had been a divine ordinance, then it is astonishing that the most prestigious of men in the Bible practiced it.
The teachings of Christ also do not argue for the prohibition of polygamy, even if the Church does not teach it. There is no text in the New Testament that would ban this practice. Paul restricted monogamous marriage only to bishops.

“Gideon had seventy sons from him, for he had many wives. His concubine, who was in Shechem, also bore him a son, whose name was called Abimelech. "(Judges 8,30-31)

In Western society, it is common for a man to have mistresses and / or several extra-marital affairs. In these cases, the woman involved leads a dishonorable and unstable life. Ironically, this same society is unable to accept that a man chooses polygyny, in which women maintain a dignified and honorable position in society and lead stable lives.

There are more women than men in many African and Asian countries, as well as in our Western countries. In India, more than one million female fetuses are aborted every year and due to the high rate of female infanticide, the female population is smaller than that of men. If they stop practicing this evil, in a few decades the male population will be lower than the female population.

Forcing every man to marry only one woman is unrealistic. And even if every man married a woman, there would be millions left without a husband. Great Britain has 4,000,000 more women than men, not counting homosexuals. Germany has 5,000,000 more women than men. The United States has 7,800,000 more women than men, in New York there are 1,000,000 more women than men, a third of men in the New York population are gay, that is ie sodomite. So if all the men would marry there would still be 7,800,000 who could not have a husband, on top of that, in the society of men in the United States, there are 25,000,000 sodomite men, these men obviously do not wish to marry a woman, so there are still 25,000,000 women who cannot find a husband. In Russia there are 7,000,000 more women than men. Without counting the men in prison and the men who simply cannot afford to get married. And only God knows how many more women there are really than men in the world.

لقاء الشيخ احمد ديدات مع مذيعة BBC جولي ميلز

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1uck0e9FQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07YOUEKZrM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1uck0e9FQ

ما رأي الإسلام في المثليين الشاذين جنسياً  ؟ د ذاكر نايك  Dr ZakirNaik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksP_SIgrd4
For Muslims, sex is seen as a gift from Allah, to be kept strictly within marriage between a man and a woman.

Generally speaking, all religions  not tolerate homosexuality, because it is unnatural and against the will of Allah.

"And as for the two of you men who are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. And if they repent and improve, then let them be. Lo! Allah is Merciful."
    Qur'an 4:16

\\\\\\\\\\\

This simple and easy

God created the devil  and does not like this creature

Satan and his method of influence of vibrations or oscillations are not visible, the Almighty says: (27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.) [custom: 27]. Satan affects us by vibrational demonic invisible, and these vibrations have high frequencies and therefore we find that the last sura in the Quran the seal of God by his book is Al seeking refuge from the devil: (1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,

2. "The King of mankind,

3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,

4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) ,

5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,

6. "Of jinns and men."

) Al-people.

21. O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha' [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shaitan (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allah." But when (man) disbelieves in Allah, Shaitan (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"

17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Zalimun (i.e. polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in Allah and in His Oneness, etc.).

If God wants to tell us beware of Satan and whispers he is an enemy to you so treat him as an enemy and become aware of him at every moment, but unfortunately you can find us oblivious to the enemy that is stalking us, We do not take any action with the knowledge that the procedures used in the Qur'an easy to very least to say: (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan).

34. And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah).

35. And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong-doers)."

36. Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."

Satan is cursed in the Quran

How will Satan

support the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

And it gives him miracles that prove his prophethood

And the Quran and the words of the Prophet Muhammad against Satan

And warn people from the path of Satan

These miracles from God to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

To prove the sincerity of his words

As God always does with all the prophets

Modern science has proven the sincerity of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

His words are not from him

But it is the word of God

\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Qur'an commands Muslims to believe in the revelations given to all of God's prophets. These prophets include Moses, David, and Jesus (peace be upon them). Muslims must believe in the revelations received by such prophets. Books associated with them are called by the names Torah, Psalms, and Gospel. Muslims, therefore believe in the original Torah, Psalms and Gospel.

The Bible contains books by the same names and other books besides. Muslims are not commanded to believe in the other books. To be more specific, the Bible contains 66 books in the Protestant version, and 73 in the Catholic version. In the Bible, consisting 66 or 73 books, the Torah is represented as 5 books, the Psalms as 1, and the Gospel in 4 versions. This makes a total of 10 books within the Bible. Muslims are not required to believe in any more than the ten books. But that assumes that the 10 books referred to are the same as what the Qur'an refers to when the Qur'an speaks of the Torah, Psalms and Gospel.

A further check proves that these books changed contents over time although their names remained the same. To understand this concept, consider that a book like the Encyclopedia Britannica changes its contents and size several times throughout its history, yet is called by the same name. Obviously the Encyclopedia Britannica is not the same as it used to be. A closer check shows that something similar occurred with the Torah, Psalms, and Gospel.

For a long time many people believed that Moses wrote the five books called Torah in the Bible. But now it is widely known that Moses could not have written those books in their entirety. One evidence for this is that Chapter 34 of the book of Deuteronomy describes the death and burial of Moses, and how the people mourned for him after his death. Obviously, Moses did not write that passage. Biblical scholars also acknowledge that the present composition of the Psalms cannot in its entirety be traced back to David.

The Gospels is a more complex matter because the Bible contains not one but four. There is only one true Gospel which Jesus preached, but these are represented in four versions each according to a different author. The Qur'an requires Muslims to believe in the original Gospel that Jesus preached before the four versions were written. Everyone agrees that the four versions were written long after Jesus.

The Ten Commandments

(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)

Confirmation in the Quran

(Chapter: Verse)

1. Thou shall not take any

God except one God.

1. There is no God except

one God (47:19)

2. Thou shall make no

image of God.

2. There is nothing whatsoever

like unto Him (42:11)

3. Thou shall not use

God's name in vain.

3. Make not God's name an

excuse to your oaths (2:224)

4. Thou shall honor thy

mother and father.

4. Be kind to your parents if one

or both of them attain old age in thy

life, say not a word of contempt nor

repel them but address them in

terms of honor. (17:23)

5. Thou shall not steal.

5. As for the thief, male or female, cut off

his or her hands, but those who repent

After a crime and reform shall be

forgiven by God for God is forgiving

and kind. (5:38 - 39)

6. Thou shall not lie or give

false testimony.

6. They invoke a curse of God if

they lie. (24:7) Hide not the

testimony (2:283)

7. Thou shall not kill.

7. If anyone has killed one person it is as

if he had killed the whole mankind (5:32)

8. Thou shall not commit adultery.

8. Do not come near adultery. It is an

indecent deed and a way for other

evils. (17:32)

9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors

wife or possessions.

9, Do good to your parents, relatives and

neighbors. (4:36) Saying of the Prophet

Muhammad (P) "One of the greatest sins

is to have illicit sex with your neighbors wife".

10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.

10. When the call for the Friday Prayer is

made, hasten to the remembrance of

God and leave off your business. (62:9)

we muslims believe in the messages that Moses and Jesus brought and you will find the 10 commandements in our Quran, not all in one list, but in parts here and there.. the same moral laws still apply.. what was good for the jews and christians from God are still valid for muslims.. God doesnt change his mind...

Belief in the scriptures revealed by God is the third article of Islamic faith.