Jump to content

Mob cheers as white woman savagely beaten at Juneteenth ‘celebration’


Recommended Posts

...Video footage recorded at the scene of the riotous Juneteenth celebration shows a pair of black women ruthlessly beating a white female attendee, as countless members of the crowd surrounded the group cheering on the violence and, at times, throwing their own jabs at the victim of the attack.  Additional video shows a mob of hundreds of rioters tearing through city streets as police struggled to keep the situation under control. As has been seen in recent race riots throughout the country, several rioters took breaks from the action to twerk while others danced on the tops of moving vehicles.

 

All told, police from multiple jurisdictions, including state authorities, descended on the riotous scene, eventually regaining control of the situation. While media reports on the riot have been few and far between, local outlets report that the riot’s cause is “unknown.” 

 

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/06/20/video-black-crowd-cheers-as-white-woman-is-savagely-beaten-at-new-jersey-juneteenth-riot/

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

...Video footage recorded at the scene of the riotous Juneteenth celebration shows a pair of black women ruthlessly beating a white female attendee, as countless members of the crowd surrounded the group cheering on the violence and, at times, throwing their own jabs at the victim of the attack.  Additional video shows a mob of hundreds of rioters tearing through city streets as police struggled to keep the situation under control. As has been seen in recent race riots throughout the country, several rioters took breaks from the action to twerk while others danced on the tops of moving vehicles.

 

All told, police from multiple jurisdictions, including state authorities, descended on the riotous scene, eventually regaining control of the situation. While media reports on the riot have been few and far between, local outlets report that the riot’s cause is “unknown.” 

 

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/06/20/video-black-crowd-cheers-as-white-woman-is-savagely-beaten-at-new-jersey-juneteenth-riot/

But the leftists say this never happens?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Scout said:

Don't get so excited.  It was just Mirabeau.  Sheesh.

 

You should put on your BLM gear and head on down to the next "protest" Scout... maybe they will greet you with open arms too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

I would have no objection to the police opening fire on those assaulting the woman. Or even spectators pulling their weapons and doing the same.

Ridiculous. That would not solve anything. 

 

Anyway it's the white woman's fault for being there. She shouldve moved to a rural area, like I suggested earlier, and wait for the space program to develop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mob cheers as white woman savagely beaten at Juneteenth ‘celebration’

 

Man, if a Deplorable can't get an erection over quality porn like that, he's just gonna have to buy another gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Old Mack said:

As has been seen in recent race riots throughout the country, several rioters took breaks from the action to twerk while others danced on the tops of moving vehicles.

 

Fucking hell

 

How can a subculture like that be taken seriously, or be allowed to fucking VOTE

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Toldya said:

Was she there to shout about MAGA and protest emancipation?

 

That could be an explanation.

 

This is just a guess...BUT she was probably a kumbaya mud duck ultraliberal; who thought that was some kind of protective shell.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Toldya said:

Was she there to shout about MAGA and protest emancipation?

 

That could be an explanation.

 

Yeah voicing your opinion is good reason for getting an assbeating

 

Aren't you a good little Nazi

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Toldya said:

Was she there to shout about MAGA and protest emancipation?

 

That could be an explanation.

So if a black guy goes to a KKK rally and starts shouting "Black Power!", then the beat down he receives is justified?

 

Nigga shouldn't have ever been there in the first place... right?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So if a black guy goes to a KKK rally and starts shouting "Black Power!", then the beat down he receives is justified?

 

Nigga shouldn't have ever been there in the first place... right?

 

 

 

If you go to an event looking for a fight, then you shouldn't be surprised if you get into a fight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

If you go to an event looking for a fight, then you shouldn't be surprised if you get into a fight.

So your answer is yes... if a black guy goes to a klan rally and shouts "Black Power" then he deserves to have his ass beat.

 

I see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

Yeah voicing your opinion is good reason for getting an assbeating

 

Aren't you a good little Nazi

 

 

No, liar... I didn't say it was a good reason.

But it explains what happened better than the nutjob narrative, which insinuates she was attacked purely for being white.

 

This seems incredibly unlikely to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So your answer is yes... if a black guy goes to a klan rally and shouts "Black Power" then he deserves to have his ass beat.

 

I see.

 

No, liar, I just said it's probably going to happen.

That doesn't mean it's 'deserved' or a solution to anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

Fucking hell

 

How can a subculture like that be taken seriously, or be allowed to fucking VOTE

 

The mob was not typical of Black Americans.

In this country, mobs are always a small minority  of the population.

It would be absurd to ban Italian-Americans from voting because the Mafia is dominated by Italians.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

No, liar... I didn't say it was a good reason.

But it explains what happened better than the nutjob narrative, which insinuates she was attacked purely for being white.

 

This seems incredibly unlikely to me.

There is more to this than has been posted here.

It is just another iteration of Old Mack's constant theme of, "lookit!  Black people misbehaving!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is more to this than has been posted here.

It is just another iteration of Old Mack's constant theme of, "lookit!  Black people misbehaving!"

 

RWNJ news is nothing but spin.

Omitting key details is pretty much a given.

 

They need to prevent their target audience from being informed.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is more to this than has been posted here.

It is just another iteration of Old Mack's constant theme of, "lookit!  Black people misbehaving!"

Sure... like you leftists never post anything that say "look it! White people misbehaving!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So your answer is yes... if a black guy goes to a klan rally and shouts "Black Power" then he deserves to have his ass beat.

 

I see.

No, he doesn't DESERVE it, but he does have reason to EXPECT it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...