Jeffrey Epstein accuser says she doesn't believe Ghislaine Maxwell is actually in prison and thinks she 'very well may be in Trump Tower'

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Doesn't Believe Ghislaine Maxwell Is in Prison

Sightings of Ghislaine Maxwell in Trump Tower may have surfaced.

Jeffrey Epstein accuser says she doesn't believe Ghislaine Maxwell is actually in prison and thinks she 'very well may be in Trump Tower' (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Maria Farmer, one of the over 20 women who have accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual assault, doesn't believe that Epstein's confidante and alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell is actually in jail.

Maxwell, a former socialite, is being 'supposedly' held in a Brooklyn, New York, prison without bail while awaiting trial in connection with accusations that she recruited minor girls for the disgraced financier to sexually abuse.

Farmer, however, voiced doubts about Maxwell's whereabouts in a recent interview.

"Forgive me,  but I want proof. I'd like to see her. She is probably in Trump Tower," she added.

We have reached out to representatives for Trump, but didn't immediately hear back. (Sure sign of guilt. What, or who, is Trump hiding?-drvoke)

image.png

2 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

She was arrested on Trump's watch...it's a safe house....

Trump may be wanting to make sure she doesn't accidentally commit suicide.

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Trump may be wanting to make sure she doesn't accidentally commit suicide.

Or get axed...and not in a job loss kind of way...

14 hours ago, drvoke said:

Jeffrey Epstein accuser says she doesn't believe Ghislaine Maxwell is actually in prison and thinks she 'very well may be in Trump Tower' (msn.com)

Maria Farmer, one of the over 20 women who have accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual assault, doesn't believe that Epstein's confidante and alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell is actually in jail.

Maxwell, a former socialite, is being 'supposedly' held in a Brooklyn, New York, prison without bail while awaiting trial in connection with accusations that she recruited minor girls for the disgraced financier to sexually abuse.

Farmer, however, voiced doubts about Maxwell's whereabouts in a recent interview.

"Forgive me,  but I want proof. I'd like to see her. She is probably in Trump Tower," she added.

We have reached out to representatives for Trump, but didn't immediately hear back. (Sure sign of guilt. What, or who, is Trump hiding?-drvoke)

image.png

Yeah..

We're still waiting for Trump in Scotland too...

14 hours ago, Skans said:

The Democrats, likely the Podestas, had Epstein murdered.

Yes, Dems go after convicted sexual predators and Trump, Gaetz, and Sandusky and the Repubs just try to destroy the children they assaulted.  

I can live with that.  

14 hours ago, drvoke said:

image.png

THIS is the fucking news according to MSN??????????

No wonder we're LAST in MSM  trust in the entire civilized world. 

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Yes, Dems go after convicted sexual predators and Trump, Gaetz, and Sandusky and the Repubs just try to destroy the children they assaulted.  

I can live with that.  

Dems go after sexual predators..??

In Massachusetts we had a Democrat admit he was having sex with teenage boys..

Reelected 6 times..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

1 hour ago, Scout said:

I can live with that.  

You support the Podestas hiring an inmate to shut up Epstein.  Democrats are pedophiles, and you support adults having sex with children.