Biden Says He's Banning Assault Weapons And Magazines....

Joe Biden:  "There's no reason someone needs a weapon of war with 100 rounds, 100 bullets, that can be fired from that weapon. Nobody needs that, nobody needs that," Biden said in the Rose Garden.

Joe Biden:  "Folks, this is just the start. We've got a lot of work to do and more gun bans to come"

Joe Biden: "We will ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again. I got that done when I was a senator. ... We will do it again,"

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden:  "There's no reason someone needs a weapon of war with 100 rounds, 100 bullets, that can be fired from that weapon. Nobody needs that, nobody needs that," Biden said in the Rose Garden.

Joe Biden:  "Folks, this is just the start. We've got a lot of work to do and more gun bans to come"

Joe Biden: "We will ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again. I got that done when I was a senator. ... We will do it again,"

He said that more gun bans to come?

im waiting for plugs to appoint Beto to a gun ban position 

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

He said that more gun bans to come?

im waiting for plugs to appoint Beto to a gun ban position 

Maybe if he assigns that task to Kamala it will get addressed in the same way she is handling the border issue.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Skans said:

It probably wouldn't make much difference if he did, there are so many out there right now. 

• Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, drvoke said:

He's right.

Joe Biden is a fucktard who wants to ditch the 2nd Amendment.  We need people like him to publicly remind us that there are people like you out there.

• MORON! 1

13 hours ago, drvoke said:

He's right.

TYPICAL SHITSTAIN!!!!

Blame the GUN, NOT THE CRIMINAL!!!

My gun has been sitting PEACEFULLY in my storage area and to date, hasn't killed a single person. I have even DEMANDED that it get up and go kill something so I could PROVE that it's THE FAULT OF THE GUN. SO FAR, no go.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. So with SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, it's been PROVEN that the GUN on it's own has nothing to do with the commission of MURDERS AND CRIME.

There seem to be a number of cases where some punk has some sort of experience that sets him off. and then he  buys an assault weapons and goes out and kills a bunch of people. So preventing him from getting weapons could save lives.

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, calguy said:

It probably wouldn't make much difference if he did, there are so many out there right now. 

Can you say pandering ?

14 hours ago, Scout said:

That is awesome news if it isn't a lie......after all, the report is from Skans so 

it is probably false.  

ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ !

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There seem to be a number of cases where some punk has some sort of experience that sets him off. and then he  buys an assault weapons and goes out and kills a bunch of people. So preventing him from getting weapons could save lives.

With anti-white racism installed in schools expect what is called a false flag set up where some white people shoot some blacks and the entire country explodes into violence similar to various events back in the old world?

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Because you're too feeble to shoot it now days.

Bitch.

Take your JoeTard Biden to Burkina Faso and air-drop him there with a .22 single-action revolver.  Let's see how he does.

On 6/24/2021 at 4:47 PM, superds77 said:

Maybe if he assigns that task to Kamala it will get addressed in the same way she is handling the border issue.

Don't count on that !

These bastards are bent on disarming us all and turn us into meek sheep  . . .  or else !

23 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

You guys think he'll actually take our war machines?

I just got mine all dialed in for white nationalists.

He means it and he will !

You gotta love him taking your guns away by  EO !

Then again  . . . you voted for him  . . .  you asked for this !

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

You guys think he'll actually take our war machines?

I just got mine all dialed in for white nationalists.

I want more war machines.  It's a free country, so I don't owe anybody an explanation as to "why".  Maybe I just like the way they look hanging in my kitchen.

• Haha 1