Black nationalists declare ‘legal residency’ in Newark woman’s home and move in

Are US black separatist groups on the rise? - BBC News

"What is this white woman doing in MY house?"

Getting serious about reparations.

Black nationalists declare ‘legal residency’ in Newark woman’s home, police disagree (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

A Newark homeowner called police after four Black nationalists moved into a her home that she was renovating and declared that as sovereign citizens of the Al Moroccan Empire, “their status permitted them access to the property,” authorities said.

The four men, who’d changed the locks on the Ivy Street house claimed the property that had been purchased by the woman in February.

Hubert A. John, a 39-year-old man from Los Angeles, reportedly stepped over the woman while she was on her porch, hung a red Moorish flag over one of the house’s windows, then made himself at home.

Police went to the house to deal with John, who was adamant about staying. The SWAT team reportedly negotiated with John for an hour before going into the house and carrying him out “like a piece of plywood,” the homeowner said.

"My ancestors were slaves brought  here from Morocco!" he shouted as he was carried away.

According to the SPLC, “Moorish sovereigns believe their status as members of a sovereign nation imparts immunity from federal, state and local authorities.”

They argue that status exempts them from paying taxes, buying car auto insurance and register their vehicles.

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

Are US black separatist groups on the rise? - BBC News

"What is this white woman doing in MY house?"

Getting serious about reparations.

Black nationalists declare ‘legal residency’ in Newark woman’s home, police disagree (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

A Newark homeowner called police after four Black nationalists moved into a her home that she was renovating and declared that as sovereign citizens of the Al Moroccan Empire, “their status permitted them access to the property,” authorities said.

The four men, who’d changed the locks on the Ivy Street house claimed the property that had been purchased by the woman in February.

Hubert A. John, a 39-year-old man from Los Angeles, reportedly stepped over the woman while she was on her porch, hung a red Moorish flag over one of the house’s windows, then made himself at home.

Police went to the house to deal with John, who was adamant about staying. The SWAT team reportedly negotiated with John for an hour before going into the house and carrying him out “like a piece of plywood,” the homeowner said.

"My ancestors were slaves brought  here from Morocco!" he shouted as he was carried away.

According to the SPLC, “Moorish sovereigns believe their status as members of a sovereign nation imparts immunity from federal, state and local authorities.”

They argue that status exempts them from paying taxes, buying car auto insurance and register their vehicles.

It would be funny if a black nationalist went into MidnightMax's house and kicked him out. Poor bastard would be homeless after all of those years of making mortgage payments.

• Thumb up 1

I knew this guy (not a friend) and him and another crumb robbed a housed.

They sat down at the kitchen table and ate.

My friend who told said one had a P&J.