Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

WHOSE TIRED OF WATCHING BUMBLING CRIMINAL BIDEN SPEAK

1 hour ago, Michaelf said:

Parading the poor old man around in public just isn't a very kind thing to do. I never liked him but this is abuse of the elderly.

He is Obama’s proxy.   

I never watch him...can't take it.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Flagrantly obvious dementia, he's just a puppet for the extreme progtards

It's really sick his family allowed him to be used like this

Remember when the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers said Trump was mentally unfit to serve as president and the 25thamendment ?   

Where are thouse FKnuts now ?

96e07857fd2b6efa1dccffadc92ecfff.jpg

6 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

He is Obama’s proxy.   

You're right! Its Obama's third term! LMFAO! And FAT GRANNY is in the mix!  hee hee

Now Joe gets to reverse everything Grifty fucked up!

• Fuck you! 1

4 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

What an embarrassment to the USA. An Alzheimer's patient in charge of Nuclear weapons. We are a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

No, they are relieved they don't have to deal with the "Stable Genious"!

14 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Parading the poor old man around in public just isn't a very kind thing to do. I never liked him but this is abuse of the elderly.

TELL IT TO WHORE JILL. SHE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ALZHEIMERS SHOWCASED

• IDIOT! 1

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

45 years of serving his country as best as he knew how! That is a long and distinguished record!

Grifty had no record at all! GASP!

I don't consider it "serving" the country if you are in politics for 45 years. I HATE lifelong politicians. They are corrupt and pathetic. They only serve themselves. Only a dumb fuck like you could think it is noble to only be in politics all your adult life. 

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I don't consider it "serving" the country if you are in politics for 45 years. I HATE lifelong politicians. They are corrupt and pathetic. They only serve themselves. Only a dumb fuck like you could think it is noble to only be in politics all your adult life. 

Politics is a noble profession to those who dedicate their careers to help humanity. Your feelings don't mean shit!They are not all crooks.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, antifakiller said:

TELL IT TO WHORE JILL. SHE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ALZHEIMERS SHOWCASED

She can't be in good shape either. Have you seen the ridiculous garbage that she wares? Between the two of them this country will be a laughing stock for the next one hundred years.

And then there's dipsy doodle harris...no need to do anything at the border. We're going to fix the root cause. You see it's simple. All we have to do is make central America a great place for the peasants to live and they won't want to come here. I hear she has a plan to pump a shit ton of money into the corrupt governments down there.

Would somebody tell the dumb bitch to just build the fucking wall!

18 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

She can't be in good shape either. Have you seen the ridiculous garbage that she wares? Between the two of them this country will be a laughing stock for the next one hundred years.

And then there's dipsy doodle harris...no need to do anything at the border. We're going to fix the root cause. You see it's simple. All we have to do is make central America a great place for the peasants to live and they won't want to come here. I hear she has a plan to pump a shit ton of money into the corrupt governments down there.

Would somebody tell the dumb bitch to just build the fucking wall!

BIDEN IS PURELY THE PUPPET CONTROLLED BY THE POLICIES OF OBAMA, WHOM HE MEETS WEEKLY FOR DISCUSSIONS. NEW WORLD ORDER AND AGENDA 21 WERE NEVER CONSPIRACIES. BIDEN JUST APPOINTED AN ASSHOLE CUNT FOR A LAND MANAGEMENT POSITION. HER INTEREST IS TO REDUCE THE POPULATION. GATES BEING OWNER OF THE MOST FARMLAND IN AMERICA PLANS TO CREATE COMMUNITIES MODELLED AFTER THOSE IN COMMUNIST CHINA. THOSE COMMUNITIES WILL BE REGULATED. COMPLETE GOVERNMENT CONTROL, NATO POLICING THE WORLD, ELIMINATION OF PERSONAL VEHICLES REPLACED BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. FOOD SHORTAGES WILL BECOME AN ISSUE. THE WORST IS YET TO COME. AS DISCUSSED IN A BILDERBERG MEETING,THE ELITISTS WANT TO SEE A POPULATION REDUCTION.  

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Politics is a noble profession to those who dedicate their careers to help humanity. Your feelings don't mean shit!They are not all crooks.

Help humanity? I hear Dianne Feinstein is selling off her $40,000,000.00 mansion. These politicians are just so selfless. Most people don't have houses as nice as Pelosi's fucking ice cream freezer. LOL These assholes have dedicated their lives to make MILLIONS off of us.

They're not all crooks but the system isn't going to tolerate a politician who isn't crooked for very long.  They will not stand for anybody getting in the way of the racket. It's all about the fucking money.

Career politicians ARE the problem. They are all of the problems.

On 7/1/2021 at 5:39 PM, nuckin futz said:

I started laughing at "Politics is a noble profession". BWAHAHAHAHAHAH Politics does not help humanity. LOL The greatest cause of suffering in the world has always been politics.