Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

55% of Voters Support Election Audits


Recommended Posts

On 7/15/2021 at 9:04 PM, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/june_2021/55_of_voters_support_election_audits
 


Expect that number to go up with the fraud proof found in. AZ and GA.

 

Democrats are cheaters. The question is how many elections have they stolen? 

ROFL!!!! Look at the locals run away like little bitches!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No comments in 3 days.

 

People are finally catching on to Str8's lies, eh?

They now see a new @Str8tEdge thread and know it is a pack of lies.

Well done, liberals.  Well done. 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Scout said:

No comments in 3 days.

 

People are finally catching on to Str8's lies, eh?

They now see a new @Str8tEdge thread and know it is a pack of lies.

Well done, liberals.  Well done. 

 

 

You guys never comment on anything that doesn’t fit into your MSM delusions. 
 

Panic!!!!!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You guys never comment on anything that doesn’t fit into your MSM delusions. 
 

Panic!!!!!


You never post anything that isn’t a delusion….or a braindead outright lie, Str8Jacket. You are a TROLL!!!

 

In the real world…….


Poll: Most Americans reject validity of 2020 election audits

 

Most of the public rejects Republican efforts to audit states' 2020 election results, saying they believe the reviews are an attempt to undermine valid election outcomes, according to a Monmouth University poll released Monday. A 57% majority of Americans say that, based on what they've heard about the audits conducted or proposed by legislatures in some states, they view them as "partisan efforts to undermine valid election results." Just a third say they see them more as "legitimate efforts to identify potential voting irregularities."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:


You never post anything that isn’t a delusion….or a braindead outright lie, Str8Jacket. You are a TROLL!!!

 

In the real world…….


Poll: Most Americans reject validity of 2020 election audits

 

Most of the public rejects Republican efforts to audit states' 2020 election results, saying they believe the reviews are an attempt to undermine valid election outcomes, according to a Monmouth University poll released Monday. A 57% majority of Americans say that, based on what they've heard about the audits conducted or proposed by legislatures in some states, they view them as "partisan efforts to undermine valid election results." Just a third say they see them more as "legitimate efforts to identify potential voting irregularities."

Monmouth University? In New Jersey? But even 43% of that severely blue state want the audits to continue. Was this poll taken before the recent revelations the AZ audit brought to light? Of course it was. Stupid leftrat troll.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:


You never post anything that isn’t a delusion….or a braindead outright lie, Str8Jacket. You are a TROLL!!!

 

In the real world…….


Poll: Most Americans reject validity of 2020 election audits

 

Most of the public rejects Republican efforts to audit states' 2020 election results, saying they believe the reviews are an attempt to undermine valid election outcomes, according to a Monmouth University poll released Monday. A 57% majority of Americans say that, based on what they've heard about the audits conducted or proposed by legislatures in some states, they view them as "partisan efforts to undermine valid election results." Just a third say they see them more as "legitimate efforts to identify potential voting irregularities."

:lol: MOST Americans was MOREv audits according to a reputable pollster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FredH said:

Was this poll taken before the recent revelations the AZ audit brought to light? Of course it was.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL………hilarious…….the only “revelations” your phony-balony AZ “audit” brought to light is how utterly gullible and stupid tRump’s rightwingnut base actually are.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2021 at 9:04 PM, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/june_2021/55_of_voters_support_election_audits
 


Expect that number to go up with the fraud proof found in. AZ and GA.

 

Democrats are cheaters. The question is how many elections have they stolen? 

Well? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 6:33 PM, Scout said:

No comments in 3 days.

 

People are finally catching on to Str8's lies, eh?

They now see a new @Str8tEdge thread and know it is a pack of lies.

Well done, liberals.  Well done. 

 

 

Too funny!!! Polls consistently showing Americans believe the election was stolen, want more voter ID laws and tighter election laws and left continues to ignore them at their peril in 2022. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2021 at 7:04 PM, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/june_2021/55_of_voters_support_election_audits
 


Expect that number to go up with the fraud proof found in. AZ and GA.

 

Democrats are cheaters. The question is how many elections have they stolen? 

 

 

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...