Biden does not trust Trump to deliver a safe vaccine

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-does-not-trust-trump-to-deliver-a-safe-vaccine

Vice President Biden said that he would not trust President Trump to deliver a safe and effective coronavirus vaccine during a bitter debate rife with repeated, personal attacks.

“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you,” Biden said, speaking on behalf of himself and his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris. “What we trust is a scientist.”

Well @Scout?

AND NOW, COVID JOE wants to run about the country and BEAT DOWN FOLK'S DOORS and FORCE THEM TO GETTING THE JAB!!!

He's pretty fucking OBTUSE and also a fucking MORON.

BUT WAIT!!! He said "it wasn't to be trusted"!!!

What a fucking PUTZ!!

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Vice President Biden said that he would not trust President Trump

....yet the Child Groper™ is bragging about how well HE has done with the vaccine Trump is responsible for

Never a better example of leftard plagiarism and dishonesty

11 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

....yet the Child Groper™ is bragging about how well HE has done with the vaccine Trump is responsible for

Never a better example of leftard plagiarism and dishonesty

Trump worked night and day on the vaccine on his way to the 18th hole.

His staff of incompetent staff of nitwits would have bungled the vaccine distribution and trump would be blaming everything on the the blue states.

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

His staff of incompetent staff of nitwits would have bungled the vaccine distribution and trump would be blaming everything on the the blue states.

You can insult Trump all you want.  The vaccine wouldn't have happened without the pressure he exerted to make it happen, and the red tape he cut to ensure it went to market. 

And Biden has done nothing since, but try to take credit for Trump's work. 

• Thumb up 1

40 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-does-not-trust-trump-to-deliver-a-safe-vaccine

Vice President Biden said that he would not trust President Trump to deliver a safe and effective coronavirus vaccine during a bitter debate rife with repeated, personal attacks.

“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you,” Biden said, speaking on behalf of himself and his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris. “What we trust is a scientist.”

Well @Scout?

CRIMINAL THUG BIDEN TOOK THE TRUMP JAB.  BETTER IF HE TOOK IT IN THE BRAIN

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

AND NOW, COVID JOE wants to run about the country and BEAT DOWN FOLK'S DOORS and FORCE THEM TO GETTING THE JAB!!!

He's pretty fucking OBTUSE and also a fucking MORON.

BUT WAIT!!! He said "it wasn't to be trusted"!!!

What a fucking PUTZ!!

@Scoutblames republicans for her democrats politicizing Covid and costing countless American lives. 

Ignorance is bliss. 

18 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well?

I posted this to @XavierOnassis the other day after he claimed that Trump NEVER told anyone to get the vaccine. He stopped responding after that. Even after a friendly reminder later. I wonder why?

Also challenged @Scout with facts regarding all of the "Republicans" refusing to be vaccinated in places like Detroit.

From the other OP....

"So wrong, so often....just like Rachel Maddow.

From the RWNJ sources Politico and Politifact...

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/04/rachel-maddow/what-trump-said-encourage-covid-19-vaccine-use/

"

Rachel Maddow
stated on March 1, 2021 in a TV segment:
"While he was president, President Trump never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated."false

"The Vaccine and the Vaccine rollout are getting the best of reviews," Trump tweeted Dec. 17, one day before the Food and Drug Administration cleared a second vaccine for use. "Moving along really well. Get those ‘shots’ everyone!"

trump_vaccine_tweet.jpg

A screenshot of former President Donald Trump's Dec. 17 tweet about COVID-19 vaccines. (Factba.se)

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/16/trump-americans-covid-vaccine-476479

"“I would recommend it,” Trump said during an interview on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo. “And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, calguy said:

You can never trust anything Trump says! The biggest LIAR the world has ever known!

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You can insult Trump all you want.  The vaccine wouldn't have happened without the pressure he exerted to make it happen, and the red tape he cut to ensure it went to market. 

And Biden has done nothing since, but try to take credit for Trump's work. 

Trump may have started the ball rolling, but Joe had the immense task of distribution!

• Downvote 1

SO PROFOUND!

May be an image of 5 people

Did you know that when Einstein gave lectures at the numerous US universities he was invited to, the recurring question that students asked him was:
Do you believe in God?
And he always answered:
I believe in the God of Spinoza.
The ones who hadn't read Spinoza didn't understand...
I hope this gem of history, serves you as much as it does me:
Baruch de Spinoza was a Dutch philosopher considered one of the three great rationalists of 17th-century philosophy, along with René Descartes in France, and Gottfried Leibniz in Germany.
Here's some of his wisdom:
God would have said:
Stop praying and punching yourself in the chest!
What I want you to do is go out into the world and enjoy your life. I want you to enjoy, sing, have fun and enjoy everything I've made for you.
Stop going to those dark, cold temples that you built yourself and say they are my house! My house is in the mountains, in the woods, rivers, lakes, beaches. That's where I live and there I express my love for you.
Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you there was anything wrong with you or that you were a sinner, or that your sexuality was a bad thing! Sex is a gift I have given you and with which you can express your love, your ecstasy, your joy. So don't blame me for everything they made you believe.
Stop reading alleged sacred scriptures that have nothing to do with me. If you can't read me in a sunrise, in a landscape, in the look of your friends, in your son's eyes... you will find me in no book! Trust me and stop asking me. Would you tell me how to do my job?
Stop being so scared of me. I do not judge you or criticize you, nor get angry, or seek to punish you. I am pure love.
Stop asking for forgiveness, there's nothing to forgive. If I made you... I filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, feelings, needs, inconsistencies... free will. How can I blame you if you respond to something I put in you? How can I punish you for being the way you are, if I'm the one who made you? Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who behave badly for the rest of eternity? What kind of God would do that?
Forget any kind of commandments, any kind of laws; those are wiles to manipulate you, to control you, that only create guilt in you.
Respect your peers and don't do what you don't want for yourself. All I ask is that you pay attention in your life, that your consciousness is your guide.
My beloved, this life is not a test, not a step, not a rehearsal, nor a prelude to paradise. This life is the only thing that exists here and now, and it is all you need.
I have set you absolutely free, no prizes or punishments, no sins or virtues... no one carries a marker, no one keeps a record.
You are absolutely free to create in your life heaven or hell.
I could tell you if there's anything after this life, but I won't... but I can give you a tip. Live as if there is nothing after... as if this is your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist.
So, if there's nothing, then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave you. And if there is, rest assured that I won't ask if you behaved right or wrong, I'll ask. Did you like it? Did you have fun? What did you enjoy the most? What did you learn?...
Stop believing in me; believing is assuming, guessing, imagining. I don't want you to believe in me... I want you to feel me in you when you kiss your beloved, when you tuck in your little girl, when you caress your dog, when you bathe in the sea.
Stop praising me, what kind of egomaniac God do you think I am?
I'm bored being praised, I'm tired of being thanked. Feeling grateful? Prove it by taking care of yourself, your health, your relationships, the world. Express your joy!... that's the way to praise me.
Stop complicating things and repeating as a parakeet what you've been taught about me.
The only thing for sure is that you are here, that you are alive, and that this world is full of wonders.
What do you need more miracles for? Why so many explanations?
Look for me outside... you won't find me. Find me inside... there I am beating within you.
Spinoza.

14 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Biden was first in line to take the Trump vaccine.  Now, he's having a hard time convincing Blacks to take it.  Black people do not seem to trust Biden or Harris.

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

She's right! You can't trust Trump! Now guzzle more of that Kool Aide!

Psst... it's the same "vaccine" that was developed under Trump.

19 hours ago, superds77 said:

I posted this to @XavierOnassis the other day after he claimed that Trump NEVER told anyone to get the vaccine. He stopped responding after that. Even after a friendly reminder later. I wonder why?

Also challenged @Scout with facts regarding all of the "Republicans" refusing to be vaccinated in places like Detroit.

From the other OP....

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/04/rachel-maddow/what-trump-said-encourage-covid-19-vaccine-use/

"

Rachel Maddow
"While he was president, President Trump never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated."false

"The Vaccine and the Vaccine rollout are getting the best of reviews," Trump tweeted Dec. 17, one day before the Food and Drug Administration cleared a second vaccine for use. "Moving along really well. Get those ‘shots’ everyone!"

trump_vaccine_tweet.jpg

A screenshot of former President Donald Trump's Dec. 17 tweet about COVID-19 vaccines. (Factba.se)

"“I would recommend it,” Trump said during an interview on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo. “And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

@Scout is a pussy assed bitch who runs away like a school girl starting her first period when challenged. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 7:40 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Well @Scout?

ROFL!!!! @Scout was actually tagged and still lying about what Biden said hahahahahaha!!!!

Fucking liar!!!!

Well @Scout?

@calguy caught red handed spreading propaganda. 😆

We know what party is anti-vaccine as blacks vaccination rates continue to be lowest among all races.

Stop lying, bitch. 

Well @Scout?

On 7/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, Str8tEdge said:

@Scoutblames republicans for her democrats politicizing Covid and costing countless American lives. 

Ignorance is bliss. 

On 7/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, Str8tEdge said:

Well?

On 7/9/2021 at 8:14 AM, superds77 said:

From the other OP....

"

Rachel Maddow

trump_vaccine_tweet.jpg

On 7/10/2021 at 4:01 AM, Str8tEdge said:

@Scout is a pussy assed bitch who runs away like a school girl starting her first period when challenged. 

On 7/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, Str8tEdge said:

ROFL!!!! @Scout was actually tagged and still lying about what Biden said hahahahahaha!!!!

Fucking liar!!!!

On 7/21/2021 at 11:46 PM, Str8tEdge said:

@calguy caught red handed spreading propaganda. 😆

We know what party is anti-vaccine as blacks vaccination rates continue to be lowest among all races.

Stop lying, bitch. 

Run @Scout RUN!!!!!