Moderna vaccine effect on blood cells does not look good, Red Cross won't accept blood from people vaccinated.

3 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Ugh.    Does covid cause you to have a fever or is it your immune response to covid?

And FFS... if immune responses are the only reason people ever die, then why the fuck do we even have an immune system?

THINK. 

Immune responses are a lot more complicated than you're making them out to be... and there's no way the researchers would not know how to avoid triggering cytokine storms. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-cytokine-idUSKBN29Q2UT

2 hours ago, FredH said:

Like I said before (like the clueless retard that I am), who is to say the problems with the vaccines are lies?

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

All of the doctors and medical scientists, you sorry-ass smuck.

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

^^^^^doesn't realize that this could actually be a bad thing.    

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The crazywhore is too stupid to comprehend the fact that distrusting the professional advice of competent Doctors and medical scientists during a deadly global pandemic is provably not just “a bad thing”, but a totally insane thing

Covid-19 = six hundred and eight hundred thousand dead Americans 

U.S. COVID Deaths Are Rising Again. Experts Call It A 'Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated'

COVID-19 Deaths Are Rising, And 99% Of Them Are People Who Are Unvaccinated

The death rate from COVID-19 in the U.S. is rising steadily for the first time in months as the nation grapples with a renewed burst of cases in what's become "a pandemic of the unvaccinated," the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday. The seven-day average of new cases has increased by nearly 70% to almost 30,000 per day; hospitalizations are up 36%. And deaths from the virus have risen steadily in recent days, reversing a months-long downward trend that began in mid-January. "There is a clear message that is coming through: This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC's director, said at a Friday briefing of the White House COVID-19 Response Team. "Our biggest concern is we are going to continue to see preventable cases, hospitalizations and sadly deaths among the unvaccinated.The upward trend in national statistics is being driven almost entirely by outbreaks in places with low vaccination rates, such as the Ozarks, Florida and parts of the Mountain West. Some counties, especially in Missouri and Arkansas, are recording more cases now than they did during the winter. "Unvaccinated Americans account for virtually all recent COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths," said Jeff Zients, the White House COVID-19 response coordinator. "Each COVID-19 death is tragic, and those happening now are even more tragic because they are preventable."

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

The crazywhore is too stupid to comprehend the fact that distrusting the professional advice of competent Doctors and medical scientists during a deadly global pandemic is provably not just “a bad thing”, but a totally insane thing

This is why we are where we are.

They can't simply trust that medical scientists are smarter than they are and know how to do their jobs, so they come up with theories that both make sense to them and fit their paranoia. 

The lefties on this board argue by trying to understand and explain why the experts are right, but the nutjobs need to keep inventing new bullshit based on pure ignorance and stupidity to 'prove' them wrong... which is why their arguments always fall apart. They always hit the point where the nutjob media is easily debunked and they need to know more than they actually do... which causes the whole thing to collapse.

They will also jump on mistakes made by random internet posters in casual conversations as 'proof' that the experts are wrong, despite the experts not having made the point they're jumping on. And 80% of the time they're also jumping on a point the actual random internet poster didn't make, and the real issue is that they just don't understand.

And the thing is, even if no leftie can make a convincing counterargument, there's still at least a 90% chance the nutjobs are wrong simply because of the side they're on.

This is why most of the nutjobs' 'correct' claims are either strawmen or 20/20 hindsight that has nothing to do with anything they actually believed before that point.

6 hours ago, Toldya said:

And FFS... if immune responses are the only reason people ever die, then why the fuck do we even have an immune system?

THINK. 

Immune responses are a lot more complicated than you're making them out to be... and there's no way the researchers would not know how to avoid triggering cytokine storms. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-cytokine-idUSKBN29Q2UT

No, the immune response isn't the only reason that people die and I never said it was.   I'm talking about ADE, which IS an immune response that can kill you.   For months there have been immunologists saying that this is one of the risks of mRNA vaccines.    

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

No, the immune response isn't the only reason that people die and I never said it was.   I'm talking about ADE, which IS an immune response that can kill you.   For months there have been immunologists saying that this is one of the risks of mRNA vaccines.    

Ah, you're talking about that thing that hasn't happened after millions of jabs and was never an actual concern. 

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91648

From the early stages of COVID-19 vaccine development, scientists sought to target a SARS-CoV-2 protein that was least likely to cause ADE. For example, when they found out that targeting the nucleoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 might cause ADE, they quickly abandoned that approach. The safest route seemed to be targeting the S2 subunit of the spike protein, and they ran with that, wrote Derek Lowe, PhD, in his Science Translational Medicine blog "In the Pipeline."

Scientists designed animal studies to look for ADE. They looked for it in human trials, and they've been looking for it in the real-world data for COVID-19 vaccines with emergency use authorization. So far, they haven't seen signs of it. In fact, the opposite is happening, Lowe noted.

"[W]hat seems to be beyond doubt is that the vaccinated subjects, over and over, show up with no severe coronavirus cases and no hospitalizations. That is the opposite of what you would expect if ADE were happening," he wrote.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Ah, you're talking about that thing that hasn't happened after millions of jabs and was never an actual concern. 

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91648

From the early stages of COVID-19 vaccine development, scientists sought to target a SARS-CoV-2 protein that was least likely to cause ADE. For example, when they found out that targeting the nucleoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 might cause ADE, they quickly abandoned that approach. The safest route seemed to be targeting the S2 subunit of the spike protein, and they ran with that, wrote Derek Lowe, PhD, in his Science Translational Medicine blog "In the Pipeline."

Scientists designed animal studies to look for ADE. They looked for it in human trials, and they've been looking for it in the real-world data for COVID-19 vaccines with emergency use authorization. So far, they haven't seen signs of it. In fact, the opposite is happening, Lowe noted.

"[W]hat seems to be beyond doubt is that the vaccinated subjects, over and over, show up with no severe coronavirus cases and no hospitalizations. That is the opposite of what you would expect if ADE were happening," he wrote.

And hopefully it doesn't show up.   The fact of the matter is that we haven't had another season of covid outbreaks yet, which is why he says "so far, they haven't seen......".   

There's a reason that clinical trials for this kind of stuff takes as long as it does.   

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

And hopefully it doesn't show up.   The fact of the matter is that we haven't had another season of covid outbreaks yet, which is why he says "so far, they haven't seen......".   

And then he says 'in fact, the opposite is happening'. 

I really don't think 'strong immune response' and ADE are necessarily linked.

16 hours ago, calguy said:

Oh...NO!!!!!!!  I got the Moderna shot! I'm gonna die!!!!!!!

The Stew Peters Show told me!!!!

Pssssssst. CUNTFACE......

Can I donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma if I have received the vaccination?

At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross. The Red Cross is working as quickly as possible to evaluate this change – as it may involve complex system updates. Please know, the Red Cross is committed to building a readily available inventory of convalescent plasma to ensure patients battling COVID-19 have all treatment options available to them.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/local-homepage/news/article/covid-19-vaccination-guide-blood-donation.html

Do you SHITSTAINS ever tire of getting your HEADS BITCH SLAPPED BACK UP YOUR ASSES WHERE IT CAME FROM???

ROFLMAO!!!

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

And then he says 'in fact, the opposite is happening'. 

I really don't think 'strong immune response' and ADE are necessarily linked.

Well, we are going to find out over the next 6 months when the thing spikes again.   

I just don't understand why the government is pushing so hard on this issue right now, considering we don't really have a terrible number of cases or deaths.   It seems pretty sketchy that they are suggesting we go so far as silencing people who don't tow the line.   There doesn't seem to be any level of caution even being considered, just laser focus on whatever their goal is and they're willing to push the boundaries a bit too far for me to have any level of trust in them.    

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Well, we are going to find out over the next 6 months when the thing spikes again.   

I just don't understand why the government is pushing so hard on this issue right now, considering we don't really have a terrible number of cases or deaths.   It seems pretty sketchy that they are suggesting we go so far as silencing people who don't tow the line.   There doesn't seem to be any level of caution even being considered, just laser focus on whatever their goal is and they're willing to push the boundaries a bit too far for me to have any level of trust in them.    

IF cases spike, which doesn't seem likely considering the people showing up in the hospitals are almost entirely unvaccinated.

And misinformation is literally killing people. Why is this ok?

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

IF cases spike, which doesn't seem likely considering the people showing up in the hospitals are almost entirely unvaccinated.

And misinformation is literally killing people. Why is this ok?

They'll spike again.  Covid is endemic now, just like the flu.   

Imagine if Trump was president and the government said they wanted to silence disinformation and were going to send people door to door for (x).    Wouldn't that concern you?   

14 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Imagine if Trump was president and the government said they wanted to silence disinformation and were going to send people door to door for (x).    Wouldn't that concern you?   

Trump wouldn't do that. He needed the misinformation to win votes. There was always a risk he would silence the truth, but the truth is that the president really isn't that powerful, and it would have gotten out eventually. It's incredibly difficult to control the flow of information in a liberal democracy. 

The only reason Biden and the Dems seem so powerful to the nutjobs is because they actually follow the science instead of trying to force the science to follow them. Trump did the latter basically every single time.

It's the same with misinformation policies... they aren't coming up with bans or 'silencing' themselves for purely political reasons, they're following the advice of people who know more than they do.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Trump wouldn't do that. He needed the misinformation to win votes. There was always a risk he would silence the truth, but the truth is that the president really isn't that powerful, and it would have gotten out eventually. It's incredibly difficult to control the flow of information in a liberal democracy. 

The only reason Biden and the Dems seem so powerful to the nutjobs is because they actually follow the science instead of trying to force the science to follow them. Trump did the latter basically every single time.

It's the same with misinformation policies... they aren't coming up with bans or 'silencing' themselves for purely political reasons, they're following the advice of people who know more than they do.

And it doesn't raise your eyebrows a little bit when someone declares themself the arbiter of truth?

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

And it doesn't raise your eyebrows a little bit when someone declares themself the arbiter of truth?

I don't necessarily believe everything that every politician says, but at the same time I don't think they're actively trying to hurt me or destroy the country.

The people pushing misinformation want both of those things. 

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I don't necessarily believe everything that every politician says, but at the same time I don't think they're actively trying to hurt me or destroy the country.

They are selling out the country.   They are profiting from foreign aid laundering and influence peddling.   

Is that hurting you and the country?   

20 hours ago, FredH said:

Yes this vaccine is faulty but we know some of the things that went wrong and we can do better with the next experiment if you somehow survive and your taxpayer group can still borrow money to pay for the treatment and take care of all the damages.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v6KIeHr28ulx/

5 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Pssssssst. I am a hideous CUNTFACE......

Everybody already know that!

5 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Can I donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma if I have received the vaccination?

At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross. The Red Cross is working as quickly as possible to evaluate this change – as it may involve complex system updates. Please know, the Red Cross is committed to building a readily available inventory of convalescent plasma to ensure patients battling COVID-19 have all treatment options available to them.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/local-homepage/news/article/covid-19-vaccination-guide-blood-donation.html

Just the MuddledMoron’s usual lies and distortions of reality. He deliberately use a Red Cross handout dated from February when the vaccines were just starting to be distributed.

What does the rest of that release say, that the MM posted a fragment of and ignored the rest……..

February 24, 2021

As COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed throughout the U.S., what does this mean for blood donors? Great news: if you receive the vaccine, you can still donate blood, platelets and AB Elite plasma! Donating blood is essential to help save lives and support the efforts of those on the frontlines of the pandemic. The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.

• The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters: There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with a non-replicating inactivated or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.

That was from February. What does the Red Cross say SINCE THEN about donating “convalescent plasma”.

Red Cross — May 27, 2021 

Q: Are individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine eligible to give blood, platelets and plasma?
A: In most cases, there is no blood, platelet or plasma donation deferral time after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. However, knowing the name of the vaccine manufacturer is important in determining donation eligibility. If you do not know the name of the vaccine manufacturer, we request you wait two weeks to donate after vaccination, out of precaution. 
Q: Are individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine eligible to give COVID-19 convalescent plasma?
A: The FDA revised its convalescent plasma donor eligibility guidance on February 11 specifically to ensure that convalescent plasma donors have sufficient levels of antibodies as a result of their illness or immune response to a COVID-19 infection versus just the vaccine. The FDA allows people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine to donate dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma within six months of their infection of the virus.

The Red Cross discontinued dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma donations on March 26 due to declining hospital demand and sufficient industry supply. The Red Cross tests all blood donations for COVID-19 antibodies. Plasma from routine blood and platelet donations that test positive for high-levels of antibodies, and meets other requirements, may be used as convalescent plasma to meet potential future needs of COVID-19 patients.

Q: I’ve heard claims that the Red Cross refuses to accept convalescent plasma from individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine because it wipes out the antibodies. Is this true?
A:  There are claims circulating that incorrectly state that the Red Cross will not accept convalescent plasma donations from those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine because “the vaccine wipes out those antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective in treating other COVID-19 patients.” This is not accurate.

The FDA allows people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine to donate dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma within six months of their infection of the virus, based on data that antibodies from natural infection can decline after six months.

The Red Cross discontinued dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma donations on March 26 due to declining hospital demand and sufficient industry supply. The Red Cross tests all blood donations for COVID-19 antibodies. Plasma from routine blood and platelet donations that test positive for high-levels of antibodies, and meets other requirements, may be used as convalescent plasma to meet potential future needs of COVID-19 patients.

5 hours ago, crazyhole said:

They'd come unglued...

35 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Everybody already know that!

Just the MuddledMoron’s usual lies and distortions of reality. He deliberately use a Red Cross handout dated from February when the vaccines were just starting to be distributed.

What does the rest of that release say, that the MM posted a fragment of and ignored the rest……..

February 24, 2021

As COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed throughout the U.S., what does this mean for blood donors? Great news: if you receive the vaccine, you can still donate blood, platelets and AB Elite plasma! Donating blood is essential to help save lives and support the efforts of those on the frontlines of the pandemic. The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.

• The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters: There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with a non-replicating inactivated or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.

That was from February. What does the Red Cross say SINCE THEN about donating “convalescent plasma”.

Red Cross — May 27, 2021 

Q: Are individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine eligible to give blood, platelets and plasma?
A: In most cases, there is no blood, platelet or plasma donation deferral time after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. However, knowing the name of the vaccine manufacturer is important in determining donation eligibility. If you do not know the name of the vaccine manufacturer, we request you wait two weeks to donate after vaccination, out of precaution. 
Q: Are individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine eligible to give COVID-19 convalescent plasma?
A: The FDA revised its convalescent plasma donor eligibility guidance on February 11 specifically to ensure that convalescent plasma donors have sufficient levels of antibodies as a result of their illness or immune response to a COVID-19 infection versus just the vaccine. The FDA allows people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine to donate dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma within six months of their infection of the virus.

Q: I’ve heard claims that the Red Cross refuses to accept convalescent plasma from individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine because it wipes out the antibodies. Is this true?
A:  There are claims circulating that incorrectly state that the Red Cross will not accept convalescent plasma donations from those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine because “the vaccine wipes out those antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective in treating other COVID-19 patients.” This is not accurate.

The FDA allows people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine to donate dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma within six months of their infection of the virus, based on data that antibodies from natural infection can decline after six months.

Hey UAW, post a link you fucking moron...

17 hours ago, Toldya said:

The right thinks everyone should be allowed to say whatever they want, because people can spot disinformation easily.

Then they repost disinformation endlessly and talk about how it's all true and anyone who doesn't believe it is stupid and delusional. 

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

You are right, but to be fair, Robert Kennedy's son, one of the 12, is far from rightwing.  He is, however, a bonafide nutter.