Police taser 16 year old for being in the right place

16 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

The kid split his head open hitting the concrete!

I know, that was funny as hell

16 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I wonder how he is?

Who gives a fuck??

• Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He hit his head so hard that he broke a chunk off the structure in the front yard.

He didn't break a chunk off anything you moron, it was one of those stacking bricks from Lowe's just placed there

Geez, you are dumb as fuck

They charged him with a bunch of offenses.

Good

Damaging the firepit should be one of the charges

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He hit his head so hard that he broke a chunk off the structure in the front yard.

And it was OBVIOUSLY the BACKYARD you doofus

• IDIOT! 1

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

He's lucky to be alive

Yes, the cop is  . . .  you never know with them niggers !

They go for their pockets telling you they're reaching for their phone  . . .  next thing they're shooting at you !

well we don't know what took place before this video begins but I see nothing wrong with what the teen is doing. Of course the officer is going to stack charges cause he will have to answer for his actions. We know when police officers investigate their own they will find nothing.

• Thumb up 1

and this guy sued for 700000 dollars and has an offer on the table for 350000. He was not the guy they were looking for! The 2nd officer had his mind made up before he even got across the street.

40 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Yeah  . . .  half-bred  probably have that !

Teen kills police officer :

image.jpeg.e8b80786d0e3307e8e0c50d15ad9379c.jpeg

-------------------------

But I bet he learned his lesson now ?

Not the lesson we pay police to teach, but yes - he learned something. 

31 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Nigger! 

I'm whiter than African albinos !

34 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

You're under arrest  . . .

Suspicion of suspicion! LMFAO!

Me:  Officer  . . .  I'll now slowly raise my hands behind my head.

You can find my gun in my left shoulder holster and my other gun in my right ankle holster.

Those are the only guns I am carrying.

You can find my ID in the inside right pocket of my jacket.

Officer:  takes my guns, puts down his and takes my ID.

Tells me not to move while he confirms this and that with the patrol car radio.

Comes back, returs me my guns, my ID and apologises for the unconvenience and wishes me a nice day.

Me: have a nice day too sir, and thank you for being alert in protecting us law-abiding citizens.

Total, ten minutes of my time  . . .  maybe less.

I go my way  . . .  he goes his way.

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You can find my gun in my left shoulder holster and my other gun in my right ankle holster.

Comes back, returs me my guns, my ID and apologises for the unconvenience and wishes me a nice day.

Me: have a nice day too sir, and thank you for being alert in protecting us law-abiding citizens.

what for?

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

First, I would say that laughing your fat ass off is the likely source of your chronic brain damage.  Second, if your mama had taught you any manners, you would squeegee the screen after your mouthfoaming, all-caps rants.  Third, ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/23/supreme-court-balks-expanding-warrantless-searches-police/7330213002/

Back in your hole, dumbass fascist-wannabe.

Yeah, SHITBREATH, you PROBABLY should actually READ THE RULING IN IT'S ENTIRITY BEFORE YOU TRY USING IT FOR REBUTTAL......

And I QUOTE......

When an officer doesn't have time to get a warrant, police – and courts – must review the circumstances on a case-by-case basis rather than assuming that a warrantless search is permitted, the court held. 

SO it DOES NOT eliminate "warrantless searches" but it does give LEEWAY in special instances. AND it has NO EFFECT ON FELONIES!!

Psssst. TURDBRAIN. A POSSIBLE BREAKING AND ENTERING IS A FELONY!! You are far from "smart" enough to know the difference in the 2 levels of crime.

OH, and COCKWIPE, you MIGHT also know that this is the RESULT of their ruling......

Chief Justice John Roberts, in a concurring opinion joined by Associate Justice Samuel Alito, agreed with sending the case back to lower courts to reassess the specific circumstances. He disagreed with the conclusion that a police officer chasing a suspect needed to evaluate constitutional principles in real time.

Oops. So in effect it was REMANDED, not RULED ON!!!

Sucks for you, huh ASSKISS?????

Oh, and this gets EVEN BETTER!!!

Police are generally required to have a warrant to enter someone's home under the Fourth Amendment's prohibition on "unreasonable searches." Courts have allowed exceptions when an officer is in "hot pursuit" of a suspect believed to have committed a felony. In the case at hand, police could point only to his failure to stop, a misdemeanor.

Damn. IMAGINE THAT!!!!

SO YOU FUCKING LIED!!!

20 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

I guess some of you think this is ok too! 

Why would you assume  ALL police officers are angels?

And again  . . .  the video only starts with the cop kicking this nigger's  coconut!

We have no idea about what led to his arrest !

Keep spreading your propaganda, commie !

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Why would you assume  ALL police officers are angels?

And again  . . .  the video only starts with the cop kicking this nigger's  coconut!

We have no idea about what led to his arrest !

Keep spreading your propaganda, commie !

I know there are bad cops. I spend free time exposing it. I have many video's of police encounters with various people. As for the kicking you know damn well the officer is wrong. He will pay!

18 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

again, what for?

4 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

what for?

For being in the vicinity to a place where a crime was committed.

That was hypothetical  . . . 

-----------------

Real life now:

me and a friend had been the whole day on a beach  (ages ago)  and we decided to head for the hills to watch dawn !

We found a cliff with a breathtaking wiew.

Here comes a patrol.

Two officers step down and one comes to the driver's window  (me)  the other stays behind our car with his hands on his holster.

We did absolutely nothing wrong  . . .  the officer asked if we had guns or drugs.

We did not.

He asked our ID and requested we get out of the car and go stand a few yards away.

He searched the car, went to the patrol car and talked for a few minutes on the radio.

Came back handed back all the IDs and excused himself saying there had been a lot of burglaries of late in the area.

He wished us to enjoy the sunup and went away.

Half an hour later the first rays were visible.

What's wrong with cops doing their job ?

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

For being in the vicinity to a place where a crime was committed.

That was hypothetical  . . . 

-----------------

Real life now:

me and a friend had been the whole day on a beach  (ages ago)  and we decided to head for the hills to watch dawn !

We found a cliff with a breathtaking wiew.

Here comes a patrol.

Two officers step down and one comes to the driver's window  (me)  the other stays behind our car with his hands on his holster.

We did absolutely nothing wrong  . . .  the officer asked if we had guns or drugs.

We did not.

He asked our ID and requested we get out of the car and go stand a few yards away.

He searched the car, went to the patrol car and talked for a few minutes on the radio.

Came back handed back all the IDs and excused himself saying there had been a lot of burglaries of late in the area.

He wished us to enjoy the sunup and went away.

Half an hour later the first rays were visible.

What's wrong with cops doing their job ?

You are free to hand over as you please but in that situation he would have ran my plate and been done!

2 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

You are free to hand over as you please but in that situation he would have ran my plate and been done!

What about the passenger(s) ?

And this happened like I said  "ages ago"  . . .  like  . . .  let me think  . . .  50 years ago ?

That is long before the internet was even in the planning !

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

What about the passenger(s) ?

And this happened like I said  "ages ago"  . . .  like  . . .  let me think  . . .  50 years ago ?

That is long before the internet was even in the planning !

well 50 years ago police officers did what they wanted without question.  In todays world if I am a passenger the officer is wasting his breath talking to me! Now I was riding down I20 one night where the driver was going 118 mph and I was praying a police officer was ahead. Officer would have known anything he wanted to know. 

3 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

In todays world if I am a passenger the officer is wasting his breath talking to me!

Well, I hope after the encounter you can post how it all ended up.

Doesn't look safe  . . .  but who knows  . . .  with a lot of luck you may be able to post how many bullets you survived.