AOC slams the lack of diversity in an all-white group of lawmakers who drafted a bipartisan infrastructure deal

AOC Slams All-White Group of Lawmakers Drafting Bipartisan Infrastructure  Deal

She knows whitey doesn't care about BIPOC communities. I know I don't.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slams the lack of diversity in an all-white group of lawmakers who drafted a bipartisan infrastructure deal (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday criticized an all-white group of senators who reached a bipartisan deal on infrastructure legislation, pointing out the group's lack of diversity and arguing it excluded marginalized communities.

"The diversity of this 'bipartisan coalition' pretty perfectly conveys which communities get centered and which get left behind when leaders prioritize bipartisan dealmaking over inclusive lawmaking (which prioritizes delivering the most impact possible for the most people)," the New York Democrat said.

"This is why a bipartisan package alone isn't acceptable," Ocasio-Cortez went on to say. "The exclusion & denial of our communities is what DC bipartisan deals require. That's how you get GOP on board: don't do much/any for the working class & low income, or women, or poc communities, or unions, etc. We must do more."

The progressive firebrand has repeatedly cautioned in the past that communities of color and other marginalized groups get left behind in the pursuit of bipartisanship.

Ocasio-Cortez's comments came shortly after Biden had a meeting with a bipartisan group of 10 senators and announced that they struck an agreement on a $1 trillion infrastructure package. 

Biden Announces Infrastructure Deal With Bipartisan Group of Senators

I don't see much diversity here.

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

AOC Slams All-White Group of Lawmakers Drafting Bipartisan Infrastructure  Deal

She knows whitey doesn't care about BIPOC communities. I know I don't.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slams the lack of diversity in an all-white group of lawmakers who drafted a bipartisan infrastructure deal (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday criticized an all-white group of senators who reached a bipartisan deal on infrastructure legislation, pointing out the group's lack of diversity and arguing it excluded marginalized communities.

"The diversity of this 'bipartisan coalition' pretty perfectly conveys which communities get centered and which get left behind when leaders prioritize bipartisan dealmaking over inclusive lawmaking (which prioritizes delivering the most impact possible for the most people)," the New York Democrat said.

"This is why a bipartisan package alone isn't acceptable," Ocasio-Cortez went on to say. "The exclusion & denial of our communities is what DC bipartisan deals require. That's how you get GOP on board: don't do much/any for the working class & low income, or women, or poc communities, or unions, etc. We must do more."

The progressive firebrand has repeatedly cautioned in the past that communities of color and other marginalized groups get left behind in the pursuit of bipartisanship.

Ocasio-Cortez's comments came shortly after Biden had a meeting with a bipartisan group of 10 senators and announced that they struck an agreement on a $1 trillion infrastructure package. 

Biden Announces Infrastructure Deal With Bipartisan Group of Senators

I don't see much diversity here.

I see some big titties behind plugs wow