san jose to tax gun owners and confiscate guns for noncompliance

56 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

My Side...?

I am not a "side", Scout.

I am and Individual.

Do you actually believe that I do not support and defend Constitutional Liberty, in one's home as well as in public?

Think.

I defend the people's liberty.....not the constitution's liberty.

If I can't leave my home without being threatened by guns,

I am being tyrannized by gun owners.

22 minutes ago, Scout said:

You are tyrannized to the point of agoraphobia by a gun, but not an automobile?

They, too, are tools... that are far more common and even more dangerous.

You drive a car, yet an armed citizen, who would protect you from evil, threatens you?

Are you afraid of seat belts as well?

Explain.

On 7/29/2021 at 9:29 PM, supraTruth said:

Go ahead, tell your story.

It's already been told on other threads, but long story short: Bad guy tried to kill me.  I saw him coming.  He missed, I didn't.  End of story.

29 minutes ago, Spartan said:

It's already been told on other threads, but long story short: Bad guy tried to kill me.  I saw him coming.  He missed, I didn't.  End of story.

PEACE - through Marksmanship.

78d1db34ec261e3d0eac6a2c61468f60.png

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

What did u do to make him want to kill u?

13 hours ago, supraTruth said:

What did u do to make him want to kill u?

This might surprise you... but sometimes criminals try to kill people, and don't need provocation before they decide to do it.

Either way, this guy had a criminal history for armed robbery and assault a mile long, but that particular day he suffered a truly fatal failure of his victim selection process.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:07 AM, Scout said:

No, you corrupt and undermine liberty, and you clearly hold the Constitution in contempt.  Honest people have a right to life, and as such they have a RIGHT to defend their lives, and thus a RIGHT to own the most effective tools with which to conduct that defense.  You would strip them of those rights... and their Liberty.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:07 AM, Scout said:

Boom.  Right there, we see the core of your mental malfunction.  You have an irrational fear and hatred of an inanimate object you then project onto the shoulders of those who own them legally; unable to tell the difference between lawful and beneficial ownership of a tool and the misuse of that tool by a criminal.  Rampant crime is the problem, but because a small percentage of criminals use illegal guns you feel "tyrannized" and "threatened" by guns and those who LAWFULLY own them.

In short, Scout, you're a spineless, simpering, irrational coward who refuses to take responsibility for herself, and blames everyone else for the fact you're terrified of simply living your life.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

No, you corrupt and undermine liberty, and you clearly hold the Constitution in contempt.  Honest people have a right to life, and as such they have a RIGHT to defend their lives, and thus a RIGHT to own the most effective tools with which to conduct that defense.  You would strip them of those rights... and their Liberty.

Boom.  Right there, we see the core of your mental malfunction.  You have an irrational fear and hatred of an inanimate object you then project onto the shoulders of those who own them legally; unable to tell the difference between lawful and beneficial ownership of a tool and the misuse of that tool by a criminal.  Rampant crime is the problem, but because a small percentage of criminals use illegal guns you feel "tyrannized" and "threatened" by guns and those who LAWFULLY own them.

In short, Scout, you're a spineless, simpering, irrational coward who refuses to take responsibility for herself, and blames everyone else for the fact you're terrified of simply living your life.

Trying to change the subject, eh?  We know what THAT means!  :D 

4 hours ago, Scout said:

Trying to change the subject, eh?  We know what THAT means!  :D 

Yeah, you're irrational.

I'm not trying to change the subject.  I responded directly to the comments YOU made.  But, when you're trapped by facts and logic, you inevitably resort to this kind of childish game.

6 hours ago, supraTruth said:

I think he made it up.

It happens every day, armed citizens shooting violent criminals.

Good to bring a gun... to a gunfight.

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

It happens every day, armed citizens shooting violent criminals.

Good to bring a gun... to a gunfight.

I still think he made it up.  Lying is what u RNC scum do for fun.  No guns, no gun fight.  Sue the manufacturers for providing the guns.

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

I still think he made it up.  Lying is what u RNC scum do for fun.  No guns, no gun fight.  Sue the manufacturers for providing the guns.

Then it would be knife fights... followed by hatchet fights... followed by hammer fights... followed by club fights...

And are you also for suing the Automobile manufactures, to get rid of hwy fatalities?

They are inanimate tools as well. (although not Constitutionally protected, like firearms)

...or, are you just a Liberal hypocrite.

23 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Then it would be knife fights... followed by hatchet fights... followed by hammer fights... followed by club fights...

And are you also for suing the Automobile manufactures, to get rid of hwy fatalities?

They are inanimate tools as well. (although not Constitutionally protected, like firearms)

...or, are you just a Liberal hypocrite.

Cars are built for transportation, & manufacturers are sued when they fail mechanically & kill.

Guns are built for killing, & the manufacturers should be sued when they are used to kill innocent kids.

20 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Cars are built for transportation, & manufacturers are sued when they fail mechanically & kill.

Guns are built for killing, & the manufacturers should be sued when they are used to kill innocent kids.

You are narrow-minded.

Tools are tools, no matter how you choose to use them.

122396d1387206128-how-gun-control-losing

And Liberty - is also the Freedom to do bad things.

That's why we have laws - regarding behavior and actions.

29 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Cars are built for transportation, & manufacturers are sued when they fail mechanically & kill...

Who cares...

- Mass Murdering Automobiles -

Automobile Mass-murders 10 and injures 15 in Toronto van rampage

Multiple Casualties And Injuries After Van Attack In Germany

Barcelona - At least 13 Dead/100 Injured After Van Plows into Crowd

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

30,000 Americans this Year...

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

Automobile confiscation.

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

3 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

You are narrow-minded.

Tools are tools, no matter how you choose to use them.

122396d1387206128-how-gun-control-losing

And Liberty - is also the Freedom to do bad things.

That's why we have laws - regarding behavior and actions.

Guns are tools for killing, hammers are not.  Guns are used in mass killings.  Hammers are not.

Of all the murders in the US in 2012, 60% were by firearm compared with 31% in Canada, 18.2% in Australia, and just 10% in the UK.

So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604

3 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Who cares...

- Mass Murdering Automobiles -

Automobile Mass-murders 10 and injures 15 in Toronto van rampage

Multiple Casualties And Injuries After Van Attack In Germany

Barcelona - At least 13 Dead/100 Injured After Van Plows into Crowd

Automobile Mass-murders 6, wounds 21 in van rampage on London Bridge

Automobile Mass-murders 4, Wounds 44 in Stillwater, Okla.

Automobile Mass-murders 12, Wounds 48 in Berlin, Germany.

- They are registered.

- They are licensed.

- They are regulated by the Government.

- Owners are trained.

- Owners are licensed.

- Owners are regulated by the Government.

...and still, automobiles commit mass murder.

30,000 Americans this Year...

By far the most common type of injury accident involving children are those that also involve motor vehicle collisions. According to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), nearly 250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents.

This means that on any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways. Of the 250,000 kids injured each year, approximately 2,000 die from their injuries. Children make up about 5% of total fatalities due to car accidents. In fact, for children between the ages of 2 and 14, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death...

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468

- The leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.

- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.

So, there is only one option left to guarantee the safety and protection of Citizens...

Automobile confiscation.

Your Government will still have them... but you will not.

You don't really need one, anyway, car-nuts... you can walk or ride a bicycle...

Billions of people on this planet do every day. Or use public transportation.

Because, you don't have one of THESE for your car, do you?

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

https://prpmt1.webs.com/systemdescription.htm

1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

Guns are tools for killing, hammers are not.  Guns are used in mass killings.  Hammers are not.

So you are not interested in lives... especially children's lives.

You are interested in semantics.

f97a6effb08270ccc92150ef9cba65fa--cartoo

Fortunately, the Constitution of the United States does not take your feelings, delusions, and prejudice into account.

2 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

So you are not interested in lives... especially children's lives.

You are interested in semantics.

f97a6effb08270ccc92150ef9cba65fa--cartoo

Fortunately, the Constitution of the United States does not take your feelings, delusions, and prejudice into account.

Only pansy asses think that guns are the only weapons to defend against attackers.  U have even shown otherwise.

10 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Only pansy asses think that guns are the only weapons to defend against attackers.  U have even shown otherwise.

I am a Libertarian.

A man should be free to choose.

No, I don't think that anyone should force you to be armed.

Or,.......vice versa.

Can we agree on this ?                             😎....🍺